Rare Extended gyno symtoms

scott9236

Awards
I know you guys have gyno questions all the time but I'm out of options here. And Yes before we start I know 100% that what I have is gyno. Even my doctor acknowledges this. Tissue developement has been minimal but is getting worse. The pain and lumps have been much worse.

A year and a half ago I ran an H-drol or M-drol cycle (cant remember which)for the first time. Just a few days into it I started getting pretty severe Pain behind my nips where a KNot quickly popped up. I had run halo test and other mild PH's several times with out any problems at all. Anyways, I immediately dropped the PH and started Liquid letro. I started the letro at .50mg and stepped up to 2mg over several days. I ran this for about 2 weeks then went slowly back down since the gyno had gone away. Well it came back and I went through letro again and again and again and ive had it now for a year and a half. I even tried controlling the estro bounce back which worked until I came off of that stuff as well.

I've been to the doc who says my blood work appears fine and that all hormone levels look good. I had Mamograms done as well as an ultra sound. After all of the tests he gave me some Tamoxifen which i used for weeks which made it go away but again it came back as soon as I came off it. I just can't shake it. The Doc has since given up (I think he thinks I'm still cycling) and told me that my only option is to remove the breast bud to permanently get rid of the issue but I would much rather not go under the knife. Has anyone else ever seen this go on for so long? Any recommendations? Age is not a factor since I'm well out of puberty at 24 years old. For the record I have not touched any anabolics since the bad cycle.

Thanks so much.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you guys have gyno questions all the time but I'm out of options here. And Yes before we start I know 100% that what I have is gyno. Even my doctor acknowledges this. Tissue developement has been minimal but is getting worse. The pain and lumps have been much worse.

A year and a half ago I ran an H-drol or M-drol cycle (cant remember which)for the first time. Just a few days into it I started getting pretty severe Pain behind my nips where a KNot quickly popped up. I had run halo test and other mild PH's several times with out any problems at all. Anyways, I immediately dropped the PH and started Liquid letro. I started the letro at .50mg and stepped up to 2mg over several days. I ran this for about 2 weeks then went slowly back down since the gyno had gone away. Well it came back and I went through letro again and again and again and ive had it now for a year and a half. I even tried controlling the estro bounce back which worked until I came off of that stuff as well.

I've been to the doc who says my blood work appears fine and that all hormone levels look good. I had Mamograms done as well as an ultra sound. After all of the tests he gave me some Tamoxifen which i used for weeks which made it go away but again it came back as soon as I came off it. I just can't shake it. The Doc has since given up (I think he thinks I'm still cycling) and told me that my only option is to remove the breast bud to permanently get rid of the issue but I would much rather not go under the knife. Has anyone else ever seen this go on for so long? Any recommendations? Age is not a factor since I'm well out of puberty at 24 years old. For the record I have not touched any anabolics since the bad cycle.

Thanks so much.
Whatd you use on the down taper of letro? I mean, when you got to 2mg and started tapering down did you throw in a suicidal AI?

scott9236

Awards
I Didnt' have any access to nolva at the time so I used "No estrogen" from powerlab. I know its only herbal but it worked very well as far as keeping the gyno from progressing. It did not come back until I came off the no Estro. As I said Another time I did use tamox (nolva) and tapperd off it and it still came back a week or so later....

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
(Read thread named: "Gyno Killer")

I would run Letro again with a suicidal AI like this:
(I've had success with this regime)

Weeks 1-2
Letro: 2.5mg ED

Week 3 (introduce your AI)
Letro: 1.25mg ED
Forma Stanzol: 10 pumps 2x ED (morning/night)

Week 4
Letro: 1.25mg EOD

Week 5
Letro: 1.25mg EOD (if necessary)

Week 6

*there's a possibility that you somehow developed Prolactin induced gyno, in which case you'll need something like Caber/Prami*

zeroshens

Awards
Another great reason to run a little serm on cycle

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Another great reason to run a little serm on cycle
Idk about a SERM on cycle, maybe if you wanted to Crush estrogen (which btw inhibits gains) but def a low dose AI in the event of Gyno symptoms

scott9236

Awards
Thanks Black I've never used Forma Stanzol so I'll give it a shot. Gonna have to order another deal of Liquid Letro to go with it as I only have 30ml left. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Hopefully we can kill this stuff.

Zeroshens, With a real cycle I always ran Nolva but with PH I've NEVER used anything because they are typically so mild. Atleast the ones that I've cycled (Halo -test 25 for example). I made the mistake of assuming the M-drol would be mild as well. Now I can see why it has been since banned lol. I had a friend who ran Nolva with M-drol and he still developed Gyno issues. That stuff is nasty, atleast the batch we got.

I'll keep you all posted. Thanks again Black!

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Thanks Black I've never used Forma Stanzol so I'll give it a shot. Gonna have to order another deal of Liquid Letro to go with it as I only have 30ml left. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Hopefully we can kill this stuff.

Zeroshens, With a real cycle I always ran Nolva but with PH I've NEVER used anything because they are typically so mild. Atleast the ones that I've cycled (Halo -test 25 for example). I made the mistake of assuming the M-drol would be mild as well. Now I can see why it has been since banned lol. I had a friend who ran Nolva with M-drol and he still developed Gyno issues. That stuff is nasty, atleast the batch we got.

I'll keep you all posted. Thanks again Black!
No problem sir

zeroshens

Awards
you can do AI or serm while on cycle. i prefer exemstane while on cycle, but if your supplier only had a serm, it would work as well. just don't do the same big dose as you would for PCT. if i use torem on cycle i like it at 30mg-60mg, works great (nolva at 10mg to 20mg). i learned through my own research, that even with PH/DS you got to use AI or SERM. You always hear "it's mild" but it varies from person to person. you could be that guy that gets gyno from it - LOL. plus, i don't know many bbers who take an AI alone, to see where there E levels are at to make sure it isn't too suppressed.

scott9236

Awards
zero I'm not on cycle and i havent been for over a year and a half. Anyways, The forma stanzol/letro combo didn't do it either. After tapering completely off it took about 4 days for it to come back yet again. I'm seeing a surgeon ina few days about removing the breast bud to permanently take care of this issue. Thanks for the help though. It was worth a shot.

scott9236

Awards
Ok just got back from the Doctor and they told me insurance wouldn't cover it and the procedure would be $9,500!!!!!! I found another place that will do it for $3,700 but still out of reach. I guess I'll try the treatment for the prolac based gyno. Where can I get caber/prami ? (am i even allowed to ask this?) If not my apologies you can obviously just not answer me. Any help would be appreciated more than you can even imagine. Thanks guys