M-Drol/Epistane cycle? Bridge or no?

dax506

Awards
Doing my yearly oral cycle, going with M-drol/ epi 2a3a. My question is would you recommend starting with the m-drol and bridging to the epi? Or vice versa? I've never bridged anything I've stacked, always do the two together for the same amount of time..

Was considering:
M-Drol- 2/day 6 weeks (45 days)
Epi- 3/day for 6 weeks (40 days)

PCT will be clomiphene citrate 100mg/day 4 weeks

What do you think? Btw the Vital Labs epi comes with 120 pills hence the 3 a day.

Cheif

Awards
Doing my yearly oral cycle, going with M-drol/ epi 2a3a. My question is would you recommend starting with the m-drol and bridging to the epi? Or vice versa? I've never bridged anything I've stacked, always do the two together for the same amount of time..

Was considering:
M-Drol- 2/day 6 weeks (45 days)
Epi- 3/day for 6 weeks (40 days)

PCT will be clomiphene citrate 100mg/day 4 weeks

What do you think? Btw the Vital Labs epi comes with 120 pills hence the 3 a day.
Bridge it. Mdrol to epi. Start with explosive gains, maintain with epi.

Mdrol- 20/20/20/20
Epi- 0/0/0/*/*/*/*

* - not sure how your epi is dosed,
just don't go overboard.

I wouldn't run SD 6 weeks.. maybe at 10mg all the way through. That is still not something I would recommend though.

Your PCT is sh*t.
Where is your AI or test booster?

Throw some erase and DAA in there. Cortisol control if you'd like.

DAA has been said to elevate prolactin levels though. So watch out for that.

Personally I'd taper down the clomid as well.

Cheif

Awards
No need for an AI, unless you can afford it.. EPI and M-DROL don't aromatize

Clomid dosage hurts my joints looking at it, seems a little too high to run @ 4 weeks IMO I'd do 150/100/50/50/50

EPI is dosed @ 30mg

Anyway, M-Drol bridged to EPI
No.. an AI like erase is highly recommended.

I'm not saying he should take letrozol or any sh*t like that.

I am aware that they do not aromatize kind sir, it is called an estrogen rebound.

This cycle is highly suppressive, and more than likely will cause gyno post cycle. If PCT is not dealt with properly.

Clomid wont always do the trick. Unless you are one of the few lucky ones. Clomid only PCT is garbage.

Cheif

Awards

Clomid dosage hurts my joints looking at it, seems a little too high to run @ 4 weeks IMO I'd do 150/100/50/50/50

EPI is dosed @ 30mg

Also what do you mean by, epi is dosed at 30? Is that what you are recommending he dose it at?

dax506

Awards

EPI is dosed @ 30mg

Nah, I use a SERM regardless since they're so cheap and easy to get. Why risk it? And yea dosage might be a tad high for prohormones.
BTW I said pills a day not mg a day.. And Epi comes in 10mg, not 30.
No.. an AI like erase is highly recommended.

I'm not saying he should take letrozol or any sh*t like that.

I am aware that they do not aromatize kind sir, it is called an estrogen rebound.

This cycle is highly suppressive, and more than likely will cause gyno post cycle. If PCT is not dealt with properly.

Clomid wont always do the trick. Unless you are one of the few lucky ones. Clomid only PCT is garbage.
My pct if fine. I have letro on hand if gyno becomes a problem, and I have dozens of bottles of androgel if I want my test levels back up after PCT.

dax506

Awards
Also what do you mean by, epi is dosed at 30? Is that what you are recommending he dose it at?
Not sure what he's talking about. Epi is dosed at 10mg, however I AM going to be taking 3/day. 30mg is an ideal dosage.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Not sure what he's talking about. Epi is dosed at 10mg, however I AM going to be taking 3/day. 30mg is an ideal dosage.
I've seen epi at 15

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Thats what I meant, He didn't know your EPI dosage and the brand comes in 10mg x3/day = 30mg..

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Clomid only PCT is garbage.
what clomid are you using lol
iv done 4wks clomid 50mg ed and toco8 coming off 19wk inj cycle, recovered

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
why not clomid/Nolva combo, much cheaper & more effective.