First Cycle / Havoc need a bit of advice

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I've ran DAA on an 8 week run solo before I ever did a cycle and had no issues with it, also my deadlift went from 275 to 315 during that time, so I had a good impression of the compound from the start. I then used erase, daa, and torem for PCT on my hdrol cycle which worked out fine. It did take my libido about 2 weeks into PCT to come back, which was about 5 weeks total no libido. Next cycle might use something different but I was happy with the PCT.
    hm - that sounds awsome! nolva and some anabeta (wanted to try this since a long time ago anyways) will definitly be part of my pct! and yea ill probably add in erase in 3rd week(week 3-6 at 1/2/2/1) of pct + daa (week 1-4) with 3g ed..
    even if this wouldnt be necesarry (but dont forget im running 8weeks) and nolva would be enough, i think its worth a try.. if i can get my test back up a little faster and keep my gains a bit better it'll be totally wort the money

also what was your experience with epi and kcal intake ? will i be able to eat a lot more kcal without getting to fat ? (read so many peoples opinion on this in older thread and it seemed like everything said something else, some were able to eat incredibly much food and other got fat as fast as if they'd be bulkin natty)

2. Tracked all my calories before, during, and after my Havoc cycle. Looked to me that while on cycle (30-50mg), I needed to eat ~500 calories extra just to keep up with my increased BMR.
    •   

3. sounds goooood cause i can eat s***loads of food
    so jealous of people who are able to eat 5-6k calories without getting too fat and can cut whit like 3,5 or so..
    i'd do nearly anything to have a metabolism like that haha

4. I haven't ran epi, only hdrol but my buddy who ran epi gained about 15lbs(from 180 to 195) and most was muscle, a little bit of fat though. He looked like a beast. Just remember the cleaner you bulk, the cleaner the gains but also if you eat cleaner and it's less cals you might not get as much gains. I've mostly dirty bulked, but I'm a hardgainer so even if I eat like crap I still don't gain much fat lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

5. haha ok - ive stayed pretty lean for the last 1 1/2 years but ill go straight offseason monday in two weeks or earlier and then bulk till march so 6 month or a bit more for putting on mass bigtime .. ill try to stay as lean as possible but if i have to go over 12%bf it wont bother me.. and then imma start cutting till late april or early may and then start an epic cutting cycle with epi or hdrol stacked with tren probably (or maybe sd instead).. i wanna be 25lbs heavier next summer at same or bit better bf
    •   

6. and 1

7. Ok guys i got everything together, will order everything in the next few weeks and cycle will start in roughly 5 weeks. probably on october 15th 2012

cycle info:
    8 weeks of RPN Havoc
    30/30/30/40/40/40/50/50
    Fish oil + glucosamine week 1-8
    CEL Cycle support starting 4 days pre-cycle and throughout the whole cycle
    Taurine week 2-8 (as much as needed)

PCT:
    Nolva/Tamox week 1-4
    40/40/20/20/20/20/20
    20/20/20/20/20/20/20
    10/10/10/10/10/10/10
    10/10/10/10/10/10/10

Erase week 3-6
    10/10/10/10/10/10/10
    20/20/20/20/20/20/20
    20/20/20/20/20/20/20
    10/10/10/10/10/10/10

DAA week 1-4 at 3g a day (in the morning on empty stomach)
    Anabeta week 1-4 at 4 caps a day
    Anabolic Pump week 5-8
    creatine is taken at 3g ed whole year round - dose will be upped to 5g ed the first 6 weeks of pct
    Zinc(at 50mgs a day),BCAA,glutamine,pwo boosters ect are also taken whole year round but ill probably skip pre wo boosters once the cycle fully kicked in and then start them again in pct to avoid loosing strength and motivation an extra bit

Diet will be a bulk!
    Im currently at 188lbs (85kg) or so at roughly 8% bodyfat and ill start to natty lean bulk tommorow for the next 5 weeks and then bulk the **** up on cycle! protein round 3g per kg bodyweight. after cycle ill continue bulking for another 3 - 4 months.
    im really pumped for this and hope to gain about 25+ lean lbs during this offseason (+ the cutting cycle next year)

I think this should be a pretty sick cycle and my pct should be good aswell
    Anyone here who would change something ?

also is anyone interested in me logging this cycle wid pics and stuff (+some infos and pics of my buddy whos running the same cycle with me ?)

g. sunaddicted

8. Just my two cents here,
    I'm on my 4th week of havoc. I started at 40mg and I'm glad I did. Not sure if 30 is worth it?

9. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Just my two cents here,
    I'm on my 4th week of havoc. I started at 40mg and I'm glad I did. Not sure if 30 is worth it?
    read 30 works pretty sweet for some people. also im running it for 8 weeks so starting at 40 straight would be pretty heavy haha

10. The reason methylated cycles are recommended for 6 weeks and not longer is twofold. Of course you can do whatever you like but there are dangers of running methyls longer: Liver toxicity and HPTA shutdown/recovery. The longer you are on, the harder it is for your testicles and liver to recover.
    I just don't see the point to run a lower (and less effective) dose for a longer time versus a proper dose for the proper length. Not sure I see any advantages that outweigh the negatives.
    But it's your world...
    I hope you're getting frequent bloodwork

11. cycle will starts tomorrow- i expect big things to happen! im gonna get a bigass mofo, cant wait
    still not sure if i should log it or not.. there are so many havoc logs out there atm. but mine is a 60dayer so this might be something different

btw: has anyone a tip on how to get that ****ing ai cycle support(chocolate) down without puking ? its just disgusting

12. Quote Originally Posted by sunaddicted View Post
    cycle will starts tomorrow- i expect big things to happen! im gonna get a bigass mofo, cant wait
    still not sure if i should log it or not.. there are so many havoc logs out there atm. but mine is a 60dayer so this might be something different

btw: has anyone a tip on how to get that ****ing ai cycle support(chocolate) down without puking ? its just disgusting
    I have the orange kind and it's pretty gross so I just throw a scoop of the powder in my mouth and wash it down with water. It's nasty but you get used to it pretty quick.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

13. Tang or sunny d... covers up about anything.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

14. thanks guys, i just put one scoop in my mouth and wash it away with a little bit of water now.. its ****in disgusting but man.. what wouldn't we do for muscles huh

just wanted to give some short feedback - im 12 days into and its GREAT so far.. im a good bit leaner and around 3pounds up, first real strength gains today + im looking a lot fuller and drier..my friend whos running the exact same cycle gets pretty similiar results.. if theres intrest ill put up some before/after pics of me and my mate aswell.. or someting like before/4 weeks/end
    thanks for your advice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle (Dbol) need advice
    By hoot33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 02:55 PM
  2. Need a little bit of advice please
    By cokeholio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:31 PM
  3. Need a bit of Advice/Ideas