Anxiety 1.5 days into Hdrol cycle. Is it ok to bail?

germanmeso

germanmeso

Awards
About to turn 24 years old. 6'3 225lbs
Did a ton of research and have everything possible plus more for a good cycle.

helldadrol
erase
cycle assist
nolva
torem
liquid adex

Have all this on hand right now.

So far took 50 mgs on day 1 and 25 mgs on day 2 (today).

Am regretting my decision and having serious anxiety about running a PH right now. Its just a mental thing at the moment and i dont feel right taking a PH at this point in my life.

My question is, is it ok to bail without any reprecussions to my body or my hormones?

germanmeso

germanmeso

Awards
yes. just wanna know if i can stop right now without worrying about repercussions?

simple yes or no would suffice.

thanks.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm not going to say yes or no, but more than likely u will be fine. At a day and a half in, u don't need to run a Serm or even a pct.

rockme

rockme

Awards
About to turn 24 years old. 6'3 225lbs
Did a ton of research and have everything possible plus more for a good cycle.

helldadrol
erase
cycle assist
nolva
torem
liquid adex

Have all this on hand right now.

So far took 50 mgs on day 1 and 25 mgs on day 2 (today).

Am regretting my decision and having serious anxiety about running a PH right now. Its just a mental thing at the moment and i dont feel right taking a PH at this point in my life.

My question is, is it ok to bail without any reprecussions to my body or my hormones?
Yes. If you do not feel mentally ready, stop. There should be no repercussions at this point.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ur fine to quit. Try something a lil milder nxt time like stano or protomax.

On a side note, this usually happens to me every cycle for first 10 days; st John wort n rhodiola stack help me

rockme

rockme

Awards
I suppose that's the beauty of a PH/DS cycle. Sides will vanish upon cessation of use. Unlike an injectable cycle, where long esters can linger in your body for weeks, prolonging sides. Don't sweat your instincts, man. Continue to train naturally, and you will know when the time is right.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I've been there. I still am not 100% comfortable with what I am doing but its easier now... and I've been in this since 04. If it ever gets easy and you don't have concerns, that when you get careless and really hurt yourself. I'm glad to see you are at least cautious... so many people these days aren't.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Yes. You don't need to run any of your pct. You will be more than fine.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def ok to stop.

The anxiety is hard to deal w/sometime. Try not to let it get the best of you.

Silachoo

Awards
I feel you op. I ran havoc, had bad anxiety, but I am anxiety prone to begin with. It subsided after 10-14 days. I was happy with the results of the cycle minus the rebound i'm dealing with now 8 weeks later.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I feel you op. I ran havoc, had bad anxiety, but I am anxiety prone to begin with. It subsided after 10-14 days. I was happy with the results of the cycle minus the rebound i'm dealing with now 8 weeks later.
How high you dose?

Silachoo

Awards
How high you dose?
20/30/40/40. It may not even have been due to the epi itself, just the fact that I am neurotically concerned about risks. It could have been purely placebo for inducing anxiety. If the epi was a pill of water and I didnt know I may have still been anxious. I will say this though, what was not placebo is the boost of libido for the first 2 weeks. Horny and anxious. Then the last 2 weeks my dink went soft. nolva fixed it but yeah definitely no libido last 2 weeks haha.