Thoughts on AAS?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hope this is the right place to discuss this... I'm considering doing my first gear cycle, and I would like to know what you guys think about aas. I don't know anybody personally that has done aas, so I'd like to know if you guys think it is worth it. Not only the money, and potential health risks, but how do you feel about your results? Do you feel guilty that you took aas to get them, or are you completely stoked at how well they worked? Would you recommend them to someone, or would you recommend a natural approach? I'd like to hear what you have to say, so please chime in. thanks!

TFlifting

Awards
Hope this is the right place to discuss this... I'm considering doing my first gear cycle, and I would like to know what you guys think about aas. I don't know anybody personally that has done aas, so I'd like to know if you guys think it is worth it. Not only the money, and potential health risks, but how do you feel about your results? Do you feel guilty that you took aas to get them, or are you completely stoked at how well they worked? Would you recommend them to someone, or would you recommend a natural approach? I'd like to hear what you have to say, so please chime in. thanks!
Depends on the weight of the person and fitness etc. I have taken AAS personally and love it, will be doing it again after my time off of this cycle, results are wonderful and they make you feel great. I don't feel guilty at all for it, better than anything else if you have your diet and fitness dialed in. Once those two are coupled with AAS it's a powerhouse

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Ive only used PHs and Designers and plan to run real gear in a few weeks.... i love to cycle, i dont feel guilty at all, in fact i laugh at moralist principle... fk that, dont worry about what people think or if they say you are cheating... i do this for myself and be better, a scrawny idiot can say im cheating but im still stronger, so im more intelligent because i am better, plain and simple... altho if you are a newbie, id say you train and get the best shape you can naturally before using AAS, i have a friend who used em and he wasnt in the best shape, he cycled like 10 times now and he looks the same, no improvement at all.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
This is great stuff. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Repped!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I think they definitely have their place but they have to be treated properly. You need to know your body, what works for you and the ins and outs of a diet before even considering going on them. They should be something that supplements proper training and nutrition; not to use them to make up for your deficiencies in those areas which it seems like that's what most people gravitate towards doing.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I've never taken them. I'm here for the same reasons you are, curiosity. I've decided to continue eating right and doing the right thing at the gym and I'll see how far that takes me. So far I'm pretty satisfied with what hard work and eating the right food is doing for me. I'm still getting stronger and putting on a pound here and there. I will remain active here and will possibly reconsider trying out a cycle in a year or two when the gains have slowed or stopped.

I would suggest going as far as your genes will take you without gear. It will take time but it'll be worth it. You'll have to revamp your diet and train right so you can recover naturally, but you'll be able to gain if you do it right. If you run a cycle without developing the right diet plan, you'll lose everything you gained when you cycle off.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I think I'm probably just gonna stay natural. I've only been working out seriously for about a year, and I'm very happy with the results... but I still have a long way to go and its just frustrating sometimes. I'm sure you guys know how that is.

and I've done 2 ph cycles, which were great, but I lost all my gains after coming off them. I bought all the support supps and pct stuff and still lost my gains. I think I'm bout done with that ****. I've been tryin hard to get ripped abs lately, but I'm already on the thin side, so i'm down to like 169 lbs... and I'm 6'3". I wanna get to about 185-190 at 6 or 7%bf. Doin it natural is gonna take a few years

mik14

mik14

Awards
I think of it like this, when I'm on steroids I eat a hell of a lot healthier, train a hell of a lot harder and do not take other drugs like extacy, weed or alcohol. So the steroids give me a incentive and a kick in the arse to become a better person and stay that way.

Plus makes you feel great and confident!

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Yea, I think I'm probably just gonna stay natural. I've only been working out seriously for about a year, and I'm very happy with the results... but I still have a long way to go and its just frustrating sometimes. I'm sure you guys know how that is.

and I've done 2 ph cycles, which were great, but I lost all my gains after coming off them. I bought all the support supps and pct stuff and still lost my gains. I think I'm bout done with that ****. I've been tryin hard to get ripped abs lately, but I'm already on the thin side, so i'm down to like 169 lbs... and I'm 6'3". I wanna get to about 185-190 at 6 or 7%bf. Doin it natural is gonna take a few years
How old are you? It sounds like you're not eating enough. You should have kept some of your gains from the PH cycles if you were eating right.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
is this a joke? the whole damn anabolics board is about steroids. lol
lol I know right? I dont feel guilty... I AM AWESOME! Fock what people think. My results are great. I workout to look sexy naked not be healthy... being healthy is a bonus. I will be using gear for a very long time. In all honesty it is alot safer than using PH and Designer Steroids. The results are better and you feel like a Greek God when you use them.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stay natural and you have taken PH? You need to realize that is not NATURAL.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love steroids. ?
Yep, popping placebos gets old after a while and costly. I'd say 90% of what is out there, especially the big advertiser brands, sell crap. If I am spending money, I want it to go to something I know that will do as expected, AAS never seems to let me down ;).

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Stay natural and you have taken PH? You need to realize that is not NATURAL.
LOL I read that and was like WTF? thats an oxymoron.

pistol345- you need to just eat more man. Eat like a focking animal 4000+ Cals will pack on weight with hard a$$ training thown in there. Get the mass then worry about leaning up. Everything takes time even using AAS. There is no fast way in this game brother. Time, patience, disipline and dedication. You cant buy any of those.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Yea. I know phs aren't natural, didn't mean to imply that they were. Haha. But yea, I just started my lean bulk this week so wish me luck fellas

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Yea. I know phs aren't natural, didn't mean to imply that they were. Haha. But yea, I just started my lean bulk this week so wish me luck fellas
Good luck with a "lean bulk" unless you're on dat juice. You're going to put on some bodyfat with a bulking diet.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I read that and was like WTF? thats an oxymoron.

pistol345- you need to just eat more man. Eat like a focking animal 4000+ Cals will pack on weight with hard a$$ training thown in there. Get the mass then worry about leaning up. Everything takes time even using AAS. There is no fast way in this game brother. Time, patience, disipline and dedication. You cant buy any of those.
Well said. Sure you can put on 20 pounds on a cycle but it just doesn't "happen", you have to eat a lot, train your ass off, sleep enough to recover and repeat.