another inject ?

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
Planning on hitting the delts tomorrow with 1cc each. Can I draw from my two vials with a 23, recap it, shoot with a 25, draw again with the same 23 and shoot with a new 25?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If I'm reading this right, you're not doing anything with the 23 g except drawing the gear, so that would be fine.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Why not just dray it all up in one? And I like to change needls between vials, my needle only touches one vial top, ,then is changed (except if its a slin pin, then you have no choice) Keeps everything clean and easy. This is what I do wiuth my 4adcyp and 1 test cyp.

A better plan would be

Draw, change needle, draw from other vial. Change needle, shoot one delt, change needle and then shoot other delt. Draw everything you need at one time.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
this is also for 4-ad and 1-test cyps... i dont want to draw it all at once because id prefer to dilute the 1-test some since my delts will probably be pretty sensitive compared to quads and glutes.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
exactly, draw it all up in the same syringe. Then shoot. That will dilute it plenty.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
If you do want to use the way you talked about, go ahead. Just make sure you don't touch the drawing needle and be sure to rub both vial tops with some alcohol.

tommyboy

Awards
is it ok to draw twice with the same needle if I swap tops of both with alcohol

If you do want to use the way you talked about, go ahead. Just make sure you don't touch the drawing needle and be sure to rub both vial tops with some alcohol.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
is it ok to draw twice with the same needle if I swap tops of both with alcohol
Absolutely. Like I said just don't touch the drawing needle in between vials, that way you won't introduce any bacteria into the second vial.