Rash from trenavar? What should I do?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Anybody expierenced this? I'm not exactly sure if that's what its from but it looks like red hives on the inside of my forearms, both arms. Now I do work in a kitchen and it obviously gets very hot but I think it's weird that they're on both arms in the same spot.

I also saw a thread a few minutes ago on PHF where a guy had to stop the cycle because he was allergic to the compound of trenavar so this has me increasingly nervous. What should I do? Stop the cycle? I'm on day 12 of the cycle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody expierenced this? I'm not exactly sure if that's what its from but it looks like red hives on the inside of my forearms, both arms. Now I do work in a kitchen and it obviously gets very hot but I think it's weird that they're on both arms in the same spot.

I also saw a thread a few minutes ago on PHF where a guy had to stop the cycle because he was allergic to the compound of trenavar so this has me increasingly nervous. What should I do? Stop the cycle? I'm on day 12 of the cycle.
Send it to me!!

In all seriousness I'd stop. I got the same thing from DNP, ignored it a day or two and ended up in the ER needing prednisone from the reaction.

Try to sell them on another forum or take Benadryl and continue. I'd err on the side of safety

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's a local reaction not systematic as stated. You should be fine just monitor it

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I got this problem YEARS ago.....rash, but especially on my arms....benadryl helped, but damn I had to go to the doctor and get on that 5 day prednisone pack and that cleared it up. I was not happy to be on a corticosteroid...since I know what they are and know what they do...but for 5 days? i said fuq it, I'll take the relief LOL....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah that medrol has a real good taste to it. they should make a sublingual.
but hey on a positive note, a guy actually got something from trenavar, maybe, possibly. lol just kidding i haven't tried it.
hahaha, I so bad want to try it....BUT, trenazone gave me nothing but bloat and sides for some reason....and actual tren injections gave me crazy sides at higher doses, with not very much gains (average dose or high dose)....crushing up the pellets didn't give me much either....I have had such bad luck with anything tren I feel like its a waste to try trenavar.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
It's gotten progressively worse the last 3 days. Started very small and has spread to cover half my arms. A little worried that it will continue to spread even with the antihistamine. I also have just over 4 weeks of this cycle left, would I have to stay on benedryl for a month?

I'm seriously wondering if it's worth it, just from googleing "trenavar rash" I've read of like 3 people that had to go to the hospital..

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It's gotten progressively worse the last 3 days. Started very small and has spread to cover half my arms. A little worried that it will continue to spread even with the antihistamine. I also have just over 4 weeks of this cycle left, would I have to stay on benedryl for a month?

I'm seriously wondering if it's worth it, just from googleing "trenavar rash" I've read of like 3 people that had to go to the hospital..
Go to the doctor and get a script for a corticosteroid (like the 5 day medrol pack mentioned)....it will make it go away. It will continue to get worse...and you will start to feel like shyt if you don't...

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Go to the doctor and get a script for a corticosteroid (like the 5 day medrol pack mentioned)....it will make it go away. It will continue to get worse...and you will start to feel like shyt if you don't...
Is this what you did? Did you continue cycle?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Is this what you did? Did you continue cycle?
I don't know if it was a result of the gear or not....or if i was even on anything at that time (7-9 years ago) or if i stopped what i was doing...but the medrol made it go bye bye...benadryl topical was just a stop gap. Might be wise to stop...but might be a waste if its not the trenavar at fault

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I don't know if it was a result of the gear or not....or if i was even on anything at that time (7-9 years ago) or if i stopped what i was doing...but the medrol made it go bye bye...benadryl topical was just a stop gap. Might be wise to stop...but might be a waste if its not the trenavar at fault
Ya I'm certainly back and forth. It may not be the tren but if it is I obviously don't want to make it worse. I've contemplated selling the trenavar and using my ostarine I just ordered.

