Dermacrine

yeahbuddy22

Awards
Why is dermacrine so much cheaper than AndroEnhance?

Can I use dermacrine as a test base for a mechabol cycle? Will it alleviate sides and help make more mass gains?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely different products with completely different ingredients. AE would be the better choice for a test base, Dermacrine is not as strong, however, it is a solid product. To answer your question yes you can use Dermacrine as a test base for your cycle. If money is an issue pm me or HTS for a discount

yeahbuddy22

Awards
money is a huge issue - dermacrine is a fraction of the cost, and it seems iffy on whether I can get AE into canada.

would dermacrine alleviate the side effects of mechabol such as lethargy, and will it help get better gains? or should i just get some stano instead.. or just run solo

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
money is a huge issue - dermacrine is a fraction of the cost, and it seems iffy on whether I can get AE into canada.

would dermacrine alleviate the side effects of mechabol such as lethargy, and will it help get better gains? or should i just get some stano instead.. or just run solo
It would. You will be satisfied with the Dermacrine for those reasons. To me, Dermacrine = test based as in combating sides + some composition change, AE = same, but with more increase in composition change.