FDA banning supplements, what can we do?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, ive been reading too much on the subject, theres a lot of organizations that are against the FDA, as well as a few authors talking the truth about FDA and its interests, question is, what can we do about it?, i currently sign a few letters. and i agree with any single movement against the FDA because this is our freedom, we can do whatever we want with our bodies, the solution to "save the world" as the FDA want to make it look, is not by banning supplements, is by taking control on this harmful enviorement wich leads to obesity and health problems... by banning supplements (including steroids), they are pointing fingers at us, calling us criminals? for using products that are designed to improve performance and life?... to be healthier?... whats theyre deal. they are an organization paid by the government, and yet it seems they only are behind theyre own interests, probably money and power (we never know), and they are not doing anything good for the society at all... again, probably ignorance from theyre part.... it is too much that they point fingers at users, and they make more criminals, more wars, they are creating a new problem and it will encounter the black market, wich will be a problem that wont be solved at all. so lets do something, sign letters, anything, also, a lot of companies live from theyr sales, and they are goin to take out bussiness? just because they think they know whats better for us? COME ON, THEY DO NOT OWN US!, if we are a majority, the government can take action and dissapear these laws that to this day, havent changed anything, but our wellness (and not for good thats for sure).

theres something called lemonade freedom day wich will take part on august 18!, lets support it, this is our freedom, FDA cannot manipulate us!

A world without drugs is impossible, and probably not good, but a world with counscience it is possible!, EDUCATION FTW!

IF THIS POST IS TOO MUCH, then delete it, but this is my thought and im sure that some people will agree, im not the only one who think this way

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
they are saving you from yourself........for every guy who runs superdrol smart, theres another that just popped 5 a day not knowing anything and had problems..........it is what it is.......yes i agree we should have choice especially considering cigs are legal......however it doesnt work that way

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
they are saving you from yourself........for every guy who runs superdrol smart, theres another that just popped 5 a day not knowing anything and had problems..........it is what it is.......yes i agree we should have choice especially considering cigs are legal......however it doesnt work that way
thats why i said that Education should take part of the problem, a world without drugs is impossible. drugs exist and always will, Education and why not some regulation can take part of the action, instead of playing with our rights... cigarretes kills millions, alcohol kills millions, steroids and supplements, how many people have killed?... they are not saving anything, they are creating more and more taboos, and more problems. education, regulation and taking control of this awful enviorement will make this a better world. solution is not by banning superdrol or other "drugs"

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
cig and alcohol damage abusers, same would apply to steroids, even abuse of food is damaging

you use the word regulation, well thats what they are doing, scheduling the stuff........how would you 'regulate' pro hormones if you had a say?(dont say an age requirement as there are 40yr olds popping methyls not knowing anything just as often as 17yr olds)
how would you educate proper usage?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
cig and alcohol damage abusers, same would apply to steroids, even abuse of food is damaging

you use the word regulation, well thats what they are doing, scheduling the stuff........how would you 'regulate' pro hormones if you had a say?(dont say an age requirement as there are 40yr olds popping methyls not knowing anything just as often as 17yr olds)
how would you educate proper usage?
Im using regulation as a modern concept based on liberalism, for example, just as people can buy alcohol when they are 21 YO, then it would be the same with steroids, education can take part from campaings, theres alot of info on the internet, maybe doing a test before buying steroids, so they know you are responsible to buy em, i dont know, just as alcohol it can be bought on each store, it is somewhat regulated, not 100% illgeal.
The media always overstate things, they scare people when they talk about steroids. almost all guys i know are scared when they hear the word "steroids". well thats theyre problem, the solution is to deal with something that is already circulating in the enviorment, and will never dissapear. just like goverment had to accept alcohol and tobacco wich are worser substances.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Im using regulation as a modern concept based on liberalism, for example, just as people can buy alcohol when they are 21 YO, then it would be the same with steroids, education can take part from campaings, theres alot of info on the internet, maybe doing a test before buying steroids, so they know you are responsible to buy em, i dont know, just as alcohol it can be bought on each store, it is somewhat regulated, not 100% illgeal.
The media always overstate things, they scare people when they talk about steroids. almost all guys i know are scared when they hear the word "steroids". well thats theyre problem, the solution is to deal with something that is already circulating in the enviorment, and will never dissapear. just like goverment had to accept alcohol and tobacco wich are worser substances.
age will have no bearing on proper usage
educational campaigns against the troubles of smoking hasnt exactly helped people from making the mistake of starting
what test could show 'responsibility' with regards to anabolic usage?

media i agree, its their job, last years h1n1 excellent example
you make it sound like the govt was handcuffed into 'accepting' tobacco and alcohol, lol dude they make tons off it and are laughing at the people who buy it up

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
1) write or call your congressman to let them know how you feel/annoy them/threaten not to vote for them.

