Moving on to AAS

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking of doing a new cycle sometime soon in the future and so far, after doing the some research i'm thinking
Cycle: Tren Ace / Test Prop / Clen + Supports.
PCT Post Cycle: Clomid, DAA, AI + Supports (Caber on hand)

How should I go about doing this? I'm new to AAS and I'm 5'8 175, 9% BF. (Haven't updated from my last cycle)
I've done many cycles in the past, Superdrol (solo), Tren + Stano + H-Drol (awesome for recomp) , etc.

What would be good dosages and how often for my first time for this cycle. and if I decide to throw in some SD for a kick start, how long/and MG should I do? Thanks for anything advice guys. :)

Drolly22

Awards
Well i already have my next cycle just sittin there waiting for me haha.. Ill be done with my current cycle in 2 weeks :(((... but im up +24lbs and still gaining so im pleased

Anyway Im going to be running Test prop 75mg EOD and the tren ace 125 EOD for probably 9-10weeks...but anyway i would deffinitly run more tren then test and I am going to be using an AI from day one reguardless... .5mg ADEX

Im also going to be kicking with beastdrol weeks 1-4 20mg a day (i am actually on day 6 of 20mg BD right now so hopefully i like it, if not ill switch out with dbols on next cycle)...but yea with superdrol I would nooot go over 4 weeks or 30mg ED....if you want you could start off doing 10mg and see how you like it from there.... But yea thats what my next one will look like, just thought id throw it out there

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Well i already have my next cycle just sittin there waiting for me haha.. Ill be done with my current cycle in 2 weeks :(((... but im up +24lbs and still gaining so im pleased

Anyway Im going to be running Test prop 75mg EOD and the tren ace 125 EOD for probably 9-10weeks...but anyway i would deffinitly run more tren then test and I am going to be using an AI from day one reguardless... .5mg ADEX

Im also going to be kicking with beastdrol weeks 1-4 20mg a day (i am actually on day 6 of 20mg BD right now so hopefully i like it, if not ill switch out with dbols on next cycle)...but yea with superdrol I would nooot go over 4 weeks or 30mg ED....if you want you could start off doing 10mg and see how you like it from there.... But yea thats what my next one will look like, just thought id throw it out there
So I should run Test Prop ~ 75mg EOD and Tren Ace 125 EOD? I'm new to AAS (used to orals) when is the best time to take (during the day)? I'm confused from the last post, should I be running Test higher than Tren? This would be my first AAS so I don't want to push it up to high. I'll be using beastdrol for a kicker and around 75mcg of Clen ED 2 weeks on/2 off, etc. to help shred up. Any input would be much appreciated :) Thanks

TFlifting

Awards
Tren higher than test is shown to have less sides, so higher tren is recommended, time of day really isn't important, but are you sure you want to use short esters? The shots can become a pain... Literally

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Tren higher than test is shown to have less sides, so higher tren is recommended, time of day really isn't important, but are you sure you want to use short esters? The shots can become a pain... Literally
Well, not too worried about the pain (doesn't bother me, i've done other injections before). But what is a good dose for the Tren and Test, and do I keep it stead or need to increase dosage? I notice during research some would increase to around 125 from 100, etc. but some kept it the same throughout the entire cycle. Also, as a first AAS cycle should I continue for the whole 12 weeks or cut it shorter? I want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly and safely (as possible...). I have a AI on hand (A-dex) but is it 100% needed? Or could I use a mild AI such as forma? Which I have 2 bottles of. So I'll be pinning EOD both Test and Tren at the same time/same day? Thanks.

