dermacrine

onthemove

Awards
Is BPS (formerly PP) Dermacrine gel considered a ph?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cholesterol eventually becomes 17a hydroxy pregnenelone which converts to dhea in a natural biosynthesis

supplementing dhea pushes it to convert to androstenedione, androstenediol, testosterone, dht, estrone, estradiol, and estriol so it is technically a ph but not in the same category as main stream ph's and DS's

it will not cause shut down due to negligible conversions to anabolic/androgenic steroids. best used on cycle imo as a mimic to natural hormones since you'll be shut down

onthemove

Awards
cholesterol eventually becomes 17a hydroxy pregnenelone which converts to dhea in a natural biosynthesis

supplementing dhea pushes it to convert to androstenedione, androstenediol, testosterone, dht, estrone, estradiol, and estriol so it is technically a ph but not in the same category as main stream ph's and DS's

it will not cause shut down due to negligible conversions to anabolic/androgenic steroids. best used on cycle imo as a mimic to natural hormones since you'll be shut down
cool, yea thats along the lines of what I was thinking (with a lot of added info- thanks), I haven't taken and ph's in several years and so Im thinking of stacking dermacrine with ostanish as sort of a healthy welcome back tour lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
make sure to get in shape before cycling
so it will enhance your physique and performance and get you to the next level

using steroids to get in shape never works out. results will suck ass

i'd do epi or halo stacked with derma and save the ostarine for pct. that's a nice come back cycle when you're ready