2) stock the fck up if you haven't already :D
LOL yeah thats an option, problem is, what i would do if they expire in a year, and i plan to run it in ten years? LMAO... i hope this slow down and FDA takes counscience. there are some statements against the FDA that are very interesting. health is declining with time, so theres more demand in supplements, and FDA is taking out the solution from us. this is wrong!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
LOL yeah thats an option, problem is, what i would do if they expire in a year, and i plan to run it in ten years? LMAO... i hope this slow down and FDA takes counscience. there are some statements against the FDA that are very interesting. health is declining with time, so theres more demand in supplements, and FDA is taking out the solution from us. this is wrong!
air seal and freeze em

supplements isnt the key to declining health, its the **** people put in their faces

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
air seal and freeze em

supplements isnt the key to declining health, its the **** people put in their faces
Just watch a movie called "food co." or something like that, we often buy awful food with tons of hormones, and chemicals, it is a luxury to buy organic and not too many can afford it, atleast i cant... what are the FDA doing about it?... your statement is right, but we dont have too many choices on what we put on our faces, when our food is not the best, a peach from 100 years ago, was 75% more nutritious that the transgenic peach you can buy nowdays. the male is not the same as it was long time ago, you see a couple and the woman looks more dominant than the male!, its ridiculous, theres 1000s of studies showsing this hormone imbalances.

and Yeah, they can make fun of us, alcohol users, they also are making money from steroids... so many actors, elite athletes, models being the heroes, and media telling us how we should look, and then we turn into consumers, in orderr to be part of the society.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Just watch a movie called "food co." or something like that, we often buy awful food with tons of hormones, and chemicals, it is a luxury to buy organic and not too many can afford it, atleast i cant... what are the FDA doing about it?... your statement is right, but we dont have too many choices on what we put on our faces, when our food is not the best, a peach from 100 years ago, was 75% more nutritious that the transgenic peach you can buy nowdays. the male is not the same as it was long time ago, you see a couple and the woman looks more dominant than the male!, its ridiculous, theres 1000s of studies showsing this hormone imbalances.

and Yeah, they can make fun of us, alcohol users, they also are making money from steroids... so many actors, elite athletes, models being the heroes, and media telling us how we should look, and then we turn into consumers, in orderr to be part of the society.
seen it, you forget who you are talking to
fda is in it for business like anyone else

you do have a choice what to eat, i believe i posted a solid budget diet for you on pp

Husker89

Banned
Awards
it has nothing to do with how "bad" the steroid/drug is for you man like wtf. WE live in a constitutional republic with unalienable rights granted by our creator and the majority cant vote our basic freedoms away(like in a democracy) We are free people who can put WHATEVER we want in our bodies and the govt cant put us in a cage because they dont like it, health effects have no bearing in this argument

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
it has nothing to do with how "bad" the steroid/drug is for you man like wtf. WE live in a constitutional republic with unalienable rights granted by our creator and the majority cant vote our basic freedoms away(like in a democracy) We are free people who can put WHATEVER we want in our bodies and the govt cant put us in a cage because they dont like it, health effects have no bearing in this argument
what im saying is THATS THIER ARGUMENT not that i agree
obviously its sh*t and against your rights, but itll pass cause they want it to

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya the congress acts like the want to "save the children" when all they do is insider trade f/ucking criminals
what im saying is THATS THIER ARGUMENT not that i agree
obviously its sh*t and against your rights, but itll pass cause they want it to

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
their obsession with building prisons privately, run with tax dollars, and filled to capacity with guys busted for smoking a joint, personal favorite

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised SD has lasted this long w/o being banned.... all I can say is stock up

