Cycle feedback please.

Gaffsdale

Awards
Hi guys, just interested in a bit of feedback about a cycle i plan on starting soon.

STATS:
37yr old
6'0
205lb

Played sports my entire life, and been weight training since 21. I have previous cycle (8) history. My training and diet is on point and need no help with that.

CYCLE:
Week 1-10 Test E 500/week
Week 1-10 VAR 100ed
Week 6-10 Tren 50ed
Week 1-10 HCG 500i 2/week
I have 10mg Nolva that I was planning on running from the start at 10mg/day - unsure about this???

PCT
Clomid for after cycle

Any feedback welcome.

I am new to this forum as been away from the internet forums for a while and have found some very useful info on here.

Cheers.

chestbrother

Awards
You have a compound used for bulking and another used for cutting, in the same cycle which you plan to use at the same time. What are you planning on doing with this cycle, cut or bulk?

Gaffsdale

Awards
I am trying to get leaner with this as i will be on a calorie reduced diet, however I have not chosen test prop purely because I have test e already.

chestbrother

Awards
I personally wouldn't run the var for the full 10 weeks, maybe about 6. Wouldn't worry too much about the Nolva with the hcg and Clomid for pct looks fine. Your set to go.

Gaffsdale

Awards
I appreciate your input - my idea for the nolva was to keep some of the water off from the test e since it isn't prop.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run the var from week 6-12 and the tren week 6-12, since the test takes a couple weeks to leave your system. You're technically still on cycle the last two weeks after your lest test pin.
Don't run the nolva on cycle, you're just adding strain to your liver, and a real AI like arimidex would work better, and is meant for on cycle.
Don't start the clomid til 2 weeks after your last test pin either.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
eesssshhhhh
first dont drop the tren at the same time as the test, yeah its a longer ester the test, but ideally you want a min 2weeks
tbh id drop the var completely seeing the tren will overpower it in everything it brings to the table....unless you have the var and/or have enjoyed this combo previously
drop the nolva completely, grab letro and use 1.5mg 2xwk to start
finally if you are looking to dry out, drop your test back to 250mg, a - less water b - running tren higher than test works extremely well and minimizes sides

1-12 test e 250mg/wk
1-8/10 tren ace 50mg ed
1-14 letro 1.5mg e4d
1-12 hcg 500iu e4d
15-19 clomid 100/50/50/50/50

jmo but this is tighter

TFlifting

Awards
eesssshhhhh
first dont drop the tren at the same time as the test, yeah its a longer ester the test, but ideally you want a min 2weeks
tbh id drop the var completely seeing the tren will overpower it in everything it brings to the table....unless you have the var and/or have enjoyed this combo previously
finally if you are looking to dry out, drop your test back to 250mg, a - less water b - running tren higher than test works extremely well and minimizes sides

1-12 test e 250mg/wk
1-8/10 tren ace 50mg ed
1-14 letro 1.5mg e4d
1-12 hcg 500iu e4d

jmo but this is tighter
God damnit you beat me to literally the exact post I was gonna put... But yeah increase tren length, amazing for putting on lbm and getting cut up if your diet is on point

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
God damnit you beat me to literally the exact post I was gonna put... But yeah increase tren length, amazing for putting on lbm and getting cut up if your diet is on point
nice

why over complicate, test/tren end of story, even low doses of tren kick everything elses a**

i love var, great med, but not in the same league

Gaffsdale

Awards
eesssshhhhh

1-12 test e 250mg/wk
1-8/10 tren ace 50mg ed
1-14 letro 1.5mg e4d
1-12 hcg 500iu e4d

jmo but this is tighter
So i need to run the test for two weeks longer than the tren?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
So i need to run the test for two weeks longer than the tren?
yes, unless you want to enter pct feeling like crap, its just a smoother transition

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^jmo, tren ace kicks in just as fast and trumps any oral

30-40mg dbol maybe.......definately not var

Stupes

never used letro - do you think that dosage would affect sex drive, as I have read things suggesting so?
You can just have it on hand and only use if/when you feel sides - depends on how you react.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
never used letro - do you think that dosage would affect sex drive, as I have read things suggesting so?
not with test and tren, your libido wont be raging, but itll be normal on a maintenance dose of test, and tren is an androgen.....iv dosed it as much as 1.5 eod and no issues...............but as stated, you gotta find out for yourself, play with it, no one size fits all sadly

Gaffsdale

Awards
eesssshhhhh

1-12 test e 250mg/wk
1-8/10 tren ace 50mg ed
1-14 letro 1.5mg e4d
1-12 hcg 500iu e4d

jmo but this is tighter

hello mate started my cycle now and decided to follow your advice and have gone with the letro. I have dropped my dosage of Letro to 0.75mg e4d just to start out.

I have one more question regarding the HCG. I have mixed 10,000iu of hcg, and started on 500iu e4d, however my question is will it retain its potency for the duration or is that volume too much to last over 10 weeks?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the advice!!!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
hello mate started my cycle now and decided to follow your advice and have gone with the letro. I have dropped my dosage of Letro to 0.75mg e4d just to start out.

I have one more question regarding the HCG. I have mixed 10,000iu of hcg, and started on 500iu e4d, however my question is will it retain its potency for the duration or is that volume too much to last over 10 weeks?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the advice!!!
it can last in some cases, if ever your balls start shrinking over the course of 2-3days, youll know its not good anymore......iv heard numbers thrown out there of 40-60days after recon

really wish i had better answer

Gaffsdale

Awards
eesssshhhhh

1-12 test e 250mg/wk
1-8/10 tren ace 50mg ed
1-14 letro 1.5mg e4d
1-12 hcg 500iu e4d

jmo but this is tighter

half way through it now mate - loving what is happening here. my strength has gone through the roof - had a bit of tiredness at first (2 weeks) of cycle but now running hard on all cylinders !!!! My training sessions are great and not having any noticable sides to moan about.
I was thinking of going up on the test a bit for last half of it, would this be worth it or should I just leave it as is?

Anyway thanks for your help, really liking this cycle

Cheers

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
half way through it now mate - loving what is happening here. my strength has gone through the roof - had a bit of tiredness at first (2 weeks) of cycle but now running hard on all cylinders !!!! My training sessions are great and not having any noticable sides to moan about.
I was thinking of going up on the test a bit for last half of it, would this be worth it or should I just leave it as is?

Anyway thanks for your help, really liking this cycle

Cheers
if its working id stay the course