Research Chem Liquid Caber - AnabolicMinds.com

Research Chem Liquid Caber

  1. New Member
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    233

    Research Chem Liquid Caber


    Just how it sounds, anyone ever used it? Looking to jump start the libido.

  2. New Member
    Cheif's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    293
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2355

    Ive read that Liquid caber has been shown to be unstable in liquid. Idk how well it would work, or how long it would last. I'd try finding it in pill form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  3. New Member
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheif
    Ive read that Liquid caber has been shown to be unstable in liquid. Idk how well it would work, or how long it would last. I'd try finding it in pill form.
    I found it in both, but the pill form seemed to be dosed high. I've heard mixed reviews on the liquid form, some saying its useless and some swear by it.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    233

    Anyone with experience? It's awfully dark in here.

  5. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,397
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4187008

    Liquid is bunk, or is actually prami. I ran Caber caps E3D
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  6. New Member
    Cheif's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    293
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2355

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    I found it in both, but the pill form seemed to be dosed high. I've heard mixed reviews on the liquid form, some saying its useless and some swear by it.
    Pill form is the way to go in my opinion.

    0.25mg 2x a week seems like a pretty popular does. You could give that a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  7. New Member
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    233

    Ok, thanks for the input fellas its much appreciated.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. research chem liquid cialis
    By ambulldog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 09:35 PM
  2. Anyone offer HCG as a research chem?
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 02:26 AM
  3. Do liquid research chems need refridgeration?
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 11:25 AM
  4. Cheapest research chems.
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 10:48 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2003, 08:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in