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
this thread was interesting until ^^^^ that.......and you wonder why ken?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
You tell me why?... my thoughts are open mind based, i am from Spain, LOL!
read your post back to yourself, real slow
your thoughts didnt come across as 'open minded' and more so a mind influenced....you forget what i do for a living
and really you gotta drop the spain stuff as a copout for every 'open mind' comment you make on forums that leaves readers wondering where that mind is at

you do understand they, as in the fda, troll these boards, and you do understand that type of post you just made only validates their thinking and stance

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
read your post back to yourself, real slow
your thoughts didnt come across as 'open minded' and more so a mind influenced....you forget what i do for a living
and really you gotta drop the spain stuff as a copout for every 'open mind' comment you make on forums that leaves readers wondering where that mind is at

you do understand they, as in the fda, troll these boards, and you do understand that type of post you just made only validates their thinking and stance
you know what you are right, my comment may went to the extreme, the real point is that we have our rights to do whatever we please as long as we dont harm others. i realy have hope that we can do something, theres a few movements and letters taking place, so we just need to support each other... it is hard to believe that FDA also wants to ban fish oils and raw milk, it is ridiculous, and im pretty sure they will ban creatine, and other supps, this is awful if you ask me. not like im spreading hate toward the FDA, just that i am concerned because i worry about my future and well being, i dont want to be another one from the statistics and depend on medicines.... i want to be healthy, improve my looks, because yeah, i have vanity, but media encourage this as well.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
no fish oil, eat sardines like your boy zyzz
no creatine, more red meat

if theres a will theres a way......highly doubt those will go, but food for thought literally

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
no fish oil, eat sardines like your boy zyzz
no creatine, more red meat

if theres a will theres a way......highly doubt those will go, but food for thought literally
Sardines FTW, i eat em twice daily :D

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Stock up , I'm on my 2nd order, got my payroll check today gonna. drop some major funds, **** it.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
^^^ this, so long as you don't break the seal, you can freeze them. if its good enough for high-tech scientists and their labs....its good enough for joe shmoe and his PH and DS.
good idea...i already have a food saver vaccuum sealer.

should you not freeze them once opened?? stick to the fridge for opened ones??

brahmabull

Awards
I have been stocking up on prohormones since they decided to ban the original 19 nor test back in the early to mid 2000's. Over the years, I have acquired at least or close to 100 bottles ranging from superdrol to multi-combo rcompounds as well as other pb's like p-flex, furaz, halo, and even methylsten. It is a freakin shame that we all scrimp and scrimage over otc anabolics. Why? Cause they work. And it's not just superdrol that works, many prohormones do work. People just have to realize that that do different things in the body. Some are hardening agents, some help with fat loss and lean gains, some just pack on size, others mainly focus on strength. But, why? Why did it have to finally happen? It really sucks and 1 android takes like a 100 steps to get to the true compound in the body. You have to take a couple of pounds of this stuff per day to get any effect. I am deeply dissappointed in our supplement industry and our government to just let these awesome agents fade away

brahmabull

Awards
I have been collecting all kinds of prohormones since the ban of 19 nor back in the 2005/2006. Since then I have at least 100 bottles of prohormones such as superdrol, tren, phera and other combo compounds made of 2 or rmore agents. Superdrol is awesome but, sdamn, it has some crazy side effects. If you are gonna use phs to.change your physique, you need more than just superdrol to make that happen. You need different phs that harden, or cut, or increase strength and not just size. But, it just sucks that we all have to scrimp and scrimage for these rare items and risk being criminal charges if any of us were caught in possession of these agents after Aug 30. I am just dissappointed in our supplement industry and our freakin government that they would just let these anabolics go away. Why don't any of the supplement companies banning together to end this capitalistic tyrrany that has been plaguing us since 1996. It won't be long until someone bans creatine. And I don't think for one minute that 1 andro can produce any meaningful effects due to it's multiple conversion rate. You'll have to take a ton of the stuff to get anything out of it worthwhile. Why, god, why can't we keep anything whorthwhile in this industry? The supplement industry is greedy and will make plants and shoe polish look like test in a capsule. Please, my iron brothers, don't get sucked in the hype that granulated wheat germ, plant sterols can do what superdrol or any other ph can do