Stankyleg's STANKY, SWOLE LOG (test, tren, dbol)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stankyleg's STANKY, SWOLE LOG (test, tren, dbol)Featuring LG's New Preworkout!!!!!!!!

Thanks to LG for letting me throw their preworkout in this log. I really appreciate it

Ok. This is gonna be fun. I'm gonna straight up bulk on this mother. I've got a stack that makes me creamy thinking about it. Daily stuff will include....
Trans test 125mg. Weeks 1-13
Trans tren 30mg. 1-13
Dbol 20mg. 1-13
Ipamoralin 250mcg twice a day, 5 days a week. 1-13
Mod 1-29 100mcg twice a day 5 days a week. 1-13
Igf1-lr3 20mcg post workout 1-13
Recompadrol 6 caps a day 1-13
Ai sports cycle support as directed
Liver cure
Division one @4caps per day 1-13
200 mg hcg twice a week 2-13
.25mg adex 2-17
.5mg caber per week as needed.
My caloric goal for each day is 3500.
Training style will be phat (layne norton)
Cardio at least twice a week hiit
Body weight 190lbs. I'll post bf after I check it in the morning.
Cycle starts tomorrow.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest Back and shoulders (heavy) this morning. Everything felt good. Nothing to freak over.
3 mins total time of set and rest
db press 90lbsx5,4,4,4,3
Seated row 220lbx4,205lbsx5,4,4,3
Neutral lat pull 170lbsx5,5
overhead db press 65lb db'sx5,4,4,4
Hiit cardio, treadmill, 1min 4mph, 2min 8.1mph, 4 rounds for a total of 12 mins. 2 min cool down at 3.4mph

Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hardcore stack man! I'm in. I'm interested in seeing how you like those peptides, I tried GHRP-2 and the ModGRF(1-29), ran it for about 10 weeks, saw nothing, maybe mine were crap tho.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hardcore stack man! I'm in. I'm interested in seeing how you like those peptides, I tried GHRP-2 and the ModGRF(1-29), ran it for about 10 weeks, saw nothing, maybe mine were crap tho.
Ghrp2 makes me so freakin hungry its unreal. Like almost turns me into a maniac. It's crazy.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro why you using 20mg dianabol for 13 weeks?!

Take that Ish at 40-60mgs for 4 weeks!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a long time on D-bol!

A guy I know at the gym ran Test @1g/week, Tren and D-bol for a 5 month cycle, then cut right off for 1 month with no pct, now back on everything aha.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro why you using 20mg dianabol for 13 weeks?!

Take that Ish at 40-60mgs for 4 weeks!!
I'm trying to put it on slow and steady so I can keep most of it in the end. It's a bit of an experiment to see if this allows me to keep my gains better. We'll see. Glad to have all you guys along. Lg is sending me a preworkout to log with this. I'm stoked. This log is dedicated to my father who just passed. He was a big fan of my dedication to getting better in the gym everyday. All the love.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a long time on D-bol!

A guy I know at the gym ran Test @1g/week, Tren and D-bol for a 5 month cycle, then cut right off for 1 month with no pct, now back on everything aha.
Geez. Did he take the Olympia this year? Lol

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I'm trying to put it on slow and steady so I can keep most of it in the end. It's a bit of an experiment to see if this allows me to keep my gains better. We'll see. Glad to have all you guys along. Lg is sending me a preworkout to log with this. I'm stoked. This log is dedicated to my father who just passed. He was a big fan of my dedication to getting better in the gym everyday. All the love.
Respect my man. Subbed

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Chest Back and shoulders (heavy) this morning. Everything felt good. Nothing to freak over.
3 mins total time of set and rest
db press 90lbsx5,4,4,4,3
Seated row 220lbx4,205lbsx5,4,4,3
Neutral lat pull 170lbsx5,5
overhead db press 65lb db'sx5,4,4,4
Hiit cardio, treadmill, 1min 4mph, 2min 8.1mph, 4 rounds for a total of 12 mins. 2 min cool down at 3.4mph

Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
I somewhat have similar lifts like yours. Subscribed.
Would love to see how your strength gains are gonna be like with all those stuff!
What have you ran before ?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I somewhat have similar lifts like yours. Subscribed.
Would love to see how your strength gains are gonna be like with all those stuff!
What have you ran before ?
Test e/mast/dienolone,Test e solo,Epi/furaza, M1t, Boladrol(waste of time), andrhard/alphamass, Stano200/11oxo, and some sd and ultradrol. I had to stop the sd after a week or two because of bloody semen and the ultra made me sh!t grey. Stopped it after about 10 days. That's all I can think of. A couple of those ph runs I had some dermacrine in there too. That's all I can think of. Thanks for subbing. Glad to have you guys on board. Off day tomorrow(today). Friday will be heavy leg day. Ass to grass squats for 3-5 reps. I'm thinking about bumping it to 305. It'll be a pr with this range of motion.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just realized I left the igf1lr3 off my order. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
bloody semen?????????????????

