NEES HELP WITH OTC PCT.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
so let me start by saying I understand I messed up and I should have had my hands on Clomid before I started my cycle. I was depending on 2 other people that flaked on me and then I place an order myself and it got snaged by customs first thing this morning when I tracked it. not too happy about it I only have 1 week left on my cycle

Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
Trenazone 2/2/2/3/3/3
P-stanz 400/400/400/400/400/400

so right now I have the basic support supplements and D-pol and Erase Pro.

what more can I use for a good OTC PCT to keep my gains and avoid getting rebound gyno?

thank you for your help in advance :).

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Research grade tamoxifen but chances of it getting there in a week are slim

nightterror

Awards
so let me start by saying I understand I messed up and I should have had my hands on Clomid before I started my cycle. I was depending on 2 other people that flaked on me and then I place an order myself and it got snaged by customs first thing this morning when I tracked it. not too happy about it I only have 1 week left on my cycle

Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
Trenazone 2/2/2/3/3/3
P-stanz 400/400/400/400/400/400

so right now I have the basic support supplements and D-pol and Erase Pro.

what more can I use for a good OTC PCT to keep my gains and avoid getting rebound gyno?

thank you for your help in advance :).
I would try sourcing some in your country of residence (what is it btw?maybe someone could help you out there?)

Otherwise maybe get some Activate xtreme or Test-factor advanced coupled with Anabeta elite to keep your gains as good as possible.Would still at least try getting a SERM

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you should be able to get some RC clomid or tamoxifen rather easily and quickly in the US at least....or worst case scenario double dose the erase pro and run it for 6-8 weeks at 2 caps, with test booster and whatever other natty supp you can get your hands on. cort control, anabeta, etc etc....maybe the best option if for whatever reason you can't get a hold of any RC SERMS....

gymfean

Banned
Awards
you should be able to get some RC clomid or tamoxifen rather easily and quickly in the US at least....or worst case scenario double dose the erase pro and run it for 6-8 weeks at 2 caps, with test booster and whatever other natty supp you can get your hands on. cort control, anabeta, etc etc....maybe the best option if for whatever reason you can't get a hold of any RC SERMS....
So you think

support supplements
Suppress-c
Anabeta
Erase pro (2 times a day)
D-pol
lean xtreme

think this would get the job done or am I missing anything

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
So you think

support supplements
Suppress-c
Anabeta
D-pol
lean xtreme

this may or may not get the job done, its a crapshoot w/o a true SERM in there....if you exhaust all other avenues to get a SERM, then that is your best bet though. trenazone and epi are no joke and probably shut you down pretty good.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Get a serm from a unique (; and reliable source, or else you will be lucky to keep any gains, and a lower body fat %

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Dude google search liquid tamoxifen ur best option. Honestly even sources have been accidentally given away if u google correctly. Shouldn't take longer than 30 mins to find a good one if u know how to search. U can use all the OTC stuff but nothing does what a serm can do for you. Shouldn't have ever taken the first doses till u knew for certain that ur serm will be there when u need it

zendog

Awards
So you think

support supplements
Suppress-c
Anabeta
D-pol
lean xtreme

dump either supress -c or lean x-treme. No need for both. Run what you have plus Deisel Test Hardcore or HCGenerate, maybe the new Inhibit-P by sns and Osta. If i was doinfg and otc pct i would throw the kitchen sink at it.

petethepianis

petethepianis

Awards
So you think

support supplements
Suppress-c
Anabeta
D-pol
lean xtreme

please don't think of this as getting the job done, (also i feel like i read more than a few warnings on taking double doses of erase pro), at the very least, consider what you can resort to until the moment you have your hands on a viable serm. considering the ratio of epi to tren, I would err on the side of RC tamoxifen. find the right site and its possible to have it in 5 days- a week, (assuming your in continental US)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
dump either supress -c or lean x-treme. No need for both. Run what you have plus Deisel Test Hardcore or HCGenerate, maybe the new Inhibit-P by sns and Osta. If i was doinfg and otc pct i would throw the kitchen sink at it.
that is what I intend to do next PCT, Erase Pro for 6 weeks, with testopro/reduceXT/DAA along with the prolactin supps for 8 weeks, and 6mg osta first 4 weeks/13mg osta 2nd 4 weeks. I will be using Fadogia/Sustain alpha topical on cycle for the entire 8 weeks at night for test boost and suppression control to make PCT easier. I'm gonna throw the kitchen sink plus the book at it LMFAO :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've taken EP 2X per day with no problems....but yeah most guys would see some repercussions from it :D...He is gonna have to suffer if he doesn't want to get an RC SERM though....he's gonna have to do what he has to do to make it as close to a SERM as possible which might mean double dosing the EP.....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
get ostarine and run it 6-13 mgs a day for the whole bottle(ironmaglabs) Iam doing it now and oct is awesome after a 20 wk cycle, i do havle nolva clomid letro on hand though
So you think

