Mega flexx?

brandonharris

Awards
And one take mega flexx and have good results?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And one take mega flexx and have good results?
Terrible product! Never take a prestacked product... The ingredient profile is garbage... I give this product and question 2 thumbs down

brandonharris

Awards
Okay thanks, a lot of ppl say they like it so I wanted some info

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I take it its your first cycle?

brandonharris

Awards
No I've taken uprising 2.0 which is banned now and razor drol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Go with sd... Before its completely gone

brandonharris

Awards
Probably sound like an idiot but web I said mega flexx I meant plexx* autocorrect

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Are you serious right now?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Probably sound like an idiot but web I said mega flexx I meant plexx* autocorrect
I know what you meant but you don't sound like you know what your doin?

brandonharris

Awards
I've been lifting about 3 years I gotta pretty good idea and sorry I've never seen sd before... It's a learning progress, never ends

brandonharris

Awards
Damn just say SuperDrol lol sd could mean a lot of **** and yes of course I know pct

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

brandonharris

Awards
I mean idk what you want me to say you have to run a good pct to get levels back to normal and keep what you worked hard to get from the cycle ect. And why just SuperDrol? This has SuperDrol along with iter supps?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I mean idk what you want me to say you have to run a good pct to get levels back to normal and keep what you worked hard to get from the cycle ect. And why just SuperDrol? This has SuperDrol along with iter supps?
*facepalm* I meant what would sd stand for?

I'm here to help but you really seem clueless on everything... More is not always better... If you wanna kill your liver then fine.... But if you did your research you would know not to stack methyls... Let alone think its better

brandonharris

Awards
Could be short for steroid or something who knows. And it has milk thistle in it and I have a liver fix I'm also going to be taking

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Could be short for steroid or something who knows. And it has milk thistle in it and I have a liver fix I'm also going to be taking
Dude that's the dumbest thing I ever heard... Milk thistle in a steroid??? Also you would know that your suppose to take your liver support hours ahead of takin your dose of steroids...

brandonharris

Awards
Not at all.. If they were in fact steroids they would be illegal to sell... Cause steroids are illegal.. They are an alternative form of steroids but not a steroid

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not at all.. If they were in fact steroids they would be illegal to sell... Cause steroids are illegal.. They are an alternative form of steroids but not a steroid
Negative....

bigkangaroo

Awards
Lol yeah derr everyone knows prohormones arnt steroids!

Can't wait to see the abuse this guy gets after that comment lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you... You know nothing about anabolics nor take the time to learn about them... Good luck...

brandonharris

Awards
Positive. Pros enhance hormones in the body that are already there, steroids put hormones into the body that aren't normally there. There is a difference and it's not a steroid

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Positive. Pros enhance hormones in the body that are already there, steroids put hormones into the body that aren't normally there. There is a difference and it's not a steroid
X-D NEGATIVE!!! Pros convert into steroids.... They are precursors. Superdrol btw is an AAS.... therefore there is 0 conversion.

brandonharris

Awards
If it is a steroid... Then why is it a steroid?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's called putting a superphysiological amount of androgens into your body... Why do you think your body shuts down?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I have never seen so much stupid in one body before, and I'm 11B so I've met my fair share of stupid people.

My guess: OP is still in HS.

Cheif

Awards
I can tell you know what you are talking about. This is why sh*t gets banned. All prohormones are making their way to the chopping block, because majority are f*cking steroids/precursor to a steroid that are sold legally on the supplement market.

They get banned because of people like you who end up f*cking themselves over.

People who are too damn lazy to do their research, ruin sh*t for people who actually know what they are doing.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your sir are an idiot.

Although, prohormones need a couple steps to become active. Designers or prosteroids, like airborn mentioned (superdrol, mechabol) are already active, dont need a conversion. There legal because of a loophole. You need to do some research.

By the way.. with your previous cycles, what exactly did you run for post cycle?

jwalk

Awards
Anyone have any experience with fina flex? An where to buy the true fina flex that works

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anyone have any experience with fina flex? An where to buy the true fina flex that works
Your hiijacking a great thread... Let alone looking for sources... No sourcing

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Didn't mean to come off as an ass... Start a new thread bout finaflex I'm sure you will get all your answers

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never seen so much stupid in one body before, and I'm 11B so I've met my fair share of stupid people.
False....I still say abcman has him beat lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a close race though...time will tell

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Where's the OP at?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sh1ts better than tv!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Soooo......much.......dumb....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao right!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Where is IP Mann to advise on taking triple doses of the plexx?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least ABC knew they were dangerous, and steroids. He just doesn't make good decisions with that knowledge
But does knowing its dangerous and still doing it make it better? Either way I'm saying they both lick windows in their spare time...