Best liver support and why?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lboston
    Would TUDCA be enough on cycle for h-drol? PCT isn't an issue as I'm on TRT, but have Anabeta Elite And Erase Pro to use if wanted.
    Bumping my question...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    Lol, u think so? Well I've done my research on aas and it's all good on that part. The cycle/liver support stuff is a bit mystery for me and would be nice if someone could recommend some good product(s) for that kinda cycle.
    Wait, that is a first cycle?!?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Bumping my question...
    Yes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Yes.
    Thanks HTS. Also looking at SAMe. It seems to have some good research supporting it's effectiveness as liver support as well.

    Not saying its as effective as TUDCA, but NOW foods has SAMe for around 10 bucks.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait, that is a first cycle?!?
    Not the first one. I've done test only and test with dbol cycle in the past. But this is first cycle with deca. Where I come from this cycle support stuff is very unknown so if u have any advice dont hesitate!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks HTS. Also looking at SAMe. It seems to have some good research supporting it's effectiveness as liver support as well.

    Not saying its as effective as TUDCA, but NOW foods has SAMe for around 10 bucks.
    To be honest, I never really looked into it. UDCA/LiverJuice was always my combo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    Not the first one. I've done test only and test with dbol cycle in the past. But this is first cycle with deca. Where I come from this cycle support stuff is very unknown so if u have any advice dont hesitate!
    You can see my liver support in my response above. You can also look into a cycle support product like "Cycle support" or "Cycle Assist." It really depends how you react to things. Some guys are fine with just that, others need blood pressure medication.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Ok, thanks!

  8. TUDCA is the best it kept me alive through a hefty dose of methyl sten
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  9. Do most you guys only use TUDCA or are you using other on cycle supps as well?
    BP has never been an issue for me, but alt and ast are always high normal or slightly above.

  10. U guys know a good otc product for high BP?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    U guys know a good otc product for high BP?
    Most commonly used is hawthorne berry at 500mg-1g ed.

  12. Thanks!

  13. How does "liver lock" look from nutra?
    Its just tudca right?
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  14. I use liv52 and I kick started my cycle with SD. Post blood work showed perfect liver function.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by daddyjaws
    How does "liver lock" look from nutra?
    Its just tudca right?
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    It's TUDCA. It has 250mg per dose and 60 caps. Pretty much same product as Aegis, but aegis is 125mg and has 120 caps.

    Pretty much same products as far as I know.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    It's TUDCA. It has 250mg per dose and 60 caps. Pretty much same product as Aegis, but aegis is 125mg and has 120 caps.

    Pretty much same products as far as I know.
    I just bought some liver lock. I am taking mainly for LDL and cholesterol which was the only bad part of my blood test.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I just bought some liver lock. I am taking mainly for LDL and cholesterol which was the only bad part of my blood test.
    Good stuff. I may pick up a bottle as well. To have before it sells out!
    Is TUDCA supposed to help cholesterol as well?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    Good stuff. I may pick up a bottle as well. To have before it sells out!
    Is TUDCA supposed to help cholesterol as well?
    Yes it does...well any liver supp helps with lipids but tudca and udca are taken for reversing liver damage and to help keep LDL low and cholesterol in check. The people with liver damage avoid fatty foods because it stresses the liver out. Supps like tudca help metabolize fats, maintain healthy lipid profiles and of course protect the liver.

    Even with tons of fish/flax seed oil, and healthy fats diet SD and test destroyed my lipid profile but honestly that's expected. I figured tudca could definitely help too.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i use liver xt, works fine for me.
    Definitely a great liver supplement. Great for detox in general. Tumeric is a great anti inflammatory and good for overall health. I can't believe this isn't a more mentioned supplement. Its capped and doesnt take like crap compared to many liver supplement powders.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    I just took my first dose of sns liver assist and holy....I almost vomited. It's like somebody plopped a steamy one in my mouth.
    not really sure how this is possible since its capped but if there is a cap that busted open, I could see it tasting pretty bad haha. Love the stuff though. Great for a staple detox supplement.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    liver assist smells like asss, but you shouldn't taste anything unless you open up the capsules and dump it into your mouth.

    you think liver assist smells bad, cycle assist smells worse.

    all work like a charm though.
    That tells you the NAC is "fresh" if a product contains NAC and does not smell then i would be concerned

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks HTS. Also looking at SAMe. It seems to have some good research supporting it's effectiveness as liver support as well.

