Does Halovar work?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This is a very inexperience question....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anyone have any experience with halovar
By all means I can help you with your questions on Purus products but I need details and specifics

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does hdrol work? Yes.

Dry, lean gains & everything needs to be on point to see results.

Run for 6 weeks, as it takes 2-3 weeks to "kick in". Make sure you have Organ Shield before & during cycle to protect liver & help with BP issues.
Add Recycle to your PCT.

:thumbsup:

lboston

lboston

Awards
Does hdrol work? Yes.

Dry, lean gains & everything needs to be on point to see results.

Run for 6 weeks, as it takes 2-3 weeks to "kick in". Make sure you have Organ Shield before & during cycle to protect liver & help with BP issues.
Add Recycle to your PCT.

:thumbsup:
What specifically in the organ shield helps with lipids?
I know people seem to always talk about Hawthorne Berry and I notice it's not in there.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know people seem to always talk about Hawthorne Berry and I notice it's not in there.
It's good for all around organ health including prostate health

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hawthorne berry is for blood pressure

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I see . Anything in organ shield for blood pressure?
Has heart supports that will aid in that. I throw in hawthorne berry or celery seed extract if it gets out of hand... Never had that problem with organ shield... No sides for the cycle I'm on. 5 weeks of sd 20/30/30/30/40 with 1000mg Stano and 8ml of bold a day

lboston

lboston

Awards
Has heart supports that will aid in that. I throw in hawthorne berry or celery seed extract if it gets out of hand... Never had that problem with organ shield... No sides for the cycle I'm on. 5 weeks of sd 20/30/30/30/40 with 1000mg Stano and 8ml of bold a day
Thanks man-may have to pick it up and use along with aegis and liver juice....overkill though?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend you take it if you don't know that steroids work.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks man-may have to pick it up and use along with aegis and liver juice....overkill though?
Aegis is powerful, you won't need liver juice. Organ Shield is our version of cycle assist and its amazing its an all in one! As you can look at the ingredient profile and see for yourself :) plus for the price! Can't beat it!

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Aegis is powerful, you won't need liver juice. Organ Shield is our version of cycle assist and its amazing its an all in one! As you can look at the ingredient profile and see for yourself :) plus for the price! Can't beat it!
This is asking for a rep fight

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This is asking for a rep fight
??? No fighting here... Just facts. He can take a look at the profile and see for himself... I'm simply explaining our product. Not forcing.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh is that how you guys claim turf.
Whats up bud?
We don't want any problems... Are you concerned or need additional info on anything?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Don't exactly understand your problem... Is there something we can help you with?
Woah who said there was a problem, lets not get hostile.

but I am disappointed that you havent went over crucial questions to make sure he's even ready to take this product.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

but I am disappointed that you havent went over crucial questions to make sure he's even ready to take this product.
Could've been address via PM...

:dunno:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

No I understand fully what you mean... We were getting a question from another person not the OP. By all means I would not want someone inexperienced to take steroids period and we are willing to help in a professional manor

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
By all means I can help you with your questions on Purus products but I need details and specifics
This is my second... Nothing pushy

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh not trying to start a fight here, but Organ Shield does not even come close to Cycle Assist.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wut da hell is goin on up in heaaahhhwww.

halovar, hdrol, cycle assist, orgain shield.

use w/e you want.

i' havn't used organ shield, so i cant comment on it.

I like cycle assist, it does what it's supposed to do, smells like ass dipped in shiit though. good thing it's in caps.

last cycle, I just used liver assist xt.