Stankyleg's STANKY, SWOLE LOG (test, tren, dbol) - AnabolicMinds.com

Stankyleg's STANKY, SWOLE LOG (test, tren, dbol)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Stankyleg's STANKY, SWOLE LOG (test, tren, dbol)Featuring LG's New Preworkout!!!!!!!!

Thanks to LG for letting me throw their preworkout in this log. I really appreciate it

Ok. This is gonna be fun. I'm gonna straight up bulk on this mother. I've got a stack that makes me creamy thinking about it. Daily stuff will include....
    Trans test 125mg. Weeks 1-13
    Trans tren 30mg. 1-13
    Dbol 20mg. 1-13
    Ipamoralin 250mcg twice a day, 5 days a week. 1-13
    Mod 1-29 100mcg twice a day 5 days a week. 1-13
    Igf1-lr3 20mcg post workout 1-13
    Recompadrol 6 caps a day 1-13
    Ai sports cycle support as directed
    Liver cure
    Division one @4caps per day 1-13
    200 mg hcg twice a week 2-13
    .25mg adex 2-17
    .5mg caber per week as needed.
    My caloric goal for each day is 3500.
    Training style will be phat (layne norton)
    Cardio at least twice a week hiit
    Body weight 190lbs. I'll post bf after I check it in the morning.
    Cycle starts tomorrow.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Chest Back and shoulders (heavy) this morning. Everything felt good. Nothing to freak over.
    3 mins total time of set and rest
    db press 90lbsx5,4,4,4,3
    Seated row 220lbx4,205lbsx5,4,4,3
    Neutral lat pull 170lbsx5,5
    overhead db press 65lb db'sx5,4,4,4
    Hiit cardio, treadmill, 1min 4mph, 2min 8.1mph, 4 rounds for a total of 12 mins. 2 min cool down at 3.4mph

Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hardcore stack man! I'm in. I'm interested in seeing how you like those peptides, I tried GHRP-2 and the ModGRF(1-29), ran it for about 10 weeks, saw nothing, maybe mine were crap tho.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Hardcore stack man! I'm in. I'm interested in seeing how you like those peptides, I tried GHRP-2 and the ModGRF(1-29), ran it for about 10 weeks, saw nothing, maybe mine were crap tho.
    Ghrp2 makes me so freakin hungry its unreal. Like almost turns me into a maniac. It's crazy.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Bro why you using 20mg dianabol for 13 weeks?!

Take that Ish at 40-60mgs for 4 weeks!!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

or use good dbol at 30-40mg lol for 4-6wks
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unreal stack. Get it done!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is a long time on D-bol!

A guy I know at the gym ran Test @1g/week, Tren and D-bol for a 5 month cycle, then cut right off for 1 month with no pct, now back on everything aha.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington

I'm trying to put it on slow and steady so I can keep most of it in the end. It's a bit of an experiment to see if this allows me to keep my gains better. We'll see. Glad to have all you guys along. Lg is sending me a preworkout to log with this. I'm stoked. This log is dedicated to my father who just passed. He was a big fan of my dedication to getting better in the gym everyday. All the love.
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    That is a long time on D-bol!

A guy I know at the gym ran Test @1g/week, Tren and D-bol for a 5 month cycle, then cut right off for 1 month with no pct, now back on everything aha.
    Geez. Did he take the Olympia this year? Lol
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg

I'm trying to put it on slow and steady so I can keep most of it in the end. It's a bit of an experiment to see if this allows me to keep my gains better. We'll see. Glad to have all you guys along. Lg is sending me a preworkout to log with this. I'm stoked. This log is dedicated to my father who just passed. He was a big fan of my dedication to getting better in the gym everyday. All the love.
    Respect my man. Subbed
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.

