Purus Labs Organ Shield

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
It contains Milk Thistle, will this prohibit gains while on cycle? What support would you use?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
No. just dose away from PH. Supports differ depending on what you are going to run

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
That's what I've always done in the past. I've always gained size, so I don't even know why I'm bothering with this.

onthemove

Awards
would any support be needed for ostonish/dermacrine cycle?

onthemove

Awards
o yea lol its ostanish ...its elite labs ostarine yep

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
o yea lol its ostanish ...its elite labs ostarine yep
Oh, alright. Yeah, you won't need to worry about support stuffs with those at all. They're safe.

Edit: Sorry about the thread hijack OP.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Organ Shield will be a great addition! I'm using it now

murk01

murk01

Awards
Used organ shield for pre and on SD cycle. Not sure how to measure how good it was. But I didn't really experience any sides from SD, so I would say its good.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I prefer AI Sports Cycle Support (powder), but its not always possible to mix it up at work. I'll use that at night and take Organ Shield with me to work. Yes, it's good stuff... in fact, I just ordered 3 more bottles last night.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle inhibits androgen receptors well on cycle from studies I have read
If your running beast go with liv52 bro you song be disappointed... Milk thistle will **** your gains up. I ran liv52, 3 caps a day. 1 4 hours after first dose of sd and 2 4 hours after second dose. G2G bud
look what I found! These actually came from you, this is why I was so hesitant, dang it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
look what I found! These actually came from you, this is why I was so hesitant, dang it!
Yes as I stay away from milk thistle as much as possible... It's a debate on which path. As long as you space it should be g2g but you have to do that either way... I take liv 52 on cycle... Organ shield pre and post. It will clean you up nice

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Something is better than nothing.
I believe in aegis TUDCA. I would say use organ shield if ya want, some people space it out 2-3 from PH doses. Trust me
PH is methyl its going to get in ya system.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Yes as I stay away from milk thistle as much as possible... It's a debate on which path. As long as you space it should be g2g but you have to do that either way... I take liv 52 on cycle... Organ shield pre and post. It will clean you up nice
Cool, what do you use to control BP while cycling?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Cool, what do you use to control BP while cycling?
Cheap bottle of Hawthorne Berry or Celery seed extract works as well. I don't have those probe usually but I keep it on hand