LIVER AND KIDNEY PROTECTANTS

unikfreak

Awards
Should liver and kidney protectants be taken during a cycle after or during pct.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They should be taken before, during, and after your cycle. They don't build up and start having good effects unless you use them for 60 days+.

unikfreak

Awards
thanks

They should be taken before, during, and after your cycle. They don't build up and start having good effects unless you use them for 60 days+.
Thanks for the info.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem. I run them year-round. Safety is worth it, and you can get the bulks very cheaply.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I run them year round also, I like proliver from 1 fast 400.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep...it's a small price to pay for your health.

unikfreak

Awards

Yep...it's a small price to pay for your health.
I know that products with milk thisyle and nac are good for the liver but I do not know about what is needed for the kidneys?

willie2

Awards
Drink a lot of water and that will keep the kidneys flushed.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i find that through blood work (comprehensive metabolic panel) the combination of nac and r-ala works the best. i ran orals for 13 weeks, even stacking 2 orals for 9 weeks and had blood work done twice (at 9 weeks and 13) and all liver enzymes were perfectly normal-not even in the high normal range.

blown_stang

Awards
i find that through blood work (comprehensive metabolic panel) the combination of nac and r-ala works the best. i ran orals for 13 weeks, even stacking 2 orals for 9 weeks and had blood work done twice (at 9 weeks and 13) and all liver enzymes were perfectly normal-not even in the high normal range.
What is "nac"? :confused:

Where do you guys like to buy these products?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is "nac"? :confused:

Where do you guys like to buy these products?
N-Acetyl Cysteine = NAC.. ;)

Just hit up any supp store (not GNC!), and ask for products for liver health..

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
finafarm

they sell liver prot. and prostate prot. real cheap.[/QUOTE]