TFlifting

Awards
I would do roughly 300mg test/week and I may get flamed for this but roughly 500-600mg/week of tren, this if you research (which I recommend) is shown to have less gains, and insane muscle growth. Also this cycle you probably wont need adex, you would be fine with forma however I would get some caber, also go for 12 weeks, also get some caber in case prolactin troubles though you should be fine... With this cycle your looking at some intense gains that ***** deca, but no water bloat, it's wonderful. If you have any other questions pm me, the only stupid questions are ones you don't ask leading to mistakes

Stupes

I would do roughly 300mg test/week and I may get flamed for this but roughly 500-600mg/week of tren, this if you research (which I recommend) is shown to have less gains, and insane muscle growth. Also this cycle you probably wont need adex, you would be fine with forma however I would get some caber, also go for 12 weeks, also get some caber in case prolactin troubles though you should be fine... With this cycle your looking at some intense gains that ***** deca, but no water bloat, it's wonderful. If you have any other questions pm me, the only stupid questions are ones you don't ask leading to mistakes
Yeah - telling a guy with no injectable experience to go straight to 500-600mg of tren is retarded. No way should he start over 100mg EOD of tren a. But I would strongly advise against doing tren in your first injectable cycle - as would 99% of people.

I would suggest masterone.

TFlifting

Awards
Yeah - telling a guy with no injectable experience to go straight to 500-600mg of tren is retarded. No way should he start over 100mg EOD of tren a. But I would strongly advise against doing tren in your first injectable cycle - as would 99% of people.

I would suggest masterone.
If using tren I would go to that level... Because it has legitimately been shown to have less side effects because estrogen is the worst for your body... I would suggest only a test cycle though lol

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
If using tren I would go to that level... Because it has legitimately been shown to have less side effects because estrogen is the worst for your body... I would suggest only a test cycle though lol
Well, I have the gear already + caber and supports. I might consider just doing test + SD kick start. But why drop the Tren completely for a first AAS cycle? Not trying to justify using it just curious (learning).

Stupes

500mg of tren is unbearable for some people. Mental/emotional wreckage - sleepless nights - bp through the roof - uncontrollable sweating. You have no clue dude.

Test at 500mg has estro sides, yes. Which is why I recommend low dose test (trt dose) and a solid compound like masterone that does not aromatize and has very mild or non-existant sides at 500mg per week.

Even on paper its crazy - tren is about 5 times as anabolic and androgenic as test according to the Vida bible - 500mg carries the power of 2.5 grams of test. Now this does not directly relate to the real world but it gives an idea of the sheer strength of tren.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
500mg of tren is unbearable for some people. Mental/emotional wreckage - sleepless nights - bp through the roof - uncontrollable sweating. You have no clue dude.

Test at 500mg has estro sides, yes. Which is why I recommend low dose test (trt dose) and a solid compound like masterone that does not aromatize and has very mild or non-existant sides at 500mg per week.

Even on paper its crazy - tren is about 5 times as anabolic and androgenic as test according to the Vida bible - 500mg carries the power of 2.5 grams of test. Now this does not directly relate to the real world but it gives an idea of the sheer strength of tren.
Thanks for the explanation. I see where you are getting at. So would there be in purpose/option to consider even a low dose EOD of Tren or go ahead and go with Test + Mast? Unfortunately I already have the Tren and thought it would be a good cycle with Test so I would have to wait awhile to get some Mast. But I understand safety > patience..

TFlifting

Awards
I'll link the study later, but as for tren sides go you will notice almost none besides high BP and night sweats with a test dose of 300mg/week or UNDER you need this low dose test for this method to work, as I'll show when I'm at my computer I'll explain this further, there is a reasonable explanation behind high dose tren

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I'll link the study later, but as for tren sides go you will notice almost none besides high BP and night sweats with a test dose of 300mg/week or UNDER you need this low dose test for this method to work, as I'll show when I'm at my computer I'll explain this further, there is a reasonable explanation behind high dose tren
Wouldn't I be able to start out on a lower dose and increase to see how well I tolerate it (with sides, etc.)?

Stupes

Thanks for the explanation. I see where you are getting at. So would there be in purpose/option to consider even a low dose EOD of Tren or go ahead and go with Test + Mast? Unfortunately I already have the Tren and thought it would be a good cycle with Test so I would have to wait awhile to get some Mast. But I understand safety > patience..
I am less conservative than most guys on here so I say go for the tren since you have it. Start at 75mg tren EOD with test prop at 75 EOD - then after a couple pins kick it up to 100 tren EOD if you feel good. No need to rush into a high dose - and dont take anything else with it - so you know what the tren is doing.