dermacrine and anxiety

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I'm on my 3rd week of a derm and halo extreme cycle, 5 pumps of derm a day, I've seen it can cause anxiety in some individuals, ive been feeling it myself as I'm prone to it, less pumps help? Or should i drop it all together? Could it be the halo? Anyone else experienced it? It sucks, thanks guys

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
more likely its the halo. I get it too. you just learn how to handle it

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be either one considering any hormone can cause anxiety for different individuals just depends...try lowering the dose and see if that helps

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Ya I've seen that some other people have had it off derm, first run of halo for me though so who knows, anxiety sucks, I'll lower the derm and try that out

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Can you space out the dosing on derm? Say 2 pumps in am, 3 at night?

nightterror

Awards
Can you space out the dosing on derm? Say 2 pumps in am, 3 at night?
You definitely can do that! Most transdermals stay active for 8~12hours under your skin.

BUT if dermacrine is what's causing anxiety one of two things can happen.

Avoid the anxiety and sleep through that side effect.
Get anxiety and not being able to sleep through the night.

Worth a try though

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
You definitely can do that! Most transdermals stay active for 8~12hours under your skin.

BUT if dermacrine is what's causing anxiety one of two things can happen.

Avoid the anxiety and sleep through that side effect.
Get anxiety and not being able to sleep through the night.

Worth a try though
Ya it hit me pretty hard this morning for a couple hours after my 5 pumps, chest even felt tight, i will definitely try it before bed, thanks!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd week of a derm and halo extreme cycle, 5 pumps of derm a day, I've seen it can cause anxiety in some individuals, ive been feeling it myself as I'm prone to it, less pumps help? Or should i drop it all together? Could it be the halo? Anyone else experienced it? It sucks, thanks guys
I feel you, i suffer from anxiety sometimes, mixed with this FKN paranoia, i hate it, and while on cycle i have ups and downs on that matter... now i wouldnt lower the dose, as i think dermacrine is extremely mild... ive used dermacrine and loved it, and sometimes i did even 5 pumps, besides anxiety, i guess you are also feeling an overall well being feeling?... when i was taking dermacrine, sure, sometimes i felt anxious, but the well being-euphoric feeling, made me dont want to stop it, also i got insane results that i could feel after week 1, stuff is amazing. good luck, also, if you are suffering from anxiety, i would advice St. johns worth, rhodiola or some DHT base like androhard, altho i dont have any info on hand but im pretty sure that anxiety is related with high estrogen, so watch out ;) best of luck my friend.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Maybe i could take a low dose of erase throughout the cycle? Watcha think?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Maybe i could take a low dose of erase throughout the cycle? Watcha think?
Probably a good idea, specially if you already have it, not sure how erase would work on cycle, but i know is a great product as i recently finished a cycle of it with pretty good results, i loved it, only side effects were from week 7-8, low libido, low energy and moon face haha, it has a cortisol blocker 2 so its good... if you could get androhard for this cycle would be ideal and then use erase post cycle. if not then erase could help. because with only dermacrine and halo, you dont have any protection for estrogen, AH has shown a decrease in estrogen and increase in DHT wich definately will make you feel better overall, and yes, ERASE is an AI, so you have those 2 choices.

BTW! not saying is a must to use an AI or DHT base in this cycle, as the esrogen conversion (if possible) with these compounds wouldnt be too much to cause serious problems as gyno... but certanly will make your cycle more pleasant and probably anxiety free!, dermacrine converts to testosterone and also estrogen, so i can see how this is affecting your overall feeling, just my .02 cents. i could be wrong, but im pretty confident with this statements, also ive read a couple of articles regarding high estrogen and its links with anxiety, sugar cravings, ect.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Thanks man, I'll try running 25 mg of erase a day, i have some on hand..

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Bump, well i started with 25 mg of erase 2 days ago and split the derm into 2 pumps in the am and 2 at night, have noticed my anxiety levels have decreased, hope this helps anyone else..