Cruising on Test (Pills?)

  1. New Member
    Vote4pedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

    Cruising on Test (Pills?)


    Ok so I don't want to get into TOO much detail ... But I was cruising on TestE for a while and due to "I don't ****ing know what happen" my body will reject anything injected so after a ver un-tasteful experience I decided to not EVER inject anything in my body lol

    I'm looking for a pill option now, years ago I did Turibol but didn't get very much for it ...

    I'm cruising not planning on cycling anything till maybe the end of the year (Nov/Dec) ... But anyways

    Any ideas and good substitute for TestE to keep cruising on?

    And any ideas for any PILL ONLY cycles?

  2. New Member
    zendog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.05%

    Andriol. Need to dose high though and it is expensive.
  3. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    501
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    Andriol. Need to dose high though and it is expensive.
    its also called test undeconate but thats pretty much ur only option i dont know any orals that i would want to run for a long time
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    219128
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vote4pedro View Post
    Ok so I don't want to get into TOO much detail ... But I was cruising on TestE for a while and due to "I don't ****ing know what happen" my body will reject anything injected so after a ver un-tasteful experience I decided to not EVER inject anything in my body lol

    I'm looking for a pill option now, years ago I did Turibol but didn't get very much for it ...

    I'm cruising not planning on cycling anything till maybe the end of the year (Nov/Dec) ... But anyways

    Any ideas and good substitute for TestE to keep cruising on?

    And any ideas for any PILL ONLY cycles?
    You could try the test cream or gel?
  5. New Member
    Vote4pedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

    No actual steroidal testosterone? I'm not trying to spend hundreds on supplements that may or may not be good for testosterone
  6. New Member
    zendog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.05%

    andriol is test in liqiud caps that gets absorbed throught the lymph system
  7. New Member
    Vote4pedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by zendog
    andriol is test in liqiud caps that gets absorbed throught the lymph system
    Can't see andriol on my sources page ... Only Anadrol ... Is it the same? How will u dose it?
  8. New Member
    zendog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.05%

    andriol is the brand name. it is test decanoate. like i said it is test in a gel cap that gets absorbed through the lymphatic system. it needs to be dosed very high. dont expect huge gains. i used it for a while when i was in thailand. tripled the recomened dose and it felt like low dose inj test.
  9. Senior Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    219128
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    andriol is the brand name. it is test decanoate. like i said it is test in a gel cap that gets absorbed through the lymphatic system. it needs to be dosed very high. dont expect huge gains. i used it for a while when i was in thailand. tripled the recomened dose and it felt like low dose inj test.
    Isn't it very expencive also?
  10. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I think it might be possible with a non-methyl like stanodrol, furaza, or 4ad but I am pretty sure those are pretty androgenic. Would also be expensive and probably not yield good gains.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  11. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    16046
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    27.46%

    I'd recommend a Test Cream like Androgel
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Opinion on Test/Tren/Drol cycle
    By riskarb in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:07 AM
  2. Quick q on test and bloat
    By ~Get Crunk~ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:55 PM
  3. SAW PALMETTO HINDER GAINS ON TEST ENANTHATE?
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 11:26 PM
  4. Hairloss on Test.
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 09:06 AM
  5. any info on test-mx 350?
    By redman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 02:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in