My mk2866 experience

Kaneycanes

Awards
Hey guys, New member here.
I've been working out since about 17 on and off, and about two years hard now. Been researching this product for about six months and decided to give it a try. I am twenty one, 6''3 and just under 200 pound. The last time I had my body fat done I was 18%,
I have been bulking, and will continue the same eating patterns for the first few weeks. I am still deciding weather to go to 15mg /20mg further on in the cycle.
The product is 30ml with 50mg per ml. Taste like a shot of vodka that has been mixed with gasoline.
On my second day of mk2866 started on 10mg per day.
So far haven't felt much obviously other than being quiet thirsty.
Strength wise felt great today put up 5 kg's on all my bench inc, de and flat.

I've taken before photo's and will post them with the after at the end :)

I'll keep everyone up to date if interested in how its all going and I will take weekly photo's and report on any gain, feeling/sides that I have.

Any advice or comments are welcome of course.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I have some Osta and am planning to run this in Oct/Nov so interested in how this works out for you. I was thinking about running 17.5mg per day as this would give me a 6 week run for my bottle will see how it goes with you are we are roughly the same weight.

bencozzy

Awards
I'm on 25 mg weird dreams only real side but this stuff rocks recomp is really nice.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Subbedski

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Bloodwork? I think this is the most sought after aspect of ostarine..how suppressive is it really?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodwork? I think this is the most sought after aspect of ostarine..how suppressive is it really?
^^ bloods are deff what everyone is interested in seeing after a sarm cycle.

Ill be running osta at 25mg for 30 days, (on day 25) then 30 days at 30mg and 20 days at 35mg. Im stacking it with s4, bulk 1 carboxy, and formasurge.

Deff leaning out, but i also just started IF.

Got an eight week run lined up :)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I don't know if you have any shoulder or other joint issues at all but I'm pretty interested in SARMs because I've heard they may help with speeding up joint repair. Also would like to see how it works out just for the general muscle gains and what not so I'll follow regardless.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you have any shoulder or other joint issues at all but I'm pretty interested in SARMs because I've heard they may help with speeding up joint repair. Also would like to see how it works out just for the general muscle gains and what not so I'll follow regardless.
I actually injured my shoulder on my shoulder day while on S4 to my luck. Injured my rotator cuff and was good to go 2 weeks later after shoulder rehab exercises + fish oil.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I actually injured my shoulder on my shoulder day while on S4 to my luck. Injured my rotator cuff and was good to go 2 weeks later after shoulder rehab exercises + fish oil.
Wow that's really fast for a shoulder injury, especially while still working out. My shoulder has been injured recurringly since I started lifting and every time the only way it gets better is by taking 2-4 weeks off from the gym, sucks. I take MSM/Glucosamine/Chondroitin, Orange Triad, and usually fish oil as well which seems to help a little but the only thing that makes it completely better is time off. Very interested in trying a SARM out for this reason.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
^^ bloods are deff what everyone is interested in seeing after a sarm cycle.

Ill be running osta at 25mg for 30 days, (on day 25) then 30 days at 30mg and 20 days at 35mg. Im stacking it with s4, bulk 1 carboxy, and formasurge.

Deff leaning out, but i also just started IF.

Got an eight week run lined up :)
Damn that sounds like a pretty intense stack..so far everything I've heard about mk has been great but it def does suppress..at what degree is where the question lies.

I got a bottle of mk staring at me on my shelf but it's gonna have to wait cause I'm running trenavar right now.

You getting bloods afterwards?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that sounds like a pretty intense stack..so far everything I've heard about mk has been great but it def does suppress..at what degree is where the question lies.

I got a bottle of mk staring at me on my shelf but it's gonna have to wait cause I'm running trenavar right now.

You getting bloods afterwards?
Negative.

Kaneycanes

Awards
Day three, sleeping is effected. Not getting the deep sleep the I usually get. Feeling tired but doesn't seem to be affecting my lifts at gym which is supriseing as usually if im tired my lifts are down. I have a bad shoulder that hive had re occurring rotary cuff injuries, I've done chest since starting and had less pain then usual however not drawing any conclusions yet as I have shoulders later in the week and that will be the real test. My hunger is also effected... Which I didn't really want. Before every two three hours I was starving now I feel that au could not eat all day! Ill keep everyone updated and ask any questions and I'll try to answer them with my very limited knowledge

Kaneycanes

Awards
Stopping the run, balls are swore. Have a tempature, crazy headache to back it up. Do not reccomend

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure this is being caused by the Osta? I don't blame you for stopping taking the product if you are feeling that bad but this may be being caused by something else.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure this is being caused by the Osta? I don't blame you for stopping taking the product if you are feeling that bad but this may be being caused by something else.
Agree.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ya that's the first I've heard of any of that related to ostra..I'm sure there could be a sensation in your balls like most anabolics but to that extreme I'm not sure

Kaneycanes

Awards
I mean its very hard to say it is garenteed the product. But just to clarify i haven't been sick for as long as i can remember. Also had no symptoms before starting the run. The ball soreness was unbelievable not just a little bit. Maybe this product just isn't for me. I just don't think its worth the risk if i have had a bad start. I have two other friends that are on the product and they have had headaches, sleeping problems and tempatures but not ball sworeness/sickness. ill try and update this for them as they go

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Headaches and sleeping problems is common for most cycles.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Response to Tyga Tyga, first post got held up.
Thanks for the concern. Ive done an extensive amount of research as well. Im keeping my mg at 25 though, no need to bump it, because im getting great results already. The study conducted where 3mg was effective was in patients 60yrs or older. To see muscle growth i assume your mg has to be a lot higher. Now osta in pct is a whole different story.. i wouldnt go above 10mg in pct.