Weeks 3-12 Tren 75 mgs EOD
weeks 1-2 m1t 5-10mgs a day
Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mgs week
Weeks 4-12 hcg 500ius wk

Nolva/clomid/6oxo pct And some IGF

Grant

Awards
  • Established
He also said he has some Winny that he wants to run wks 6-12 dont know the dosage.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looks like overkill to me, and 9 weeks on tren is pushin it. What is the goal of this "friend"

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
how many cycles has this kid done? seems like overkill to run both 1-test and tren
also seems like overkill to run both prop and m1t at the beginning
and if he does run the EQ he should run the test a week longer to allow for clearance at the same time
i would run
1-3 test prop
1-13 test enan
1-12 eq
10-13 winny 50mg ed
13-16 igf-1 r3
15-18 nolva

does he want to bulk or cut? if he wants to cut run the tren
i think its important how many prior cycles he's run to run test/tren/eq/1-test/m1t/winny is A LOT

--glen

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
My friend wanted me to post his cycle how does it look

Wks 1-12Test cyp or enan 500mgs a week
Weeks 1-3 Test prop 100mgs eod
Wks 1-12 1-test cyp 700mgs Week
Weeks 3-12 Tren 75 mgs EOD
weeks 1-2 m1t 5-10mgs a day
Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mgs week
Weeks 4-12 hcg 500ius wk

Nolva/clomid/6oxo pct And some IGF
looks too friggin complex for my tastes. K.I.S.S. = keep it simple stupid.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
3 prior AAS cycles and 2 PH cycls Said he wants a recomp.

He wanted to run m1t in the begining because I told him about my durrent cycle (Sledge test 1test cyp and m1t, with some EQ(vpx)). The M1t has really worked well for me, even being on trimax. I like the looks of you r suggestions glenihan

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Looks like overkill to me, and 9 weeks on tren is pushin it. What is the goal of this "friend"
What is the max time you would suggest on 75mg EOD tren. Haha, and it is not a "friend" it is a friend. I told him he better have some liver supps and start taking them for a while before the cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if he wants to do the m1t i'm not sure he would need the prop, the m1t will give him a great jump start on its own and keep costs down

i think the eq (provided he can control his appetite) will work well for a cutter tren will obviously work VERY well, but the sides are pretty harsh whereas eq doesn't have them

just throwing in my 2 cents
glen

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hell I am on VPX EQ and cutting, I can hardly control my appetite, cant imagine what real EQ would do.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Since he is recomping/cutting would you reccomend 1 test or tren and for how long. Maybe 1 test for 6 weeks then tren for the last 6 weeks, (I know the 1 test doenst kick in til around week 4-5)

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
it looks a little too complex for me...He doesnt need that many compounds. I mean he has every compound on the mrket except for deca and masteron. I am also a fan of powerful androgens. I think he would really enjoy either a test tren cycle or a test 1 test cycle with a prop jump start...He doesnt need winny i hate that friggin drug i think it is pointless.
Dick

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
What is the max time you would suggest on 75mg EOD tren. Haha, and it is not a "friend" it is a friend. I told him he better have some liver supps and start taking them for a while before the cycle.

LOL I wouldn't stay on tren longer then 6-7weeks just because how strong it is. A test, tren, winny cycle would be nice body recomp.