Standodrol? - AnabolicMinds.com

Standodrol?

1. New Member

Standodrol?

a friend of mine is thinking of using this. what kind of gains can he expect? how are the sides? I don't want him getting himself hurt. he's 5'11 and 173 pounds. been lifting seriously for 2 years and has tried plenty of supps. Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

At 173lbs I'd tell your friend to pick up a folk n start eating not steroids.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by maccy
    At 173lbs I'd tell your friend to pick up a folk n start eating not steroids.
    lol he's already had his natural gains. he's gained 25 pounds naturally
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2

lol he's already had his natural gains. he's gained 25 pounds naturally
    Ugh.. that doesn't mean he has hit his natural potential, or even came close to. 2 years of training isn't spectacular. Tell him to continue a few more before he starts messing with his hormones. If his mind is already made up, then try something tried and true like epi. I wouldn't if I were him though. He has alot of natural gaining to do first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  5. New Member

Your """"""friend"""""" needs to eat like a horse
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

If u mean stanodrol, then just have him follow directions on bottle, 300mg for 5 weeks wont do much except some strength and leaning out some and otc pct will be fine. Now if its a superdrol clone(not sure from your spelling) then he needs to do some serious research and hold off for a good while.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dagger1
    If u mean stanodrol, then just have him follow directions on bottle, 300mg for 5 weeks wont do much except some strength and leaning out some and otc pct will be fine. Now if its a superdrol clone(not sure from your spelling) then he needs to do some serious research and hold off for a good while.
    yeah sorry I meant stanodrol. is it supposed to help lean out?
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cheif

Ugh.. that doesn't mean he has hit his natural potential, or even came close to. 2 years of training isn't spectacular. Tell him to continue a few more before he starts messing with his hormones. If his mind is already made up, then try something tried and true like epi. I wouldn't if I were him though. He has alot of natural gaining to do first.
    he's changed workouts and been eating a very good diet. he's been stuck at a plateau for awhile. he's my workout partner so I know it all lol. I'm pretty sure he's gained everything he can naturally.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.

How in the world has he/you gained almost everything in just 2 years ?? How is that even possible? Human body is capable of much much more. Work out hard eat a strict diet. You may amaze yourself with the result your body can produce naturally !
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1test
    How in the world has he/you gained almost everything in just 2 years ?? How is that even possible? Human body is capable of much much more. Work out hard eat a strict diet. You may amaze yourself with the result your body can produce naturally !
    has been on a strict diet as I stated earlier. has done everything from workouts to diets and nothing is working.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Personally I don't believe all the natural potential crap, steroids/prohormones are a shortcut. Like it or not. Try to convince yourself otherwise if you want, but it's the truth. I 100% believe that if I wanted to take my time I could bulk up naturally and be 220lbs lean eventually for example. Fact is it can be done much faster with steroids.

That being said I still think you should try to gain some naturally, at 5'11" 173 pounds is pretty light. I was 165 at the start of my halodrol cycle, but I'm 5'7" and my natural weight before I weightlifted was 125-130lbs. However I'm sure a lot of people still think I should/should have waited longer. Your friend will do the cycle if he wants to, I would say stano solo isn't going to do much for him though. Make sure he gets some knowledge about proper support supps and PCT. I think epi or hdrol would be a better first cycle. He could even run epi/stano, I have a friend who did epi/furaza for his first cycle and got great gains.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    he's changed workouts and been eating a very good diet. he's been stuck at a plateau for awhile. he's my workout partner so I know it all lol. I'm pretty sure he's gained everything he can naturally.
    That is a load of horse sh*t. 5' 11'' 173lbs and at his natural limit. I can tell you nor him know a thing about human physiology. Tell him to up the calories and to stop b*tching. We all hit plateau's. That isn't an excuse to take steroids. Very flawed logic your friend has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Post he's diet up on here not being rude but at he's height n weight I guarentee he's diet isn't in check
  14. Banned

1st off idiot that dose is way too low, second of all you should ALWAYS have a serm for pct on hand shi/tty advice
    Quote Originally Posted by dagger1 View Post
  •