Newbie needs advice

skrill

Awards
Hey guys. I've been researching running a Test E cycle for a while, and want some experienced guys' opinions on if I should hold off or not:

-28 y/o
-6'2" 205, 9-10% bf
-Training for about 4 years

I just had blood work done and Testosterone is already quite high, always has been. Total = 1368 ng/dL and Free = 44ng/dL. Just wondering whether it would be wise to just ride out these levels for longer before hopping on a cycle. Anyone have an opinion? Thanks in advance

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Not really in a position myself to tell you what you should or should not do but.... Holy f*ck 44 free t! You lucky mofo

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Might as well stay natty for a while. Your test levels are crazy.

TFlifting

Awards
It's ultimately your choice, but you can ride those levels out if you want... Depends on your goal, if you want to be freaky huge hop on, if you want to be a decent size but not too big then you can achieve that with your test levels lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I've been researching running a Test E cycle for a while, and want some experienced guys' opinions on if I should hold off or not:

-28 y/o
-6'2" 205, 9-10% bf

I just had blood work done and Testosterone is already quite high, always has been. Total = 1368 ng/dL and Free = 44ng/dL. Just wondering whether it would be wise to just ride out these levels for longer before hopping on a cycle. Anyone have an opinion? Thanks in advance
Amazing test levels! Did you just win the lottery, win the super bowl, marry jamie eason, and eat a filet mignon 1 hr prior to testing!!!lol...

Just because you have VERY high test naturally doesnt ALWAYS mean you are having this amazingly high level day in and day out as numerous variables trigger blood readings...

The choice is yours friend --- I would be curious what your reading would be collaborated with endogenous -- natural test products working with your pituitary -- like TCF-1, Sustain Alpha Gel, Toco-8 etc....??? We have had guys with 400 range test go to 800--900 ng/dL while on those items....

-Matt

skrill

Awards
Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it. My ultimate goal isn't to be massive. Probably 225 8% which I don't really think is achievable natty. My biggest problem seems to be muscle loss during a cut. Even when I had cut down to 6% a few months back my results were 1260 and 37, but I always seem to lose size when calories get low. I might look into some natural test boosters for my bulk, but I've always heard they were kind of a waste of money.

Would it be wise to consider my first cycle during a cut to hold onto/add to my mass? Even during my bulks I never get above 15% (at the absolute most) so bf shouldn't be an issue. Thanks again for the input

murk01

murk01

Awards

-28 y/o
-6'2" 205, 9-10% bf

I just had blood work done and Testosterone is already quite high, always has been. Total = 1368 ng/dL and Free = 44ng/dL.
Wow!
Ur a lucky fuk!
I guess u can do a cycle, it will bring u up a little. And risk the chance of perminate decrease.

I would just hit the gym harder. What nationality are u

murk01

murk01

Awards
That explains it, u have that arian nazi / super-race thing going on.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That explains it, u have that arian nazi / super-race thing going on.
lol He has good genetics, has nothing to do with race...we are all a single Human Race, it has been proven there are no "races" or different species of humans. It just happens his body is more genetically efficient I guess.

murk01

murk01

Awards
LOL Yeh.....
But y kill the fun :)
Any way that awesome to have such high natural levels, expecialy at 28, I wonder what they were like at 21

TFlifting

Awards
225 at 8%? Yeah I'm going to assume you want to cycle then

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Check out Tim Ferriss's book the four hour body and read geek to freak on hitting that 225 all natty..

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
225 and 8% is a bad a$$ mofo!

I would assume some hormones in the blood would be more than appropriate! lol

Can you post any pics of your current stature?

-Matt

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's a big boy at 6'3". I think pics would be interesting to see for sure.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Idk celz I'm Indian and straight up we suck at getting big lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Idk celz I'm Indian and straight up we suck at getting big lol

Like Pilgrims and Indians or.......curry and indians???

Because I have found the latter --- both men and women struggle badly to get muscular and lean as I have worked with some clients...

I have been stumped on this for a while and would be curious to see blood work and also some serious nutrition changes with NO REGARD to religious restrictions to animal meats.

-Matt

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm a curry Indian, with no restrictions to diet I eat beef fish chicken pork etc. I'm at 173 for me getting big is just all about cals but I just recently learned how to manipulate my body with food

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm a curry Indian, with no restrictions to diet I eat beef fish chicken pork etc. I'm at 173 for me getting big is just all about cals but I just recently learned how to manipulate my body with food

Nice -- how is it for you getting lean and low in bodyfat? I would like to transform someone in your scenario and break the mold.

That is great that you are eating a WIDE ARRAY of animal proteins and lack restrictions....How versed are you in hormonals???

-Matt

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken pH yet if thats what u meant, I have a bottle of epi-10 I'm building my cycle when I get back to Tampa fl. I've never had a 6 pack so lean is hard to achieve for me but that's because of my old diet. When I get back to Tampa I plan on training without anything except protein and food for a month or so. My log has pics of me from about a month ago at 165. I've been much leaner with maybe a 4 pack but I was at 145-150 which is in my eyes too small. Currently I'm at 173 but I look bigger than guys that weigh more than me. There's sooooo many Indian actors that are very well built 6 packs huge arms. Look up salman khan for a good one

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never taken pH yet if thats what u meant, I have a bottle of epi-10 I'm building my cycle when I get back to Tampa fl. I've never had a 6 pack so lean is hard to achieve for me but that's because of my old diet. When I get back to Tampa I plan on training without anything except protein and food for a month or so. My log has pics of me from about a month ago at 165. I've been much leaner with maybe a 4 pack but I was at 145-150 which is in my eyes too small. Currently I'm at 173 but I look bigger than guys that weigh more than me. There's sooooo many Indian actors that are very well built 6 packs huge arms. Look up salman khan for a good one
I looked up Salman Kahn and he is probably the most muscular and leanest indian gentleman I have seen --- but to honest he is never very hard and ripped looking....still softer abs and subcutaneous BF....

I want to a a man of Indian Descent with paper thin skin, veins everywhere,,,,abs that are water and fat free etc....

I just do not understand the underlying genetic culprit for this dilemma...like a lack of androgen receptors or muscle cells.. or response to hormones etc....

-Matt

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Matt when I get back to Tampa I'll post a couple of pics of 3 ripped muscular Indian actors, salman is the biggest as far as mass goes and he's very consistent. If u want look up "shahrukh khan ripped" he's actually really old so what he did is impressive. "Hritik roshan" is big as well and "aamir khan gaajini" look those tags up for a couple of them

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I google imaged them -- still not ripped to the extreme like African, Jamaican, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish etc...

I would really like to do the nutrition and training and supplement for an Indian guy and get him shredded to the utmost.....

Seems like a tough feature since I have not seen any Bodybuilders of that specific Indian descent...

-Matt