Dinabol and Winnie cycle

Gary_purser

Awards
New to the site and a new user to to these substances

Ive started with 50mg dianabol a day oral for 4 week cycle and noticed instant improvement mixed with right diet and creatine too

Now i still want to bulk but need to lose the fat so been told Winnie is a good cutting agent
Can I use the 2 together or do I have to use them separately ?

In an ideal world I want good size but nice definition too , also does anyone have an idea of how long it will take for Winnie to take effect and notice a difference ? And is here a diet I would need to stick too?

His seems to be the best place to get advise so any is greatly received

Thanks

TFlifting

Awards
With the amount of info you have you shouldn't be messing around with these substances, how long are you running the d-Bol for? How long do you plan on running the winny? What type of pct do you plan on using? I personally recommend following the keto diet, with moderate cardio, expect to lose a fair bit of gains from your d-Bol btw

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New to the site and a new user to to these substances

Ive started with 50mg dianabol a day oral for 4 week cycle and noticed instant improvement mixed with right diet and creatine too

Now i still want to bulk but need to lose the fat so been told Winnie is a good cutting agent
Can I use the 2 together or do I have to use them separately ?

In an ideal world I want good size but nice definition too , also does anyone have an idea of how long it will take for Winnie to take effect and notice a difference ? And is here a diet I would need to stick too?

His seems to be the best place to get advise so any is greatly received

Thanks

Unfortunately you sounds quite misguided and uninformed on proper ways to cycle steroids.

Dbol + winny is dangerous on lipids, liver and gains retention will suck and you will probably lose all gains 5-6 weeks after stopping.

I wont even push AndroSeries products on you because I'd imagine you arent ready for ANY hormones at this stage...Did you happen to have pictures ???

-Matt

Gary_purser

Awards
It was recommended to me by a friend .. I'm quite stick and have strong shoulders but have excess weight in my stomach which I wanna shift

And advice you guys can give will be greatly received.. I wanna bulk up big, and then cut ... So I have large upper torso and chest but small stomach ...

What routine or supplement would u suggest ? Like I say im very new to this

Gary

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Research bro before you ever take anything hormonal. U need to get a hold of a serm since you've already been taking dbol. And test is always a great base to take with any cycle. Get a hold of a serm and stop the dbol and then do some research before u decide on another cycle.

Gary_purser

Awards
What's serm?? And is test short for testosterone ?

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Ha wow test is short for testosterone and a serm is clomid or nolva.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Amazes me how many people blindly use such harmful substances. And how old are you? You seem young or maybe just dumb by the way you are typing

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i ran 6 week winny and dbol together dbol at 30-40 a day and winny at 45 and had liver tests on week 5 NOTHING WAS ELEVATED OUT OF RANGE
It was recommended to me by a friend .. I'm quite stick and have strong shoulders but have excess weight in my stomach which I wanna shift

And advice you guys can give will be greatly received.. I wanna bulk up big, and then cut ... So I have large upper torso and chest but small stomach ...

What routine or supplement would u suggest ? Like I say im very new to this

Gary

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran 6 week winny and dbol together dbol at 30-40 a day and winny at 45 and had liver tests on week 5 NOTHING WAS ELEVATED OUT OF RANGE
But the $127,000 question is - did your stomach "shift"?

Gary_purser

Awards
Itw... I'm not dumb or young my friend ... I just went by advice given to me by an acquaintance ... He suggested using dbol to bulk

Then using a clen and winny stack to cut up

So rather than carry on I thought I'd ask on here the best way to bulk and cut.. And what supplements to use and how ?

Sorry if my inexperience offends u , but I needed advice and want to do this properly and safely .. That's the idea of a forum isn't it ???