Chest Back and shoulders (heavy) this morning. Everything felt good. Nothing to freak over.
    3 mins total time of set and rest
    db press 90lbsx5,4,4,4,3
    Seated row 220lbx4,205lbsx5,4,4,3
    Neutral lat pull 170lbsx5,5
    overhead db press 65lb db'sx5,4,4,4
    Hiit cardio, treadmill, 1min 4mph, 2min 8.1mph, 4 rounds for a total of 12 mins. 2 min cool down at 3.4mph

Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    I somewhat have similar lifts like yours. Subscribed.
    Would love to see how your strength gains are gonna be like with all those stuff!
    What have you ran before ?
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1test View Post
    I somewhat have similar lifts like yours. Subscribed.
    Would love to see how your strength gains are gonna be like with all those stuff!
    What have you ran before ?
    Test e/mast/dienolone,Test e solo,Epi/furaza, M1t, Boladrol(waste of time), andrhard/alphamass, Stano200/11oxo, and some sd and ultradrol. I had to stop the sd after a week or two because of bloody semen and the ultra made me sh!t grey. Stopped it after about 10 days. That's all I can think of. A couple of those ph runs I had some dermacrine in there too. That's all I can think of. Thanks for subbing. Glad to have you guys on board. Off day tomorrow(today). Friday will be heavy leg day. Ass to grass squats for 3-5 reps. I'm thinking about bumping it to 305. It'll be a pr with this range of motion.
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I just realized I left the igf1lr3 off my order. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

bloody semen?????????????????
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464
    bloody semen?????????????????
    Sd flares up my prostate like nothing else can. Yes. Strawberry swirl baby!

I also forgot to mention I'm taking guthealth, bromelain, magnesium oil and 1 carboxy
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Sd flares up my prostate like nothing else can. Yes. Strawberry swirl baby!

I also forgot to mention I'm taking guthealth, bromelain, magnesium oil and 1 carboxy
    I would pass the hell out if I saw that. One day a few years back I woke up, pissed out a stupid amount of blood and I got the sweats like never before, sat on my bed then passed right out lol

Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

if you are peeing blood after a week of sd, id suggest no more orals
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are your transdermals home made? Ive been thinking of giving that a shot. Ive heard good stuff about transdermal tren. Even if they arent im in to see how it treats you.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Well being is great today. Carboxy and ipam/mod 1-29 have me sleeping like a drunkard. I'm starting to feel a little volume in the muscle bellies. I'm guessing that's the recompadrol. Ive renamed recompadrol "watch how much food I can pile in my face and feel hungry an hour later." if I was taking anabeta and ghrp2 with it, I might start robbing fools for their groceries.
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Well being is great today. Carboxy and ipam/mod 1-29 have me sleeping like a drunkard. I'm starting to feel a little volume in the muscle bellies. I'm guessing that's the recompadrol. Ive renamed recompadrol "watch how much food I can pile in my face and feel hungry an hour later." if I was taking anabeta and ghrp2 with it, I might start robbing fools for their groceries.
    Hahahaha f'ck yea
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Well, my girlfriends grandmother was just taken to the emergency room. I probably won't be hitting legs tonight.
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Alright, I went to the monster 24 hour gym tonight instead of my usual. It's very cool on a friday night after 9pm. It was heavy legs, bi's and tri's tonight
    BB Squats 3minutes for each set and rest period
    135*15
    225*8
    275*5
    315*3
    275*4
    275*4
    275*4
    275*4
    Straight Calf raises 2mins each set and rest
    210*8,8,8
    Seated Calf 2mins
    90*12,12,12
    Dip Machine 2mins total per set/rest period
    230*6
    230*5
    270*3
    230*4
    230*4
    alt Db Curl
    60lbs*1 drop to 50lbs*4
    50*4,4,4,4
    I did intervals on the treadmill at 1 min 3.6mph and 2 min 6.6mph. My legs were gassed so I couldnt crank it out like usual. Great workout. Saw a new vein in my shoulder. I'm feeling good about it all.
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Atta boy
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Just finished Chest, back, shoulders, and abs. Endurance seems to be taking a hit from all the freakin food and the tren (i guess). Blood pressure was 137/85 today. I'm usually 120/70. Pumps were off the charts. I looked 15lbs heavier post work out. I"m kind of dreading hiit on wednesday. the workout went something like this
    Interval timer set on 45/45/45/90-53lb kettlebell press/53lb kb one arm row/53lb one arm row/rest. I did this 8 times with reps starting at 12 and ending up at 8 reps per exercise by the 7-8th set. Good Sh!t
    Shoulders and abs were interval timer on 45/45/90-15lb lateral raises/powerline ab wheel/rest. I did this for 6 rounds
    I didnt count reps on the lateral raises. I just did them for the full 45 seconds and wept from the burn. Ab wheel was in the 10-12 range.
    I'm up 3 lbs at 193 so I'm definitely retaining some glycogen. I look fuller. Veins in the arms are constant. Sleeves are fitting tighter. I'm probably gonna need some new clothes in a month or so Tomorrow is legs and arms in this same rep range. I'm thinking Romanian Dead lifts, sets to failure of bodyweight calf raises, Bench dips, and ez curls.
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Just finished Chest, back, shoulders, and abs. Endurance seems to be taking a hit from all the freakin food and the tren (i guess). Blood pressure was 137/85 today. I'm usually 120/70. Pumps were off the charts. I looked 15lbs heavier post work out. I"m kind of dreading hiit on wednesday. the workout went something like this
    Interval timer set on 45/45/45/90-53lb kettlebell press/53lb kb one arm row/53lb one arm row/rest. I did this 8 times with reps starting at 12 and ending up at 8 reps per exercise by the 7-8th set. Good Sh!t
    Shoulders and abs were interval timer on 45/45/90-15lb lateral raises/powerline ab wheel/rest. I did this for 6 rounds
    I didnt count reps on the lateral raises. I just did them for the full 45 seconds and wept from the burn. Ab wheel was in the 10-12 range.
    I'm up 3 lbs at 193 so I'm definitely retaining some glycogen. I look fuller. Veins in the arms are constant. Sleeves are fitting tighter. I'm probably gonna need some new clothes in a month or so Tomorrow is legs and arms in this same rep range. I'm thinking Romanian Dead lifts, sets to failure of bodyweight calf raises, Bench dips, and ez curls.
    Looking good, keep eating!
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Did Romanian deads last night. Nothing to write home about. Something that I do feel is worthy of note is my body weight. I normally weigh right after lunch. All weights listed in this log are from directly after lunch. I just weighed. 198.5lbs on the same scale I've been using. I'm up 8.5lbs on day 7. I may need to scale back the calories

