1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%

Looking to Start Halo XT Cycle - Few Questions

Review My Plan for First Cycle of Halo XT

Hi all - I'm looking to start my first cycle of Iron Labs Halo XT next month and just wanted some clarification on a few items and see if anyone has additional input.

Pre-Loading Supplements
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorn Berry
    As well as my normal routine w Multi, Fish Oil, BCAA, exc...

During Cycle
    Iron Labs Halo XT.
    I plan on starting at 50 MG for the first week and running 75 MG for the remaining 5 weeks unless I feel I can boost it up to 100 MG.
    CEL Cycle Assist.
    Planning on ordering two bottles and taking 4 in AM and 4 in PM as suggested.

P
    ost Cycle is where I'm still up in the air. I've already got liquid form of Tamoxifen / Nolvadex but should I add PCT Assist or Erase in there?

Also, the Tamoxifen I've found is 1200 ML, 60 MG. I believe that is the typical dosage of 20 mg/ml, correct? Do these come with something to extract the exact amount? What is this usually taken with? Anyone put these in liquid pills themselves?

Please send any feedback my way, greatly appreciated. Looking to log my progress, keep posted!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%

bumpski
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.18%

Looks good so far. I am running a very similar cycle with my mate and we're logging it. Check it out to get my thoughts on PCT.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.52%

I would run PCT assist AND Erase during PCT. then add some DAA and I think u would have a great cycle.

I believe your Nolvadex will come with a dropper.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.52%

Oh and take the full dose of Nolvadex at the same time everyday once a day.

And u can start back on creatine during the PCT as well
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Oh and take the full dose of Nolvadex at the same time everyday once a day.

And u can start back on creatine during the PCT as well
    Thanks. Do you typically just put the nolvadex in some juice or shake? Is it bad to mix it w anything (OJ for example)? Recommendations on DAA?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.52%

Quote Originally Posted by sandman24 View Post
    Thanks. Do you typically just put the nolvadex in some juice or shake? Is it bad to mix it w anything (OJ for example)? Recommendations on DAA?
    Can't really say on what to mix it with as I only know the tablets . . now as for DAA I'd suggest starting one week prior to your PCT with 6g then another 6g then down to 3grams for the remainder of the PCT . . dose Erase as follows starting in PCT 0/0/3/3/2/1
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%

alright so here is what I ordered -

Halo XT (60 caps) x2
    PCT Assist (120 caps)
    Cycle Assist (240 caps)
    Erase (90 caps)

I understand how the dosage of Halo works, as I said I'm going to run 50/75/75/75/75/75.
    How should I use the CEL PCT Assist? Recommendation on product says 2 pills twice a day, spaced apart. Do I continue Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry during this despite it already being in the Assist?

Also, Nolva will be 20/20/10/10. Any suggestions on how to mix the CEL PCT Assist and Erase in there for best results?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.52%

Quote Originally Posted by sandman24 View Post
    alright so here is what I ordered -

Halo XT (60 caps) x2
    PCT Assist (120 caps)
    Cycle Assist (240 caps)
    Erase (90 caps)

I understand how the dosage of Halo works, as I said I'm going to run 50/75/75/75/75/75.
    How should I use the CEL PCT Assist? Recommendation on product says 2 pills twice a day, spaced apart. Do I continue Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry during this despite it already being in the Assist?

Also, Nolva will be 20/20/10/10. Any suggestions on how to mix the CEL PCT Assist and Erase in there for best results?
    OK all your supports can be taken together so during your cycle you can take your CA and that should be fine unless you pick up some Liv52 or some other product like that. During PCT you can take PCT assist and CA at the same time. . . I'd save your HB and use that if you have any BP issues, if you do add it in maybe like one caps and see if that helps but Grape Seed will work faster. . .

You could take your Hdrol at 11AM and 7PM with supports at 2PM and 1AM you want them to be about 4 hours from your PH . . take your PH with your fish oil then 4 hours later take all of your supports.

Nolvadex is taken full dose, once a day at the same time . .

Start your Erase with 3 caps in the second week of the PCT and extend it past the PCT so like this 0/0/3/3/2/1

I would add some DAA as well it help get the boys back up and running . . start that one week before PCT . . make sure you have a good multivitamin as well . . I like Orange Tirade . . .BTW you will need more CA as you will be taking 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills in the PM and if your running it full cycle you will need a total of 3 bottles and one bottle of PCT Assist. . .

I think that should do it but ask or PM if you have any more questions . . .I'm not a pro or God by any stretch but I have researched the Hell out of this and have asked the same questions as you and MANY Gods/Monsters have helped and guided me . . so hope this helps . . .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to start first PH cycle
    By nasir707070 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:27 PM
  2. Looking to start my first AAS cycle
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 01:21 AM
  3. Looking to start Superdrol cycle soon.
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 07:54 PM
  4. Looking to start my first cycle
    By zaph123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:58 PM
  5. Looking to start a PH cycle...Need help
    By bigjohn58 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 04:05 PM