TUDCA

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
founds some on the big river site and auction site for like 25gm for $70; just wondering if n e one has used this stuff? thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few threads floating around bud, hit up the search function, i'll link the ones i have bookmarked. Bulk TUDCA will be expensive regardless, especially depending on how high you want to run it. Off the top of my head 70 bucks for 25g is not that good of a deal, plus i would be worried about purity, or even if it's at all legit. It's not like you can feel it working to judge. You can find TUDCA in Antaeus Lab's Aegis, and i heard from a bud that Omega Sports is releasing a TUDCA product within the next couple weeks, no idea on profile or price point yet.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looked up Aegis, 120 caps, 125mg TUDCA per cap, that's 15g in a bottle and it will run you 40 bucks plus shipping.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Just looked up Aegis, 120 caps, 125mg TUDCA per cap, that's 15g in a bottle and it will run you 40 bucks plus shipping.
Rhadam-

Not to high jack, but would you run TUDCA through pct as well (no pct in my case, on TRT) or after the cycle? Would it be enough to just run it on cycle, then use milk thistle or PP liver juice off cycle?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Rhadam-

Not to high jack, but would you run TUDCA through pct as well (no pct in my case, on TRT) or after the cycle? Would it be enough to just run it on cycle, then use milk thistle or PP liver juice off cycle?
Specifically the "aegis" product.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i most definitely would. Depending on how much money you have to spend on Aegis, 1 bottle can almost last through a 4 week cycle + 4 weeks PCT. That's 2 caps daily for 60 days, providing 250mg TUDCA daily. Running liver support through PCT is a must in my opinion, since TUDCA can actually repair the liver (shown clinically) at higher doses.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Yes i most definitely would. Depending on how much money you have to spend on Aegis, 1 bottle can almost last through a 4 week cycle + 4 weeks PCT. That's 2 caps daily for 60 days, providing 250mg TUDCA daily. Running liver support through PCT is a must in my opinion, since TUDCA can actually repair the liver (shown clinically) at higher doses.
Thanks Man. Going to run LGI halo and aegis for a 4 week 1st cycle. I believe the aegis packaging suggest 2x day at 2 caps, but I'll more than likely just stretch that 1 bottle like you mentioned.

"pct", although on TRT, will more than likely consist of something like erase pro and anabeta elite.

I have Clomid, but don't expect to need it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's hdrol you should be fine with 2-3 caps per day, hdrol isn't super toxic like some others. NAC can also be of benefit.

lboston

lboston

Awards
If that's hdrol you should be fine with 2-3 caps per day, hdrol isn't super toxic like some others. NAC can also be of benefit.
Currently taking a liver support supp from Walgreens called critical liver support...had NAC and some other things in it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1g NAC daily is what you should be going for.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Is TUDCA/UDCA necessary for a hdrol cycle? I know better safe than sorry, but cycle assist should do the trick? I've never ran hdrol yet thou.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A must? No. But if you want to run a cycle [of steroids] and have your lipids be BETTER than they were pre cycle... run UDCA. NAC can help, but it's not as potent.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
A must? No. But if you want to run a cycle [of steroids] and have your lipids be BETTER than they were pre cycle... run UDCA. NAC can help, but it's not as potent.
Sounds good. Run it at 500mg? Would u pre load it like cycle assist ?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't pre-load anything, to me that's a waste. For hdrol you would probably be ok with 250mg or 375mg. 500 is very comprehensive and starts to get in to the "repair" realm of UDCA, but it's expensive. If this is your first cycle there's no need to repair any damage, you should be fine to begin with.

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you have more information about how tudca can improve lipids? i thought first that its only important for liver

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've got an upcoming cycle of 4 weeks sd/4ad followed by 4 weeks stano. I was planning on taking Aegis 4 caps a day during this cycle, but just while I was on the sd/4ad since the stano is a non-methyl. Thoughts on this?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have more information about how tudca can improve lipids? i thought first that its only important for liver
We're speaking of liver function and lipid profile. To me, when speaking of steroids, the two go hand in hand. My old HDD crashed so i no longer have the information regarding high doses of UDCA repairing the liver. I can look though when i have some time. Maybe someone else can chime in. There also might be some info in the thread i started in Dinoii's section.

I've got an upcoming cycle of 4 weeks sd/4ad followed by 4 weeks stano. I was planning on taking Aegis 4 caps a day during this cycle, but just while I was on the sd/4ad since the stano is a non-methyl. Thoughts on this?
Non-methyl does not mean non-toxic. MLMG for instance is very toxic even though it's not methylated (just using that as an example).

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Ok, good information! Would u continue UDCA on PCT?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Non-methyl does not mean non-toxic. MLMG for instance is very toxic even though it's not methylated (just using that as an example).
Thanks for that, I'll definitely run it through the stano also then.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, good information! Would u continue UDCA on PCT?
Yes i would. Another 4 weeks of UDCA can only help the situation.

Thanks for that, I'll definitely run it through the stano also then.
Ya stano is not the worst thing you can take, but like i've said previously, if you have the money and you want to keep the liver top notch you might as well run some UDCA for the whole cycle regardless and in through PCT as well. We have so much more information on what to do to keep our organs healthy, long gone are the days where people though some milk thistle would get us through a M1-T/X Tren cycle lol.

M

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so 250mg a day is enough? That's much better than... thought id have to break the bank to get on Aegis.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19