Thank u all for other replies tho.. And advice greatly received :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've done this a couple of times myself....good gains actually. something like weeks 1-5 dbol 40-50mg and weeks 3-8 winny 50mg with Adex ED....you can play with the weeks of course and change it around slightly.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
this is wrong in so many ways D: , im too lazy to explain but that cycle is retarded. you are already fat and you want the winny to cut you while you gain?.... why dont you just try to drop as much fat as you can naturally? and then bulk? D: use the search button and do some research. BTW , when did you finish your 4 week dbol cycle? .... how long would you wait to start another?, you sound like a youngster, and feeling the need to use winny to cut fat is stupid. cutting fat is not a big deal, theres something called DEDICATION... winny wont do anything for you if you dont know how to cut fat naturally.

Gary_purser

Awards
No mate I'm not young at all, just inexperienced with not a lot of knowledgeable people around me ...

I'm open to sensible advice in the best course I should take ? I ran a 4 week of dbol and dieted right and bulked up nicely .. Was advised to stop and then cut,... Which seeing a lot of your reactions was wrong ....

I just want a decent programme /advice as to the best things for me to do to get the gains I want ... FYI I am dedicated or I wouldn't of asked for advice from you guys who know what your doing

I wanna do this right !!!!

mandime

mandime

Awards
No mate I'm not young at all, just inexperienced with not a lot of knowledgeable people around me ...

I'm open to sensible advice in the best course I should take ? I ran a 4 week of dbol and dieted right and bulked up nicely .. Was advised to stop and then cut,... Which seeing a lot of your reactions was wrong ....

I just want a decent programme /advice as to the best things for me to do to get the gains I want ... FYI I am dedicated or I wouldn't of asked for advice from you guys who know what your doing

I wanna do this right !!!!
Bro, the reason that people are giving you a hard time is that you just admitted being on AAS without using or better yet, even knowing what a SERM is. If you went from using DBol then immediately started cutting without trying to maintain your gains with a proper PCT your gains are already gone and your hormone levels are ****ed. Do yourself a favor and read, read, read. Spend a lot of time on these forume, read the stickies etc. Also, try and get your hands on a SERM asap!

Gary_purser

Awards
Thanks mate.. That's the best advice I've had so far.... :)

TFlifting

Awards
Thanks mate.. That's the best advice I've had so far.... :)
Get clomid or nolva, google some pct setups, and personally I would stick away from orals like d-Bol if your looking for maintainable gains, winny does get you cut though, but do alot more research and look through many different sites, you will see some interesting opinions and research on different products

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Op should should just run anavar or Winnie for six weeks or 8 weeks by themselfs two nice cycles :) you need to get some clomid though.

TFlifting

Awards
Op should should just run anavar or Winnie for six weeks or 8 weeks by themselfs two nice cycles :) you need to get some clomid though.
I don't really agree with this... Running these compounds by themselves won't do very much, Winnie will help with cutting but as comparatively with test as a stack? Not even close

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whoever gave you advice on winny to cut and dbol to bulk probably also recommends high reps to 'cut up' too....

Please take time --- take some good time and just LEARN --- good job starting here, but this should have been an assignment WELL IN ADVANCE from you touching some weird double oral stack....pin your gear for best safety.....

Everyone know what Ill recommend to a newbie for safety and OTC.....and its not a mthyl lol.....

-Matt

Gary_purser

Awards
Thanks Matt for your honesty , i think I'll do some proper research 1st... Thanks again

Gary

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt for your honesty , i think I'll do some proper research 1st... Thanks again

Gary

No problem Gary -- alot of member canbe harsh and rude since we all hide behind a keyboard -- but I always like to treat others how I would have liked to be treated.

We all started somewhere and needed to learn and ask questions.

-Matt

TFlifting

Awards
No problem Gary -- alot of member canbe harsh and rude since we all hide behind a keyboard -- but I always like to treat others how I would have liked to be treated.

We all started somewhere and needed to learn and ask questions.

-Matt
one of the most helpful guys I have seen, gotta appreciate the posts he puts out there

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hey i told him it was an OK idea, and even how to do it right....but even he knows he needs to research this more, he just said it himself. This thread was not harsh at all....there are a few threads in here we joke around on, but not necessarily at the expense of the OP...just joke on the subject they bring up and/or tell them to go back to the drawing board and research more.