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bloody semen?????????????????
Sd flares up my prostate like nothing else can. Yes. Strawberry swirl baby!

I also forgot to mention I'm taking guthealth, bromelain, magnesium oil and 1 carboxy

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sd flares up my prostate like nothing else can. Yes. Strawberry swirl baby!

I also forgot to mention I'm taking guthealth, bromelain, magnesium oil and 1 carboxy
I would pass the hell out if I saw that. One day a few years back I woke up, pissed out a stupid amount of blood and I got the sweats like never before, sat on my bed then passed right out lol

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if you are peeing blood after a week of sd, id suggest no more orals

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Are your transdermals home made? Ive been thinking of giving that a shot. Ive heard good stuff about transdermal tren. Even if they arent im in to see how it treats you.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well being is great today. Carboxy and ipam/mod 1-29 have me sleeping like a drunkard. I'm starting to feel a little volume in the muscle bellies. I'm guessing that's the recompadrol. Ive renamed recompadrol "watch how much food I can pile in my face and feel hungry an hour later." if I was taking anabeta and ghrp2 with it, I might start robbing fools for their groceries.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Well being is great today. Carboxy and ipam/mod 1-29 have me sleeping like a drunkard. I'm starting to feel a little volume in the muscle bellies. I'm guessing that's the recompadrol. Ive renamed recompadrol "watch how much food I can pile in my face and feel hungry an hour later." if I was taking anabeta and ghrp2 with it, I might start robbing fools for their groceries.
Hahahaha f'ck yea

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, my girlfriends grandmother was just taken to the emergency room. I probably won't be hitting legs tonight.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I went to the monster 24 hour gym tonight instead of my usual. It's very cool on a friday night after 9pm. It was heavy legs, bi's and tri's tonight
BB Squats 3minutes for each set and rest period
135*15
225*8
275*5
315*3
275*4
275*4
275*4
275*4
Straight Calf raises 2mins each set and rest
210*8,8,8
Seated Calf 2mins
90*12,12,12
Dip Machine 2mins total per set/rest period
230*6
230*5
270*3
230*4
230*4
alt Db Curl
60lbs*1 drop to 50lbs*4
50*4,4,4,4
I did intervals on the treadmill at 1 min 3.6mph and 2 min 6.6mph. My legs were gassed so I couldnt crank it out like usual. Great workout. Saw a new vein in my shoulder. I'm feeling good about it all.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished Chest, back, shoulders, and abs. Endurance seems to be taking a hit from all the freakin food and the tren (i guess). Blood pressure was 137/85 today. I'm usually 120/70. Pumps were off the charts. I looked 15lbs heavier post work out. I"m kind of dreading hiit on wednesday. the workout went something like this
Interval timer set on 45/45/45/90-53lb kettlebell press/53lb kb one arm row/53lb one arm row/rest. I did this 8 times with reps starting at 12 and ending up at 8 reps per exercise by the 7-8th set. Good Sh!t
Shoulders and abs were interval timer on 45/45/90-15lb lateral raises/powerline ab wheel/rest. I did this for 6 rounds
I didnt count reps on the lateral raises. I just did them for the full 45 seconds and wept from the burn. Ab wheel was in the 10-12 range.
I'm up 3 lbs at 193 so I'm definitely retaining some glycogen. I look fuller. Veins in the arms are constant. Sleeves are fitting tighter. I'm probably gonna need some new clothes in a month or so ;) Tomorrow is legs and arms in this same rep range. I'm thinking Romanian Dead lifts, sets to failure of bodyweight calf raises, Bench dips, and ez curls.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Just finished Chest, back, shoulders, and abs. Endurance seems to be taking a hit from all the freakin food and the tren (i guess). Blood pressure was 137/85 today. I'm usually 120/70. Pumps were off the charts. I looked 15lbs heavier post work out. I"m kind of dreading hiit on wednesday. the workout went something like this
Interval timer set on 45/45/45/90-53lb kettlebell press/53lb kb one arm row/53lb one arm row/rest. I did this 8 times with reps starting at 12 and ending up at 8 reps per exercise by the 7-8th set. Good Sh!t
Shoulders and abs were interval timer on 45/45/90-15lb lateral raises/powerline ab wheel/rest. I did this for 6 rounds
I didnt count reps on the lateral raises. I just did them for the full 45 seconds and wept from the burn. Ab wheel was in the 10-12 range.
I'm up 3 lbs at 193 so I'm definitely retaining some glycogen. I look fuller. Veins in the arms are constant. Sleeves are fitting tighter. I'm probably gonna need some new clothes in a month or so ;) Tomorrow is legs and arms in this same rep range. I'm thinking Romanian Dead lifts, sets to failure of bodyweight calf raises, Bench dips, and ez curls.
Looking good, keep eating!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did Romanian deads last night. Nothing to write home about. Something that I do feel is worthy of note is my body weight. I normally weigh right after lunch. All weights listed in this log are from directly after lunch. I just weighed. 198.5lbs on the same scale I've been using. I'm up 8.5lbs on day 7. I may need to scale back the calories

