Rate my first cycle please

danny20

Awards
A little back ground im 5"11 currently 20 ill be 21 next month, 165 lbs 8% BF I'm a male model and going to college been lifting since senior year so about 3 years
Goal 185 lean so 20+ pounds this off season should be no problem with Ph's.
Now iv never ran a Ph before but iv been doing lots of reading the last few months
Right now iv been trying to decide between a 6 week run of h-drol 60/80/80/80/80/100 or a 4 week run of s-drol 10/20/20/20
ofc i have all the correct sups
protein-gold stand
multi
fish oil
regenpure dr
taurine
cycle support
still need a liver support
PCT- BF creatine, DAA, N.O explode,Nolva 30/20/20/10,erase (not sure if i wanna buy yet).
Workout routine consists of 4 on 3 off days
mon-off
tues-chest+back
wed -off
thus-shoulders+abs
fri-off
sat-arms
sun-legs+abs
My diet i have 3 diff set ups currently I'm maintaining so I'm eating 2500 Cal's i get 180(will bump up to 200-230 when i start cycle) grams of protein and about 350-430 carbs a day) when i start the cycle ima start at 3k Cal's and move up as necessary.
i keep my meals really plain and simple i eat ALOT of rice\chicken i drink 3 protein shakes a day mixed with ground up oatmeal (mixes better)
i also eat alot of turkey burgers i don't really eat alot of diff veggies its always ether broccoli or spinach.
so my goal for my first cycle is to put on mass i REALLY need this 180 for next summer as my job depends on it. I'm also looking to bring my arms up this year as well.
So yeah please judge my cycle tell me what I'm ****ing up on or need to change if your going to tell me I'm to young well i really appreciate the advice but i need the money for school from modeling end of that story. Iv also seen people who are 30+ or in there late 20s who have no clue what creatine is yet there looking to run cycles LOL anyway please judge my sht very serious and strict. thanks

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Putting aside the fact that you're a buck sixty five, the cycle is really up to you. I've learned I don't respond well to Halodrol, so I would opt towards the SD cycle. I think 10mg/6 weeks is popular SD cycle for a reason. That's my next adventure there, more time to let the gains harden. Last time my SD was cut short to about 3 weeks, and it was a semi dissapointment.

Creatine should be used on and off cycle. The exception is if it makes you hold water weight, you might not need that for your job.

I think you're training split is a little silly but that's just my opinion. Your two biggest muscle groups share a day, and then your arms/shoulders get their very own day.

If you're looking to gain 20 Pounds, I would definitly bump up the calories.

You didn't mention cardio, but I assume you do it from time to time lol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run h drol for sure. Don't touch SD yet, if ever.

Get Cycle Assist for liver assist.

nightterror

Awards
Having used a lot of different compounds I'll give you my review of personal experience:

From PH/DS : 11-oxo/Androdrive v3/AndroHard v3 / Protomax / Hdrol / Mechabol / Superdrol / Mentabolan / Trenavar /Phera

AAS : Testosterone / Trenbolone / Masteron / Winstrol

What impressed me the most : Trenbolone (FAWKING LEAN mass!)---->Masteron (vascularity/hardness)---->Testosterone (libido, vascularity, full feeling but with tren it's more pronounced--------->Superdrol------>Phera--->Mentabolan

What did very little to me in terms of gains but they gave me very decent recomp effect : Winstrol (50mg ed)--->Mechabol (experienced 100~250mg, 125mg was my sweet spot but yeah I like testing things)----> protomax (100~200mg, 150mg~175mg is exactly where I liked it)----->11-oxo (for obvious reasons, mid section and all)

What gave me nothing but side effects or in tvar's case nothing at all: Halodrol, high dosed mechabol, high dosed protomax , trenavar, ADv3, AHv3, Transaderm or dermacrine (forgot to mention I used this, useless ****)

I would opt for Superdrol because that **** works there's no going around it.In either cases of Hdrol or Superdrol or even if you decide something stronger than hdrol like mechabol, or milder than superdrol like Dzine I would STILL get a serm because that is what will kickstart your recovery and it's been used for ages everyone knows SERMs work, why wouldn't you use one?Do you like gaining a lot of muscle only to lose it in a matter of days/weeks?

Run a SERM/DAA/ Keep AI on-hand to run it past the serm (week 4---->7 in pct)/Tbest is not required really since you have a serm and DAA. There's also cortisol blockers (EndoAmp Max is the best out there imo, lean xtreme comes after) and natural anabolics (Anabeta was good for me, so was x-factor advanced)

nightterror

Awards
Workout routine consists of 4 on 3 off days
mon-off
tues-chest+back
wed -off
thus-shoulders+abs
fri-off
sat-arms
sun-legs+abs
You might want to try a different split!
Maybe
Monday:Chest
Tuesday:Legs abs
Wednesday:Back
Thursday off
Friday : Arms/Shoulders (also include traps)
Saturday : Legs abs
Sunday : Arms/forearms

Just try a different approach, I used your same muscles that you try per week only with a 6 days on/1off but decently splitted up.I use a different training split but that's because I recover quite fast and I find that I need to workout much intensely and frequently than most other people to see pronounced results.

For example this week I did this (I change this depending on mood)
Chest
Back
Chest
Shoulders
Legs/abs
Rest
Back/arms

All with two sessions a day, one of them is cardio 90minutes (easily burning 1k~1.5k from cardio alone) and the other would be a lifting session.One is am other is PM but I'm also on Test/Tren/Masteron at the moment so I don't sleep all that much but I recover quite fast so...yeah there are a lot of things that effect your training/diet.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
you're better off just using real aas like testosterone you'll make better gains and do less damage to your liver and if you're looking to gain 20Lbs of muscle in an offseason your're gonna need to eat alot more than 200 over maintenance my suggestion would be to aim for 500-1000cal surplus and do some cardio to stay lean.

TFlifting

Awards
you're better off just using real aas like testosterone you'll make better gains and do less damage to your liver and if you're looking to gain 20Lbs of muscle in an offseason your're gonna need to eat alot more than 200 over maintenance my suggestion would be to aim for 500-1000cal surplus and do some cardio to stay lean.
I agree 100% with this, the liver toxicity isn't worth the risk, and if you run a test cycle with roughly a 500 calorie or more surplus you can put on some serious size