Nah
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

F*ck that, eat every thing in sight
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Heavy chest back and shoulders this morning. I felt stronger than usual. lol.
    90lbs db press 6,5,5,5,4 going up on this one next week.
    Hammer strength hi row
    270x4,4,4
    230x5,5
    Lat pull down wide grip
    160x4
    145x5
    Overhead db press 65's
    I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill at various speeds. I didnt rev up to my usual 8.2 mph. I'm blown away at how fast and hard this is coming on at these low doses.
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Heavy chest back and shoulders this morning. I felt stronger than usual. lol.
    90lbs db press 6,5,5,5,4 going up on this one next week.
    Hammer strength hi row
    270x4,4,4
    230x5,5
    Lat pull down wide grip
    160x4
    145x5
    Overhead db press 65's
    I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill at various speeds. I didnt rev up to my usual 8.2 mph. I'm blown away at how fast and hard this is coming on at these low doses.
    Interested in this, keep it up
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Damn 8lb in a week is great, your not gonna fit in your clothes by next week lol

Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Heavy legs tomorrow. Lg's new preworkout came today. Giving it a go tomorrow!!!!!!!
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Took my first dose of LG's preworkout this morning. First thing I noticed is this stuff hits fast. I wasnt watching the clock but I would say it was under ten minutes when my face tingled. The tingle went away in under ten seconds. Then the clean, not over the top jittery, energy set in. I felt a really good mind/muscle connection. I may have had the best sets of weighted dips ive ever done. I've been really lethargic during my cardio at the end of my workouts. Not today. First impression is this sh!t is pretty d@mn good

Leg Press
    540x5,5,4,4,4,5- 3 min set/rest period
    Seated calf 135lbs for 30 seconds then 90 seconds restx3
    Straight leg calf 310lbs for 30 sec-90sec restx3
    Weighted dips +50lbsx5,5,5,4,4
    Alt db curls 55'sx4,4,4,4,3
    5 mins stair climber
    15mins treadmill 4.6-8.1mph
    Great workout today.
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