    Not saying its as effective as TUDCA, but NOW foods has SAMe for around 10 bucks.

    SAMe is effective but to be dosed adequately(600-800mgs) for a cycle it will cost you a lot more than $10

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mw1

    SAMe is effective but to be dosed adequately(600-800mgs) for a cycle it will cost you a lot more than $10
    Lol-good point!

  24. Costco samE at that dose is about 35 bucks for 30 days

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  25. Liv52--anyone put their support behind this?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lboston
    Liv52--anyone put their support behind this?
    Just ordered my first bottle, very excited from what I've seen about it

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Liv52--anyone put their support behind this?
    Nope.

  28. liver assist xt ftw

  29. Quote Originally Posted by lboston
    Liv52--anyone put their support behind this?
    I do 100% I got blood work done after a SD kicked and anavar finisher during a test cycle and liver values were completely normal. I ran liv52.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I do 100% I got blood work done after a SD kicked and anavar finisher during a test cycle and liver values were completely normal. I ran liv52.
    how was diet too?It wasn't just the liv52 recovering oyu but man I bet it really helped.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I do 100% I got blood work done after a SD kicked and anavar finisher during a test cycle and liver values were completely normal. I ran liv52.
    I wouldn't consider this the norm. I really am not a fan of Liv.52.

    If you want a comprehensive approach, go as I mentioned. Choose a UDCA or TUDCA source. Then add on either Liver Juice or Liver Assist. Beyond that you are probably looking at overkill.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  32. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    I wouldn't consider this the norm. I really am not a fan of Liv.52.

    If you want a comprehensive approach, go as I mentioned. Choose a UDCA or TUDCA source. Then add on either Liver Juice or Liver Assist. Beyond that you are probably looking at overkill.
    What do you have against liv52?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I do 100% I got blood work done after a SD kicked and anavar finisher during a test cycle and liver values were completely normal. I ran liv52.
    Seems highly suspect for SD and var lol. Liv52 is not that great of a product.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Seems highly suspect for SD and var lol. Liv52 is not that great of a product.
    Why though?
    Studies?
    What do you have against it?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    Why though?
    Studies?
    What do you have against it?
    The ingredient panel is what i have against it lol. Would never run that as my sole support product for any type of oral or inject cycle.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    The ingredient panel is what i have against it lol. Would never run that as my sole support product for any type of oral or inject cycle.
    Because milk thistle is not in it or what?
    Not attacking just curious because I just ordered it lol

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    Because milk thistle is not in it or what?
    Not attacking just curious because I just ordered it lol
    1) Milk thistle (to me) is a joke lol. It has some minor benefits, but nothing that warrants getting excited over.
    2) Liv.52 is based off "alternative medicine" that is little clinical backing involved. You know what's backed by science? NAC and UDCA/TUDCA.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    1) Milk thistle (to me) is a joke lol. It has some minor benefits, but nothing that warrants getting excited over.
    2) Liv.52 is based off "alternative medicine" that is little clinical backing involved. You know what's backed by science? NAC and UDCA/TUDCA.
    Liv52 has like 280 studies! I'll look into udca/tudca

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    Liv52 has like 280 studies! I'll look into udca/tudca
    Proven effective for AAS? No. That's what we're speaking of.

    I could care less if it works for 40 year olds who want to keep their organs healthy. That has no relevance to AAS use.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Proven effective for AAS? No. That's what we're speaking of.

    I could care less if it works for 40 year olds who want to keep their organs healthy. That has no relevance to AAS use.
    Well it can't hurt I suppose, people seem to love it. Maybe I'll stack it with tudca
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:48 PM
  2. Best Protein supplements and why
    By Meat44 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
  4. M-drol, liver support and pct
    By theattrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 06:44 AM
  5. best liver support?
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Log in
Log in