sd and hd?

jucekb

Awards
Hi. Im wondering if sd and hd would be a good ph for a second cycle (after winstrol).

dosage is:
sd: 15 mg
hd: 25 mg
for 4 weeks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you mean Halodrol (or one of its clones) 25mg ain't gonna do anything for you, especially for 4 weeks. 50mg is a good place to start, and many people do 75-100mg per day, and 6 weeks is typical (I don't recommend that dosage for beginners)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
SD is about the harshest steroid there is.. I'd think twice before stacking it with another methylated steroid. I'd pick one or the other... SD 20mg/day for 4 weeks, or HD 50mg/day for the first week or two, evaluate the side effects, if they are in check bump it to 75/day for the last 4 weeks. (6 week run) Make sure to have your PCT planned before you start, and take liver and bp support sups while on cycle.

jucekb

Awards
For superdrol .... Starting week 4, how does redefine nutrition revolution pct sound??
And for cycle support.... How does purus labs organ shield sound?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't use OTC products for PCT.

jucekb

Awards
Ok well I was taking an OTC for my last cycle . I've looked at reviews and they said it is one of the best. But SD for 4 weeks with a cycle support and a strong pct sound good to you? It does to me

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, dont do it. none of it. save your money, buy protien instead :thumbsup:

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Run halodrol or Epi first, then next year run SD. SD is the king and shouldn't be taken lightly, and I haven't seen you mention anything about your serm

jucekb

Awards
i haven't used a SERM. I was under the influence that you wouldn't need one unless you are taking a huge dosage

evodrag

Awards
SD is extremely harsh. Dont even think about running it unless you have a serm and dislike your liver!

evodrag

Awards
That being said, Im running Hdrol right now with test and its pretty good stuff. 75/75/75/75/100 is my dosing but Id try 50/75-thru 6 weeks

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
or 20/30/40/30?
Epi at 20 isn't enough and a waste IMO, the sweet spot for me was 50 but others say its 60. I would say run it
30/30/40/50 or 30/30/40/40 at least. 6 weeks wil allow you to get more out of it too IMO

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
SD is about the harshest steroid there is.. I'd think twice before stacking it with another methylated steroid. I'd pick one or the other... SD 20mg/day for 4 weeks, or HD 50mg/day for the first week or two, evaluate the side effects, if they are in check bump it to 75/day for the last 4 weeks. (6 week run) Make sure to have your PCT planned before you start, and take liver and bp support sups while on cycle.
Hmmm, I was originally planning on running SD 10/20/20/30 in my upcoming cycle, do you think I would be alright running it 20/20/20/30 instead? This is my second cycle, first was hdrol 75/75/75/100/100/100 which went well, only bad side was insane back pumps starting at about week 5 and libido shutdown at about same time. I am running the SD along with 4 caps ed of 4ad, and then 4 weeks after the SD/4ad I'll be running stano 800/800/1000/1000 to solidify gains/harden up. PCT will be nolva 20/20/20/10, daa, erase 1/2/3/3/3/2, reduce xt for cortisol, and endosurge. Possibly dpol or test powder instead of the daa/endosurge combo.

Not trying to hijack thread thought others might be wondering about running it this way for a first SD cycle as well.

jucekb

Awards
ive decided to go with halo-plex (hdrol) at 50/50/75/75/75/75