Best liver support and why?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,240
    Answers
    0


    This may have been answered already in this thread, but how many mgs of TUDCA per day is recommended?

  2. Registered User
    Warwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys! Need some help! Do u think this cycle support will do on a cycle that contains test, deca ( low dose ) and dbol (kickstart). Thank u!

    Predatornutrition, cycle support 180g. Sorry couldnt link it!
  3. Registered User
    Mitch5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior
    Hey guys! Need some help! Do u think this cycle support will do on a cycle that contains test, deca ( low dose ) and dbol (kickstart). Thank u!

    Predatornutrition, cycle support 180g. Sorry couldnt link it!
    That's AI cycle support. Yeah it will work just fine
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Warwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Thanks!
  5. Registered User
    Warwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    That's AI cycle support. Yeah it will work just fine
    How long before/after cycle should u run cycle support? Week before and few weeks after?
  6. Registered User
    Mitch5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior

    How long before/after cycle should u run cycle support? Week before and few weeks after?
    Start 1-2 weeks before and end 1-2 after will work perfect! Keep that body churning!
  7. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,589
    Answers
    1


    I'd opt for CEL Cycle Assist.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    2


    Liver Assist and Cycle Assist, cheapest on the market.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  9. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Make your own, Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, fatty acids are all cheap the you throw in some tudca and you got a lot of support for way less.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  10. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,589
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Make your own, Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, fatty acids are all cheap the you throw in some tudca and you got a lot of support for way less.
    Good idea, but saw palmetto and tudca are not cheap to buy.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Good idea, but saw palmetto and tudca are not cheap to buy.
    Tudca isn't too cheap but it's effectiveness justifies the price. I get saw palmetto pretty cheap at a supp store near me. Even with standard prices I feel it's still cheaper than these name brand pre made supports. You pay for the brand and I guess the convenience.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  12. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Tudca isn't too cheap but it's effectiveness justifies the price. I get saw palmetto pretty cheap at a supp store near me. Even with standard prices I feel it's still cheaper than these name brand pre made supports. You pay for the brand and I guess the convenience.
    You also pay for the added benefits from the cycle support supps (ex Cycle Assist brought my cholesterol levels down to normal, i run it year round now).

    Either way, you cannot go wrong.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  13. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    You also pay for the added benefits from the cycle support supps (ex Cycle Assist brought my cholesterol levels down to normal, i run it year round now).

    Either way, you cannot go wrong.
    How long does a bottle of cycle assist last you ?

    And dosage ?

    Thinking of running it year round eventually with milk thistle (whether it works or not) one or two gh peptides as-well
  14. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    How long does a bottle of cycle assist last you ?

    And dosage ?

    Thinking of running it year round eventually with milk thistle (whether it works or not) one or two gh peptides as-well
    I dose at 6/day year round. So a bottle lasts a little longer and I had blood tests that dosage and it turned out good so I havn't changed it. Might try 4 for a couple of months and get bloods and see how it goes in the near future though...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  15. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    You also pay for the added benefits from the cycle support supps (ex Cycle Assist brought my cholesterol levels down to normal, i run it year round now).

    Either way, you cannot go wrong.
    I do the exact thing with liver XT. Really enjoy the benefits of NAC and Turmeric.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  16. Registered User
    sh0ulders's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    One of the best threads I've read in awhile - thanks. Gonna check out Cycle Assist and get on the UDCA asap.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:48 PM
  2. Best Protein supplements and why
    By Meat44 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 03:23 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 08:43 PM
  4. M-drol, liver support and pct
    By theattrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 05:44 AM
  5. best liver support?
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 03:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in