Beginning 4th week of Furuza-a

wormwood

Awards
I'm just beginning week 4 of furuza-a and debating going an additional month so that I can do a 2 week cycle of clen during weeks 5 and 6. followed by ketotifen and maybe an e/c stack - kinda unsure of what to do for the last 2 weeks after the clen other than keto.

I've been taking 400mg daily and loving it. Low sides, good strength gains and good recomp. I'm down 2% body fat and only up 5lbs - not my goal, I wanted to stay at the same weight - but i'm ok with it for now. strength is awesome at this dose btw. my bench went from 275 to 350!

Also taking cycle assist, multi, fish oil - 16g, plenty of protein powder, and diet has been fairly clean.

is 8 weeks too much? I'm thinking about going up to 5-600mg for the next month or maybe doing 600mg for just an additional 2 weeks.

PCT is lined up with arimidex, nolva, jack3d, some old anagen, anabolic pump, supercissusrx and i'll probably do atleast 25g on fish oil.

Any thoughts on this?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah u can run it 8 weeks. For Clen I like to run it for 4 weeks straight. Starting week 3 or when ever I hit 100mcg aday I start using 1ml of keto a night. Normally I hit 100mcg by day 10. U could bump furaz but if it's doing good at 400 might as well keep it there.
Personal I would run furaz 8 weeks with Clen the last 4.

I didn't see ur pct

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I would add a low dose Serm, just to be on the safe side but that's me. I've seen people run it 8 weeks with our one. I would get some erase for pct too

wormwood

Awards
I would add a low dose Serm, just to be on the safe side but that's me. I've seen people run it 8 weeks with our one. I would get some erase for pct too
for pct I have nolva, and arimidex so i'm good there

what is our one? are you a rep for a supp company? please elaborate.

really 4 weeks on the clen? I was under the impression that 2 weeks was the ideal length and then do e/c stack for 2 weeks and then do another 2 weeks. do you take keto to avoid down regulation of beta receptors while taking the clen for that long?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
our one=without one... it was a typo

yeah alot of people use it that way. there is research that running it 4-6 weeks straight has a better effect. just after you hit 100mcg a day or your 3 week in you need to start running keto every night. and yeah you take the keto to aviod the down regulation. do which ever way you are more comfortable. i personally run it 4 weeks straight.

standon23

Awards
Your strength went up 75 pounds of furuza? The ****?

wormwood

Awards
Your strength went up 75 pounds of furuza? The ****?
i know right? i definitely didn't expect this.

I've been out of the loop for a while so... has furuza-a been banned?

I can't find it anywhere for a decent price except for ebay please pm me and tell me where i can find it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no it hasnt been banned

wormwood

Awards
It is banned as if the 29th of the month. SD and Furz gone.
I thought that only applied to SD and Prostanozol?

Are furuza-a and prostanozol so similar chemically that they fall under the same category?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Where can I get some before its gone? I search for it but don't find it

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I thought that only applied to SD and Prostanozol?

Are furuza-a and prostanozol so similar chemically that they fall under the same category?
I guess so. Katanadrol v2 is furuza-a and that has been pulled, DOA.

wormwood

Awards
So my cycle ended up going pretty well. I ended up doing 7 weeks and gains kinda tapered off in the last 2 weeks but overall i was pleased with the results. lost 5lbs bodyfat and gained 10lbs of lbm. Excellent strength gains! bench went up almost 100lbs. similar gains in strength all across the board. vascularity went up to levels i have never seen before. and all this was done without doing a lick of cardio save for maybe 5-10 minutes before my workouts for a warmup ride on a stationary bike.

I am sad to see this product taken off the market. I would love to run another cycle at a higher dose. maybe up to 800mg/day at 4-6 weeks i think would be ideal for me. This compound should definitely be dosed in 100mg capsules. 50mg capsules just aren't as effective and it was kind of annoying having to take that many pills per day of the hormone.

Anyway, I have just began week 2 of pct which is going great so far. started a cyclical ketogenic diet and have lost 5 lbs of fat so far. with no more cardio than just warming up before lifting. i'm at 30g/day of fish oil right now and plan of ramping up to 45g over the next 2 weeks and i'm gonna try to sustain that dose for a good 2 months along with CKD to lose some more bodyfat. Clen didn't come in time for the furuza so i will hold off and save that for another cycle around february or march - sometime in the spring.

PCT:

Toremifene: 120mg -day 1, 90mg - days 2 and 3, 60mg - days 4-18, then 30mg/day until i run out
Arimidex: 0.25mg every 3 or 4 days (twice a week) for a month
Cycle Support: 1 scoop 2x daily with protein shake
SupercissusRX: 4capsules/day (1 month)
Anagen: 2 capsules/day (25 days)
Powerfull: 3 capsules/day for 2 weeks(until i run out)
Leviathan: 4 capsules/day for 2 weeks (until i run out)

I'm kind of getting rid of some old stuff that is about to expire so I figured I'll just throw it all in with my pct.
After I'm out of all that I have these bulk powders that i'll be using 30-60mins before and during my workout:
Beta-Alanine
Taurine
Citrulline Malate
L-tyrosine
BCAA's

I think I'll use 32grams/day of BCAA's but i'm not sure what dosages i'm gonna use on taurine, l-tyrosine, beta-alanine, or citrulline malate.

Would appreciate any thoughts or recommendations on how to use these bulk powders.

Also - the BCAA's I have are unflavored - does anybody know of any good flavor packs i could use? i was thinking i'll add some stevia to the BCAA's maybe some crystal light? I'd like to avoid taking aspartame and sugar alcohols though...