First injectable cycle advice?

YoungGymLuffa

Awards
Okay, well my stats are:

23 yrs
Lifting about 8 yrs now. (5 or 6 serious)
I'm 6ft 0, and 200lbs
15% bodyfat.
Diet is usually clean, and I aim for 40, 40, 20 on my macros. 3500/4000 cals.

My cycle plan goes something like this;
Test E weeks 1-10 (250mg, twice a week)
Superdrol weeks 1-4 (Something like 20,30,40,40mg)
Arimidex EOD .5mg

Pct (10 days after last pin)
Nolvadex (40,40,40,20)
Clomid (40,40,40,20)

So, what do you guys think? Is the dosage for my PCT okay and do you have any tips for me?
Any criticism/advice on my cycle would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Your Clomid dosage is off. I am not sure why you would start PCT after ten days. But I have heard that some do. It seems more popular to wait longer, ie a full two weeks.

The rest looks okay.

YoungGymLuffa

Awards
Okay, thanks man. What would be a more appropriate dosage? Or do I even need it at all? I've heard many people say either or with nolva/clomid and others say both.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Well. You can't dose Clomid like that anyway. I mean everything is possible, but normal Clomid dosage is 100/50/50/25. With that said, some dose two SERMs while others will say it is not needed. Many will tell you to add more to your PCT also (erase, DAA, etc).

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
You seem to not have read much if you don't know SERM dosages. I think you should prob read more. You def don't seem ready. Have you used SD?

TFlifting

Awards
Arimidex is good, you could probably even go 0.5 E3D, as for the test dosage, that looks fine. Most people go for 12 weeks though since it is such a long ester it takes roughly 4 weeks to notice it working, and yeah fix clomid dose

Warwarrior

Awards
Arimidex is good, you could probably even go 0.5 E3D, as for the test dosage, that looks fine. Most people go for 12 weeks though since it is such a long ester it takes roughly 4 weeks to notice it working, and yeah fix clomid dose
Have to agree! I'd def try the Adex 0.5 E3D and see how it goes. As for the test I'd also go for the 12 weeks because of the ester, unless you frontload it. The pct...I'd wait min. 2 weeks ( 3 is fine ) after the last pin, again because of the long ester.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
he is ready idiot, cuz his clomid dosage was off? thats why he asked EVERYTHING else is fine, some would say keep sd at 10 20 20 30 but not a big deal and hes been seriously lifting for over 5 years. This is why youu are in the red and hav no rep power dbag
You seem to not have read much if you don't know SERM dosages. I think you should prob read more. You def don't seem ready. Have you used SD?

Cheif

Awards
he is ready idiot, cuz his clomid dosage was off? thats why he asked EVERYTHING else is fine, some would say keep sd at 10 20 20 30 but not a big deal and hes been seriously lifting for over 5 years. This is why youu are in the red and hav no rep power dbag
Lmao harsh as hell lolol got em'

Zatek

Awards
In my experience you don't need to dose that high to get results. I'm on ~9th week of 350mg (150mg every 3 days) of Test-E and 15mg of Superdrol (on 4 weeks, off 4, on 4), and I'm up to 325 bench @ 170lbs from ~275 bench @ ~175lbs. Been in a small calorie deficit almost every day. The difference between 350mg and 500mg of test probably isn't going to be a whole lot, but the sides from 30-40mg of Superdrol might get pretty bad.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
why is he not ready man? His age and cycle are solid and so is pct
I have zero desire to have a conversation with you after you insult me. If you read, I said it looked good. Nothing else to say to you.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I suggest adding DAA.

As for the AI, credit to Brundel who posted this theory on another forum:
"exemestane or formestane always over adex.

The reason is the former 2 are suicidal aromatase inhibitors.
This means they forever render the enzyme inactive.
THis is on contrary to arimidex which is a NON suicidal and will release some of the enzyme upon cessation of treatment. So you get a big estro spike when you stop using adex....but not exem or form.

Since on of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end.

This spike will slow or stop test production and therefore hinder recovery."

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I suggest adding DAA.

THis is on contrary to arimidex which is a NON suicidal and will release some of the enzyme upon cessation of treatment. So you get a big estro spike when you stop using adex....but not exem or form.

Since on of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end.

^^^this

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure who brundel is, and that theory has been out long before he said it... and its more a myth than anything.

I've used letrozole with virtually zero rebound, and have blood work to prove it. It did bounce back to normal range after 2 weeks but was still depressed after 1 week from my last dose (test levels were above reference range tho, which is why I like it for pct).

The fact is that letro and adex will not cause a rebound in most males and certainly won't cause a rise in estrogen to a level that negatively affects the htpa.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, well my stats are:

23 yrs
I'm 6ft 0, and 200lbs
15% bodyfat.

Arimidex EOD .5mg

Nolvadex (40,40,40,20)
Clomid (40,40,40,20)

So, what do you guys think? Is the dosage for my PCT okay and do you have any tips for me?
I'd go
Test e 12 weeks 500 a week

SD 20/20/20/20 or 30/30/30/30 I personally wouldn't go over 30 but that's up to you and pretty dependent of the person as far as sides. I know personally I can't handle SD at 40.