I'm not sure the gains from the tren would be worth it and I suppose I could always stop and see if the rash goes away then decide from there

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ya I'm certainly back and forth. It may not be the tren but if it is I obviously don't want to make it worse. I've contemplated selling the trenavar and using my ostarine I just ordered.

I'm not sure the gains from the tren would be worth it and I suppose I could always stop and see if the rash goes away then decide from there
mine got worse and worse, not just arms but mostly on the arms....then started sapping my energy and making me feel like shyt...like typical lethargy X10...for me to go to the doctor? it takes an act of God or something :D...might have been whatever gear I was on now that this happened to you while on something...hell I could well have been on actual tren at the time? I just totally forgot what I was doing then. you should get on the medrol, it will clear up in days, then continue the trenavar....if it "comes back" (which I doubt either way, even if the trenavar is causing it) you can discontinue immediately and make a repeat visit to the doc. once you have the corticosteroid in your system, i can't see the rash coming back within a few more weeks of tren usage....

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
mine got worse and worse, not just arms but mostly on the arms....then started sapping my energy and making me feel like shyt...like typical lethargy X10...for me to go to the doctor? it takes an act of God or something :D...might have been whatever gear I was on now that this happened to you while on something...hell I could well have been on actual tren at the time? I just totally forgot what I was doing then. you should get on the medrol, it will clear up in days, then continue the trenavar....if it "comes back" (which I doubt either way, even if the trenavar is causing it) you can discontinue immediately and make a repeat visit to the doc. once you have the corticosteroid in your system, i can't see the rash coming back within a few more weeks of tren usage....
I could try this I'm just not sure how it works walking into a docs office and requesting a specific med lol

I took my tren dose this morning and am really contemplating continuing with the cycle. The rash is only about the size of a quarter on each arm, maybe a little bigger but I am obviously worried about it continuing to spread and getting out of hand.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I could try this I'm just not sure how it works walking into a docs office and requesting a specific med lol

I took my tren dose this morning and am really contemplating continuing with the cycle. The rash is only about the size of a quarter on each arm, maybe a little bigger but I am obviously worried about it continuing to spread and getting out of hand.
This is not a problem, go to your primary care physician (if you have insurance) probably will be free depending on your insurance....show him the rash....he prescribes you a medrol pack and you go fill it at the pharmacy. easy as can be. He will "know what it is" and what to prescribe...you need not request anything. but yeah, if it does not spread? and you don't get any other ill effects from it such as lethargy or feeling sick/tired or crazy itching? then you really don't have a problem....just ignore it. Usually these type things get worse though....just wait it out and see. I waited until it was unbearable anymore and gave up and went to the doctor.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
This is not a problem, go to your primary care physician (if you have insurance) probably will be free depending on your insurance....show him the rash....he prescribes you a medrol pack and you go fill it at the pharmacy. easy as can be. He will "know what it is" and what to prescribe...you need not request anything. but yeah, if it does not spread? and you don't get any other ill effects from it such as lethargy or feeling sick/tired or crazy itching? then you really don't have a problem....just ignore it. Usually these type things get worse though....just wait it out and see. I waited until it was unbearable anymore and gave up and went to the doctor.
Ya I'm gonna do as you suggest and make an appointment with my doc for Tuesday and see what happens. Also, I think I'm just going to continue with the cycle and see what happens. Keep an eye on the rash and if it spreads then I'll drop the tren but so far no other sides such as lethargy/tired or nausea.

Thanks for the feedback, helps a lot to have somebody to bounce these ideas off of..

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ya I'm gonna do as you suggest and make an appointment with my doc for Tuesday and see what happens. Also, I think I'm just going to continue with the cycle and see what happens. Keep an eye on the rash and if it spreads then I'll drop the tren but so far no other sides such as lethargy/tired or nausea.

Thanks for the feedback, helps a lot to have somebody to bounce these ideas off of..
yeah NP....I think your above plan is the best way to approach it....forgot about the nausea lol...that was part of the "made me feel like shyt" along with the lethargy...you just reminded me of that particular side :D