Stankyleg's STANKY, SWOLE LOG (test, tren, dbol) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Stankyleg's STANKY, SWOLE LOG (test, tren, dbol)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

tried to do heavy legs today. Right knee started giving me **** at 225. Really kicked in on the 4th set so I had to b!tch out and go to the 1992 cybex leg press machine and rep out 270. Calfs, tri's and bi's went well. Alt curled the 60's for 5 reps each side. Skipped the treadmill for the knee issue. I think I'm going to switch to gvt. I'm not so sure my old @ss joints can handle the 3-5 rep max range. Epic shined again. Def a new fav. intense workout with the exception of having to cut the squats short.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Another death in the family. Normal life will resume tomorrow.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    Did Romanian deads last night. Nothing to write home about. Something that I do feel is worthy of note is my body weight. I normally weigh right after lunch. All weights listed in this log are from directly after lunch. I just weighed. 198.5lbs on the same scale I've been using. I'm up 8.5lbs on day 7. I may need to scale back the calories

Nah
    Curious as to what your eating for these gains?? Cleaner side or everything in site??
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex11

Curious as to what your eating for these gains?? Cleaner side or everything in site??
    Chinese grill buffet. You pick your stuff and they cook it for u. Mostly shrimp, chicken, steak, and rice. Other meals are cleaner than average American diet, but dirtier than the real dawgs on here
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex11

A ton of chicken, shrimp and steak from a local buffet grill. Cleaner than the average American diet. Dirtier than the real dawgs on here.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Sorry about the duplicate. My phone said it didn't post. I've been on the t911 liquid for a week now. Libido issues are a thing of the past. I'm bangin like a screen door again. I really like that stuff. I've tried epic and now t911 from lg. Those two products are great. If everything else is of that caliber, you guys have a rock solid company. I worked legs and arms today. Squats, 10 sets, 12 reps each on a 2 min timer. 225lb. Good workout. I'm gonna lower weight and raise volume to see if my joints will settle down
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Sorry about the duplicate. My phone said it didn't post. I've been on the t911 liquid for a week now. Libido issues are a thing of the past. I'm bangin like a screen door again. I really like that stuff. I've tried epic and now t911 from lg. Those two products are great. If everything else is of that caliber, you guys have a rock solid company. I worked legs and arms today. Squats, 10 sets, 12 reps each on a 2 min timer. 225lb. Good workout. I'm gonna lower weight and raise volume to see if my joints will settle down
    Current weight/stats??
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Stuck at 200lbs. Have some serious veins in my arms. Feel hard as hell.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.

Bf?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1test
    Bf?
    I can get it in the morn.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1test
    Bf?
    14 according to the 3 point test this morn. 5mm on chest and quads. 32mm on lower abs.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How you feeling about this stack so far?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    How you feeling about this stack so far?
    Good. 60mg of dbol with t911 to keep the puff down. I notice a libido drop if I miss my div one for a couple days. Strength is up. I feel great since I dropped the tren. Everyone keeps calling me dbo. So I guess it's showing. It's a good cycle. I'm not blowing up. But Its workin. Lol
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Everything is moving right along. Appetite is slowing. Feel strong as hell. Arms look like maps just standing there. I was talking to a friend last night. He looked down at my arms and said " bro what the hell are you doing? You're in phuckin beast mode." Still hangin around 200lbs. Workouts are volume to failure in orientation. 70-100 reps per compound movement. Each body part twice a week. I feel like I need more calories. They're getting harder to stuff down.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Last day of dbol. Gonna blow out legs tonight.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Everything is cruising along. Nothing worthy of note. Pumps are sick. My girlfriend told me I look better than she's ever seen me. Weight is trapped at 200.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Up to 204 this morning. Saw a lady that I hadn't seen in a couple months. She had a d@mn come apart about how I looked. I felt sorry for her boyfriend standing beside her while she was going on and on. Trap bar dead lifted 370 yesterday. Entire upper body doms today. 20 days left. Torem and anabeta start then. I'm going to keep the peptides going through pct.
  18. New Member

Up to 204 this morning. Saw a lady that I hadn't seen in a couple months. She had a d@mn come apart about how I looked. I felt sorry for her boyfriend standing beside her while she was going on and on. Trap bar dead lifted 370 yesterday. Entire upper body doms today. 20 days left. Torem and anabeta start then. I'm going to keep the peptides going through pct.
    Updated pic???
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

These are the best I could do.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/dbol/igf-1lr3
    By russthebus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. Test/Tren/Dbol
    By bwrestler31 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:34 AM
  3. Questions on Test/Tren/Dbol Stack
    By jdwilb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8