2nd dose of epic last night 845pm. Worked out 20 minutes later. I did a superset total body throw down. 5 ss press/row, 5 ss overhead press/ab wheel, 5 ss curls/ close grip bench, 5 sets of lunges. Everything was on a 2 minute timer. It pretty much worked out to 1 minute work, 1 min rest. I was able to go to sleep at midnight. I like this. I don't wanna be all jacked up for hours after my workout. I really like the taste and the focus from this.
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Heavy chest, back, an shoulders this morn. Great workout. Epic is good stuff. Focus is great on this stuff.
    Db press 95's x 5,5,4,4,4
    Neutral grip lat pull down 175lbs x 5,5
    Close grip seated row
    205lbs x 5,4
    190lbs x 5,5,5
    Overhead db press
    70's x 5,4
    65's x 4,4
    12 mins on the treadmill at 6mph
    Body weight seems to be hanging at 199. Gaseous expulsions are at an all time high. My girlfriend is threatening to break up with me. Lol. My digestive tract is not used to this much food. I'm gonna bump the digestive enzymes. Maybe it'll help.
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Heavy legs and arms yesterday. 1.5 doses of lg epic preworkout. That's my sweet spot. Was freakin awesome. I felt like a machine. I decided to drop the tren. I've been depressed the last week or so then last night could not function in the sack with my girl. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I decided to bump the dbol to 40 and use the rest of an old m14add bottle I have. M1 at 60mg a day. I started liver juice, sam-e, and liv52. Tudca is on its way.
    Trap bar deads with 25lb plates for increased ROM. 3 mins total work/rest per set
    300lbs x 6
    350 x 4,4
    300 x 5,5,5
    450lb leg press/calf raise super set. 2 mins total per superset
    10/12
    10/12
    8/12
    Seated calf. 110lbs 1 min total per set
    Weighted dips 2 mins per set
    +50 x6
    +75 x4,4
    +50 x5,4
    Alt db curls
    60's x 3
    55's x 4,4,4,4
    10 minutes on the old school stair climber
    12 mins on the treadmill at 6mph. D@mn good workout.
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.

Heavy legs and arms yesterday. 1.5 doses of lg epic preworkout. That's my sweet spot. Was freakin awesome. I felt like a machine. I decided to drop the tren. I've been depressed the last week or so then last night could not function in the sack with my girl. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I decided to bump the dbol to 40 and use the rest of an old m14add bottle I have. M1 at 60mg a day. I started liver juice, sam-e, and liv52. Tudca is on its way.
    Trap bar deads with 25lb plates for increased ROM. 3 mins total work/rest per set
    300lbs x 6
    350 x 4,4
    300 x 5,5,5
    450lb leg press/calf raise super set. 2 mins total per superset
    10/12
    10/12
    8/12
    Seated calf. 110lbs 1 min total per set
    Weighted dips 2 mins per set
    +50 x6
    +75 x4,4
    +50 x5,4
    Alt db curls
    60's x 3
    55's x 4,4,4,4
    10 minutes on the old school stair climber
    12 mins on the treadmill at 6mph. D@mn good workout.
    Looks good..keep posting
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Heavy chest back and shoulders today. Pre workout from lg shined again today. 1.5 doses is magic. Ate at 2 buffets today. Pounded the eggs and meat at breakfast, pounded the rice and chicken at lunch. Cals are up. Someone mentioned that I was "blowing up" today.
    DB Press 95's
    Cable row, wide grip. My right trap has been bothering me since deads the other day so I went light on back.
    145lbs*12,12,11,10,10
    High row machine
    200lbs 11,12
    Db overhead press
    70's x 5,5,4,4,4
    12 mins on the treadmill at 6mph. Was a little rushed as I had to go to my second job. Great workout. Should be sore
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Heavy legs yesterday. Nothing exceptional to mention. Started more volume on the legs. What I've been doing doesn't seem sufficient. Didn't squat or dead to take it easy on my traps. Back to it next week. I did 10x10 leg press. Did 4 reps with the 60s on curls. Didn't use epic this time. I def missed it.
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Heavy chest back and shoulders. Had a spot so I got to bench heavy (heavy for me). Hit 225 for 5 solid reps. Bent over rowed 195 for 6. Over head pressed the 70's for 7 reps. Bw is hanging at 200lbs. People keep commenting on how I look. Had some back pumps today. First ones ever. Kinda lame. Took epic 20 mins pre. It's real "clean." I know I'm starting to sound like a freakin epic commercial, but they wanted me to review it and the sh!t is on point. I'm just telling it like it is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/dbol/igf-1lr3
    By russthebus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. Test/Tren/Dbol
    By bwrestler31 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:34 AM
  3. Questions on Test/Tren/Dbol Stack
    By jdwilb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8