Dinabol and Winnie cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. whoever gave you advice on winny to cut and dbol to bulk probably also recommends high reps to 'cut up' too....

Please take time --- take some good time and just LEARN --- good job starting here, but this should have been an assignment WELL IN ADVANCE from you touching some weird double oral stack....pin your gear for best safety.....

Everyone know what Ill recommend to a newbie for safety and OTC.....and its not a mthyl lol.....

-Matt

2. Thanks Matt for your honesty , i think I'll do some proper research 1st... Thanks again

Gary
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gary_purser View Post
    Thanks Matt for your honesty , i think I'll do some proper research 1st... Thanks again

Gary

No problem Gary -- alot of member canbe harsh and rude since we all hide behind a keyboard -- but I always like to treat others how I would have liked to be treated.

We all started somewhere and needed to learn and ask questions.

-Matt

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    No problem Gary -- alot of member canbe harsh and rude since we all hide behind a keyboard -- but I always like to treat others how I would have liked to be treated.

We all started somewhere and needed to learn and ask questions.

-Matt
    one of the most helpful guys I have seen, gotta appreciate the posts he puts out there

5. hey i told him it was an OK idea, and even how to do it right....but even he knows he needs to research this more, he just said it himself. This thread was not harsh at all....there are a few threads in here we joke around on, but not necessarily at the expense of the OP...just joke on the subject they bring up and/or tell them to go back to the drawing board and research more.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dbol and Winny Cycle
    By Maderan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:07 PM
  2. Tren A, Masteron, and Winny Cycle
    By BigD85 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 01:13 AM
  3. m-drol and winny cycle?