3rd cycle; first time "accused".

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
No other designer really comapares to Superdrol imo.

I was finally accused the other day of being on "juice", and they were technically right, lol.

Bunch of other random comments too, that I never got on stuff like P-mag.

The scary thing is, just wait until I go on a 12 week test cycle.

The thing is, I don't want to look like the stereotypical "juicehead". I'm thinking of 300mg/wk, and maybe finishing with winstrol or masteron.

My preference is lean/dry/vascular > size.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't worry, injectables won't give you near the amount of instant intracellular water retention as superdrol does. you will not look as obviously on, and certainly not as fast. test/masteron with possibly an ai is a good cycle without gains that appear too massive.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My preference is lean/dry/vascular > size.
100% agree.
and be happy you are living in the year 2012.....way back in the late 80's and early 90's? I was not even any kind of "big" but I lifted weights and practically nobody else did it back then really (it was a select smaller group really)....not like now where EVERYONE goes to the gym, so if you lifted back then? you were the butt of steroid jokes...GF's brother, people at work etc etc. now you have to be especially large or lean to get an accusation :D

demolition

demolition

Awards
I only run test in the winter so I can wear sweatshirts and keep covered up ( i work outside all year around) Bout the time it gets warmer out my cycle is over, the bloat and extra bf are gone and no one is the wiser, I get a comment about juice once in awhile though, it's not a fool proof plan lol

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Honestly, I LOVE being accused! Lol. I was on TRT for a few years, just Androgel but it was free through my insurance. And once I started running gear, I stock pile my Androgel and use it during my cruise. So I'll go into the pharmacy to pick it up and get dirty looks like "why does he need test gel?" ! Lol. Means I'm doing something right.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Honestly, I LOVE being accused! Lol. I was on TRT for a few years, just Androgel but it was free through my insurance. And once I started running gear, I stock pile my Androgel and use it during my cruise. So I'll go into the pharmacy to pick it up and get dirty looks like "why does he need test gel?" ! Lol. Means I'm doing something right.
It makes me paranoid sometimes, if there is reasonable suspicion my employer could test for it although I'm not sure if they would. I'm just overly cautious, in the summer I could care less I'm done at that point.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hahaha, yeah good idea. I got the "you're asymptomatic for cypionate shots" despite a 290 test score and NO questions about my libido or lethargy etc....can you say visual inspection only? :D but yeah, got on androgel...I'll keep having them bump it until I get to 7.5 or 10G, see what it does for me cycled with PH/DS and other AAS. if I don't like it? I'll just get my own test like you did and stockpile the gel since its under $10 per month on my insurance (level 3 so it has a very small copay).....

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
It makes me paranoid sometimes, if there is reasonable suspicion my employer could test for it although I'm not sure if they would. I'm just overly cautious, in the summer I could care less I'm done at that point.
Yesterday I had my fantasy FB draft and I only see most of those guys once a year. Some of the guys went on and on about how HUGE I am... and I'm 10 lbs lighter than last year! Lol. Of course I'm down 2 pants sizes and put at least 2-3 inches across my chest, shoulders and a good 1-1.5 inches on my arms!

demolition

demolition

Awards
Yesterday I had my fantasy FB draft and I only see most of those guys once a year. Some of the guys went on and on about how HUGE I am... and I'm 10 lbs lighter than last year! Lol. Of course I'm down 2 pants sizes and put at least 2-3 inches across my chest, shoulders and a good 1-1.5 inches on my arms!
I totally get that, I work with different crews so in the winter the summer crew won't see me for 6 or 8 months then when I meet up with them their like Jesus roid head and I just laugh and make fun of their little arms.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I totally get that, I work with different crews so in the winter the summer crew won't see me for 6 or 8 months then when I meet up with them their like Jesus roid head and I just laugh and make fun of their little arms.
Hahaha! Yesterday, my buddy's sister was helping out with the draft and I've known her my whole life (her son even calls me Uncle). She said, "damn your head and neck are huge!" I responded with "so is your ass"... everybody laughed but her. Lol.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
nice. same here. not ashamed

Damorgs

Awards
I was tagged in a pic on facebook the other day after my pmag cycle.. I only gained 4-5kg lean mass, but I got 3-4 people message me and ask me if I was on the juice... People who know you well are going to notice if you go up in size quickly, that's the point of roids. It doesn't bother me, I just played it down as a joke. I don't give a **** what they think, as long as I'm shredded like a monster hahaha

train hard!