support supplements
Suppress-c
Anabeta
D-pol
lean xtreme

Husker89

Banned
Awards
get DAA to for sure

nightterror

Awards
So you think

support supplements
Suppress-c
Anabeta
D-pol
lean xtreme

You are missing a SERM.Again I ask what country do you live in?
Also run either lean xtreme or suppress-c and also you can add a testbooster(you dont have one besides DAA which stimulates LH and erase which is an AI so it reduces estrogen+frees up test although some people say it doesn't do jack ****)

zendog

Awards
If you dont want to run a serm don't. But get bloods done to see if you recover then you can have confidence in your otc pct or then get a serm and recover properly. A small ivestment for your future cycling health.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
You are missing a SERM.Again I ask what country do you live in?
Also run either lean xtreme or suppress-c and also you can add a testbooster(you dont have one besides DAA which stimulates LH and erase which is an AI so it reduces estrogen+frees up test although some people say it doesn't do jack ****)
I live in california. And yes I know I'm missing a serm. I have a buddy that is a huge steroid user and he supplies everyone at the gym I just happen to need mine during the unlucky time that he can't get ahold of 1. I asked him for 1 month ago and he said no problem start your cycle I'll get 1 asap and now I'm in my last week end he can't get 1. so I just have to work with whatever I can get over the counter. I haven't been able to find a place in the u s that ship with in 5 days or I wouldn't be here asking for advice.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
get ostarine and run it 6-13 mgs a day for the whole bottle(ironmaglabs) Iam doing it now and oct is awesome after a 20 wk cycle, i do havle nolva clomid letro on hand though
if you're doing a over the counter post cycle therapy right now I'm very interested in what route you took and what all your using. I understand that what might work for you n your cycle may not work for mine but if you don't mind giving me a list of what you're using it would be nice to get an idea of how you put your post cycle together?

AngryOldMan

Awards
If you live in California, you can get a SERM. Don't even think twice about it. Your cycle caused major shutdown, and you will totally regret it if you don't get a SERM. Without a SERM, you'll probably lose a lot more of your gains, at best. You don't even want to hear about what would be the worst case. I got my SERM in under a week when I ordered my last one.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
DAA9g daily + Erase Pro (3 caps daily) + HCGENERATE + Creatine + Solid drink + Agmatine 2x daily +

gymfean

Banned
Awards
If you live in California, you can get a SERM. Don't even think twice about it. Your cycle caused major shutdown, and you will totally regret it if you don't get a SERM. Without a SERM, you'll probably lose a lot more of your gains, at best. You don't even want to hear about what would be the worst case. I got my SERM in under a week when I ordered my last one.
thank god you came along no 1 else on here was giving me any tips or advice as good as this............ You really just saved my ass. Thank you...........lol........ okay so thank you people for your input but lets be real everyone is telling me stuff I already know. the only thing people on this post aren't giving me is what I really need a link, a hint, a site, that can get it to me in time for my post cycle therapy if not then please just help me work with what I got. if you have a tipe of how to run it after my post cycle therapy or halfway through when I get it that would be great but other than that I don't have 1 right now and can't get 1 with in 4 days that I know of?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
damn I got hollared at for suggesting double dosing the EP....you suggest triple dosing plus triple dosing DAA...you might get burned at the stake :D
Haha it's just advice man, you don't have to follow it :)

gymfean

Banned
Awards
okay so here's my final post cycle therapy for before and after I get everything

lean xtreme
D-pol
Erase pro (2a day till I get seam)
Anabeta

and then around week 2 when it comes I will add it in

Ostarine (MK-2966)(17-25G a day)
liquid tamoxifen (at what dose?)

and I will run those 2 for another 4 weeks from the point I get them with everything else

sound about right?

AngryOldMan

Awards
I wouldn't run the Osta at greater than 10mg per day during your PCT. I have run it at 13 during PCT and felt it was too suppressive. YMMV. But, I dropped it down to 7 and recovered fine.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't run the Osta at greater than 10mg per day during your PCT. I have run it at 13 during PCT and felt it was too suppressive. YMMV. But, I dropped it down to 7 and recovered fine.
thank you for the tip my man I will research it. I've seen people online running at higher but maybe you're right and they just overdid it?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Run the liquid tamoxifen at the same u would nolva 20/20/10/10

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
thank you for the tip my man I will research it. I've seen people online running at higher but maybe you're right and they just overdid it?
Osta at 6g daily would be fine too IMO

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I would just run nolva 30/20/20/10 DAA 3grams a day erase pro till its done and ostarine 6mgs a day for the whole bottle good luck buddy
okay so here's my final post cycle therapy for before and after I get everything

lean xtreme
D-pol
Erase pro (2a day till I get seam)
Anabeta

and then around week 2 when it comes I will add it in

Ostarine (MK-2966)(17-25G a day)
liquid tamoxifen (at what dose?)

and I will run those 2 for another 4 weeks from the point I get them with everything else

sound about right?

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I would just run nolva 30/20/20/10 DAA 3grams a day erase pro till its done and ostarine 6mgs a day for the whole bottle good luck buddy
Well I have Anabeta, lean xtreme and D-pol onhand. should I run them with or are you saying not to?