Adex- I would only use this if you need to. No reason to throw it in if you don't need it. But for sure have it on hand.

As far as PCT I would either go clomid OR Nolva since I'm assuming you've never used either. The reason being in case you don't react well or have a problem with one of them you know what's causing it. If your running both you won't know which one is causing problems.

I also recommend getting bloodwork done before, in the middle of cycle and after PCT. hope this helps bro good luck.

YoungGymLuffa

Awards
Thanks a lot guys for the replies...I'll definitely take on board about waiting two weeks for PCT, and I think I will throw in some natty T-boosters for good measure. (Hey, it won't hurt).
Still, undecided about whether to drop the Clomid altogether or not. Better do bit more reading.
I have done Superdrol at those dosages before and didn't see sides until last week, nothing too bad though. So, that's my reason for choosing them.
If all goes well, I'll be pinning this time two weeks. Can't wait. Thanks brahs.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you turned me into the admin for calling you a name, who are you man
I have zero desire to have a conversation with you after you insult me. If you read, I said it looked good. Nothing else to say to you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest adding DAA.

This theory Is incorrect

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure who brundel is, and that theory has been out long before he said it... and its more a myth than anything.

I've used letrozole with virtually zero rebound, and have blood work to prove it. It did bounce back to normal range after 2 weeks but was still depressed after 1 week from my last dose (test levels were above reference range tho, which is why I like it for pct).

The fact is that letro and adex will not cause a rebound in most males and certainly won't cause a rise in estrogen to a level that negatively affects the htpa.
You are correct that the theory is wrong, but so is your thoughts about rebound and ai's

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, well my stats are:

23 yrs
I'm 6ft 0, and 200lbs
15% bodyfat.

Arimidex EOD .5mg

Nolvadex (40,40,40,20)
Clomid (40,40,40,20)

Looks fine, start pct when you planned it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well. You can't dose Clomid like that anyway. I mean everything is possible, but normal Clomid dosage is 100/50/50/25. With that said, some dose two SERMs while others will say it is not needed. Many will tell you to add more to your PCT also (erase, DAA, etc).
If you have liquid Clomid, you can divide the dosage up however you want.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I skimmed so I might have missed this. One guy said he wasnt sure why people wait after last pin to start pct. Its because you need time for the test to get out. Just like it takes about two weeks for it to start reacting. Has to do with long ester.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
correct me if im wrong jbry but i believe in a Suicidal AI is taken the body just produces more aromataze enzymes so there is a small rebound either way but it shouldnt make that much of a difference overall rigth?
This theory Is incorrect

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
correct me if im wrong jbry but i believe in a Suicidal AI is taken the body just produces more aromataze enzymes so there is a small rebound either way but it shouldnt make that much of a difference overall rigth?

suicidal or not, when the body senses a drecrease in estrogen, it will increase the aromatase enzyme production.

want to prevent the effects of rebound, use a serm, and taper down the dosage of the ai.

YoungGymLuffa

Awards
I'd go
Test e 12 weeks 500 a week

SD 20/20/20/20 or 30/30/30/30 I personally wouldn't go over 30 but that's up to you and pretty dependent of the person as far as sides. I know personally I can't handle SD at 40.

Adex- I would only use this if you need to. No reason to throw it in if you don't need it. But for sure have it on hand.

As far as PCT I would either go clomid OR Nolva since I'm assuming you've never used either. The reason being in case you don't react well or have a problem with one of them you know what's causing it. If your running both you won't know which one is causing problems.

I also recommend getting bloodwork done before, in the middle of cycle and after PCT. hope this helps bro good luck.
Cheers man. Solid advice. Only, why do you suggest to keep the adex on hand? Surely there'll be a fair amount of aromatization at 500mg/week? Could you explain your theory for me, please.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers man. Solid advice. Only, why do you suggest to keep the adex on hand? Surely there'll be a fair amount of aromatization at 500mg/week? Could you explain your theory for me, please.
Some people aren't sensitive to estrogen. Me for example I had no idea my estro was high until I got my mid cycle bloods. So once I had proof my estro was high I started taking my AI. The way I look at no reason to throw another compound in your cycle if you don't need it. But always have it on hand in case high estro signs pop up. It's one of those things that's different for everyone and something your gonna have to gage for yourself.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you have an ai on hand so if youget symptoms of GYNO or excessive water and fat gain you can mitigate these sides by reducing estrogen but you need it on hand so you dont have gyno and have to wait 10days before you can get adex or an ai

YoungGymLuffa

Awards
you have an ai on hand so if youget symptoms of GYNO or excessive water and fat gain you can mitigate these sides by reducing estrogen but you need it on hand so you dont have gyno and have to wait 10days before you can get adex or an ai
Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I have Adex on hand...I just thought it would be wise to go ahead and dose the AI on cycle instead of waiting until symptoms appear. What are your thoughts on that?