Nah

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavy chest back and shoulders this morning. I felt stronger than usual. lol.
90lbs db press 6,5,5,5,4 going up on this one next week.
Hammer strength hi row
270x4,4,4
230x5,5
Lat pull down wide grip
160x4
145x5
Overhead db press 65's
I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill at various speeds. I didnt rev up to my usual 8.2 mph. I'm blown away at how fast and hard this is coming on at these low doses.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Heavy chest back and shoulders this morning. I felt stronger than usual. lol.
90lbs db press 6,5,5,5,4 going up on this one next week.
Hammer strength hi row
270x4,4,4
230x5,5
Lat pull down wide grip
160x4
145x5
Overhead db press 65's
I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill at various speeds. I didnt rev up to my usual 8.2 mph. I'm blown away at how fast and hard this is coming on at these low doses.
Interested in this, keep it up

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn 8lb in a week is great, your not gonna fit in your clothes by next week lol

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavy legs tomorrow. Lg's new preworkout came today. Giving it a go tomorrow!!!!!!!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first dose of LG's preworkout this morning. First thing I noticed is this stuff hits fast. I wasnt watching the clock but I would say it was under ten minutes when my face tingled. The tingle went away in under ten seconds. Then the clean, not over the top jittery, energy set in. I felt a really good mind/muscle connection. I may have had the best sets of weighted dips ive ever done. I've been really lethargic during my cardio at the end of my workouts. Not today. First impression is this sh!t is pretty d@mn good

Leg Press
540x5,5,4,4,4,5- 3 min set/rest period
Seated calf 135lbs for 30 seconds then 90 seconds restx3
Straight leg calf 310lbs for 30 sec-90sec restx3
Weighted dips +50lbsx5,5,5,4,4
Alt db curls 55'sx4,4,4,4,3
5 mins stair climber
15mins treadmill 4.6-8.1mph
Great workout today.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd dose of epic last night 845pm. Worked out 20 minutes later. I did a superset total body throw down. 5 ss press/row, 5 ss overhead press/ab wheel, 5 ss curls/ close grip bench, 5 sets of lunges. Everything was on a 2 minute timer. It pretty much worked out to 1 minute work, 1 min rest. I was able to go to sleep at midnight. I like this. I don't wanna be all jacked up for hours after my workout. I really like the taste and the focus from this.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavy chest, back, an shoulders this morn. Great workout. Epic is good stuff. Focus is great on this stuff.
Db press 95's x 5,5,4,4,4
Neutral grip lat pull down 175lbs x 5,5
Close grip seated row
205lbs x 5,4
190lbs x 5,5,5
Overhead db press
70's x 5,4
65's x 4,4
12 mins on the treadmill at 6mph
Body weight seems to be hanging at 199. Gaseous expulsions are at an all time high. My girlfriend is threatening to break up with me. Lol. My digestive tract is not used to this much food. I'm gonna bump the digestive enzymes. Maybe it'll help.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavy legs and arms yesterday. 1.5 doses of lg epic preworkout. That's my sweet spot. Was freakin awesome. I felt like a machine. I decided to drop the tren. I've been depressed the last week or so then last night could not function in the sack with my girl. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I decided to bump the dbol to 40 and use the rest of an old m14add bottle I have. M1 at 60mg a day. I started liver juice, sam-e, and liv52. Tudca is on its way.
Trap bar deads with 25lb plates for increased ROM. 3 mins total work/rest per set
300lbs x 6
350 x 4,4
300 x 5,5,5
450lb leg press/calf raise super set. 2 mins total per superset
10/12
10/12
8/12
Seated calf. 110lbs 1 min total per set
Weighted dips 2 mins per set
+50 x6
+75 x4,4
+50 x5,4
Alt db curls
60's x 3
55's x 4,4,4,4
10 minutes on the old school stair climber
12 mins on the treadmill at 6mph. D@mn good workout.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Heavy legs and arms yesterday. 1.5 doses of lg epic preworkout. That's my sweet spot. Was freakin awesome. I felt like a machine. I decided to drop the tren. I've been depressed the last week or so then last night could not function in the sack with my girl. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I decided to bump the dbol to 40 and use the rest of an old m14add bottle I have. M1 at 60mg a day. I started liver juice, sam-e, and liv52. Tudca is on its way.
Trap bar deads with 25lb plates for increased ROM. 3 mins total work/rest per set
300lbs x 6
350 x 4,4
300 x 5,5,5
450lb leg press/calf raise super set. 2 mins total per superset
10/12
10/12
8/12
Seated calf. 110lbs 1 min total per set
Weighted dips 2 mins per set
+50 x6
+75 x4,4
+50 x5,4
Alt db curls
60's x 3
55's x 4,4,4,4
10 minutes on the old school stair climber
12 mins on the treadmill at 6mph. D@mn good workout.
Looks good..keep posting

