Cruising on Test (Pills?)

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Ok so I don't want to get into TOO much detail ... But I was cruising on TestE for a while and due to "I don't ****ing know what happen" my body will reject anything injected so after a ver un-tasteful experience I decided to not EVER inject anything in my body lol

I'm looking for a pill option now, years ago I did Turibol but didn't get very much for it ...

I'm cruising not planning on cycling anything till maybe the end of the year (Nov/Dec) ... But anyways

Any ideas and good substitute for TestE to keep cruising on?

And any ideas for any PILL ONLY cycles?

zendog

Awards
Andriol. Need to dose high though and it is expensive.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Andriol. Need to dose high though and it is expensive.
its also called test undeconate but thats pretty much ur only option i dont know any orals that i would want to run for a long time

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ok so I don't want to get into TOO much detail ... But I was cruising on TestE for a while and due to "I don't ****ing know what happen" my body will reject anything injected so after a ver un-tasteful experience I decided to not EVER inject anything in my body lol

I'm looking for a pill option now, years ago I did Turibol but didn't get very much for it ...

I'm cruising not planning on cycling anything till maybe the end of the year (Nov/Dec) ... But anyways

Any ideas and good substitute for TestE to keep cruising on?

And any ideas for any PILL ONLY cycles?
You could try the test cream or gel?

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
No actual steroidal testosterone? I'm not trying to spend hundreds on supplements that may or may not be good for testosterone

zendog

Awards
andriol is test in liqiud caps that gets absorbed throught the lymph system

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
andriol is test in liqiud caps that gets absorbed throught the lymph system
Can't see andriol on my sources page ... Only Anadrol ... Is it the same? How will u dose it?

zendog

Awards
andriol is the brand name. it is test decanoate. like i said it is test in a gel cap that gets absorbed through the lymphatic system. it needs to be dosed very high. dont expect huge gains. i used it for a while when i was in thailand. tripled the recomened dose and it felt like low dose inj test.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
andriol is the brand name. it is test decanoate. like i said it is test in a gel cap that gets absorbed through the lymphatic system. it needs to be dosed very high. dont expect huge gains. i used it for a while when i was in thailand. tripled the recomened dose and it felt like low dose inj test.
Isn't it very expencive also?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I think it might be possible with a non-methyl like stanodrol, furaza, or 4ad but I am pretty sure those are pretty androgenic. Would also be expensive and probably not yield good gains.