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavy chest back and shoulders today. Pre workout from lg shined again today. 1.5 doses is magic. Ate at 2 buffets today. Pounded the eggs and meat at breakfast, pounded the rice and chicken at lunch. Cals are up. Someone mentioned that I was "blowing up" today. :)
DB Press 95's
Cable row, wide grip. My right trap has been bothering me since deads the other day so I went light on back.
145lbs*12,12,11,10,10
High row machine
200lbs 11,12
Db overhead press
70's x 5,5,4,4,4
12 mins on the treadmill at 6mph. Was a little rushed as I had to go to my second job. Great workout. Should be sore :)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavy legs yesterday. Nothing exceptional to mention. Started more volume on the legs. What I've been doing doesn't seem sufficient. Didn't squat or dead to take it easy on my traps. Back to it next week. I did 10x10 leg press. Did 4 reps with the 60s on curls. Didn't use epic this time. I def missed it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavy chest back and shoulders. Had a spot so I got to bench heavy (heavy for me). Hit 225 for 5 solid reps. Bent over rowed 195 for 6. Over head pressed the 70's for 7 reps. Bw is hanging at 200lbs. People keep commenting on how I look. Had some back pumps today. First ones ever. Kinda lame. Took epic 20 mins pre. It's real "clean." I know I'm starting to sound like a freakin epic commercial, but they wanted me to review it and the sh!t is on point. I'm just telling it like it is.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tried to do heavy legs today. Right knee started giving me **** at 225. Really kicked in on the 4th set so I had to b!tch out and go to the 1992 cybex leg press machine and rep out 270. Calfs, tri's and bi's went well. Alt curled the 60's for 5 reps each side. Skipped the treadmill for the knee issue. I think I'm going to switch to gvt. I'm not so sure my old @ss joints can handle the 3-5 rep max range. Epic shined again. Def a new fav. intense workout with the exception of having to cut the squats short.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another death in the family. Normal life will resume tomorrow.

Flex11

Flex11

Awards
Did Romanian deads last night. Nothing to write home about. Something that I do feel is worthy of note is my body weight. I normally weigh right after lunch. All weights listed in this log are from directly after lunch. I just weighed. 198.5lbs on the same scale I've been using. I'm up 8.5lbs on day 7. I may need to scale back the calories

Nah
Curious as to what your eating for these gains?? Cleaner side or everything in site??

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious as to what your eating for these gains?? Cleaner side or everything in site??
Chinese grill buffet. You pick your stuff and they cook it for u. Mostly shrimp, chicken, steak, and rice. Other meals are cleaner than average American diet, but dirtier than the real dawgs on here

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A ton of chicken, shrimp and steak from a local buffet grill. Cleaner than the average American diet. Dirtier than the real dawgs on here.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the duplicate. My phone said it didn't post. I've been on the t911 liquid for a week now. Libido issues are a thing of the past. I'm bangin like a screen door again. I really like that stuff. I've tried epic and now t911 from lg. Those two products are great. If everything else is of that caliber, you guys have a rock solid company. I worked legs and arms today. Squats, 10 sets, 12 reps each on a 2 min timer. 225lb. Good workout. I'm gonna lower weight and raise volume to see if my joints will settle down

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Sorry about the duplicate. My phone said it didn't post. I've been on the t911 liquid for a week now. Libido issues are a thing of the past. I'm bangin like a screen door again. I really like that stuff. I've tried epic and now t911 from lg. Those two products are great. If everything else is of that caliber, you guys have a rock solid company. I worked legs and arms today. Squats, 10 sets, 12 reps each on a 2 min timer. 225lb. Good workout. I'm gonna lower weight and raise volume to see if my joints will settle down
Current weight/stats??

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuck at 200lbs. Have some serious veins in my arms. Feel hard as hell.