Oral HCG !?!?!

benjwg

Awards
I have asked once before but to be honest, no one seems to know.

I want to use HCG but not injecting - I see many online places talking about oral HCG though.

I will be doing an 8 week cycle and just want to kick start and make my PCT easier taking HCG once a week starting from week 4.

Could you check the links below at these products and tell me if you have heard of/know that they are legit ?

hcgezdrops.com
healthyhcg.com
luxebc.com/search/hcg

I know it is used for fat loss but surely if it is real HCG like the injectable HCG it will help prevent shutdown on cycle?

Let me know - thanks.

benjwg

Awards
Not real at all.
Even ones by companies that also produce the "Real" HCG through Injection form ?

Just seems a bit weird that they make "Real" HCG for injections but not orally ?

on dietspotlight.com/oral-hcg-diet-solutions-review/ they review other products that actually work - is the product Oral HCG Diet Solutions , right below P90X not real also ? They review it for fatloss but obiovusly they are reviewing a HCG product.

We can take oral test
oral DHT
oral Estrogen

Why not another oral hormone that occurs during a womans pregnancy ?

chestbrother

Awards
If you haven't got the stones for a few injections then you need to stay away from the gear.

Is your planned cycle going to be all oral too? Your liver is going to love you.

benjwg

Awards
If you haven't got the stones for a few injections then you need to stay away from the gear.

Is your planned cycle going to be all oral too? Your liver is going to love you.
You meen my liver will love me if im taking a methylated compound? yes my cycle is oral, dosent meen my liver will take a beating at all as it isnt methylated.

Yeh sorry, guess im not "Hardcore" like you to pin myself.

You actually have any knowledge on what Im asking?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
no such thing.

sub q injections of anything, including hcg about the easiest injections youll ever do.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
You meen my liver will love me if im taking a methylated compound? yes my cycle is oral, dosent meen my liver will take a beating at all as it isnt methylated.

Yeh sorry, guess im not "Hardcore" like you to pin myself.

You actually have any knowledge on what Im asking?
why is pinning 'hardcore'? compared to ph usage, i think its just plain smarter and cleaner

and to echo, pin the hcg, no way around it

benjwg

Awards
why is pinning 'hardcore'? compared to ph usage, i think its just plain smarter and cleaner

and to echo, pin the hcg, no way around it
I was taking the piss lol.. the person I quoted said "If you haven't got the stones for a few injections then you need to stay away from gear".. I do not think its hardcore, he obviously thinks pinning is.

Bottom line - I dont want to inject anything into myself, thats my choice.

Thanks to everyone for input about the actual question that I asked.

Just weird - this would meen doctors give fake oral HCG as treatment... because they offer it as an alternate to injections here in the UK.

Thanks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even ones by companies that also produce the "Real" HCG through Injection form ?

Just seems a bit weird that they make "Real" HCG for injections but not orally ?

on dietspotlight.com/oral-hcg-diet-solutions-review/ they review other products that actually work - is the product Oral HCG Diet Solutions , right below P90X not real also ? They review it for fatloss but obiovusly they are reviewing a HCG product.

We can take oral test
oral DHT
oral Estrogen

Why not another oral hormone that occurs during a womans pregnancy ?
The thing is, selling real HCG in stores is illegal.
The FDA issued letters to stores recently threatening legal action if they didn't take their HCG drops off the shelves before a given deadline. Reason being it was false advertising and making unsafe medical claims.
HCG drops are not HCG, they are simply a product comprised of all the amino acids that make up HCG.
If you were to orally ingest injectible HCG it wouldn't have the same effect.

chestbrother

Awards
I was taking the piss lol.. the person I quoted said "If you haven't got the stones for a few injections then you need to stay away from gear".. I do not think its hardcore, he obviously thinks pinning is.

Bottom line - I dont want to inject anything into myself, thats my choice.

Thanks to everyone for input about the actual question that I asked.

Just weird - this would meen doctors give fake oral HCG as treatment... because they offer it as an alternate to injections here in the UK.

Thanks.
I don't think it's hardcore. It's just that you are scared to do it. You want the benefits of HCG but you don't want to pin it because you are scared. If you are scared to pin some HCG then clearly you should stay away from the gear. Your only going to do yourself harm.

benjwg

Awards
I don't think it's hardcore. It's just that you are scared to do it. You want the benefits of HCG but you don't want to pin it because you are scared. If you are scared to pin some HCG then clearly you should stay away from the gear. Your only going to do yourself harm.
You again? GTFO my thread.

Who said I was scared? did I say I fear the needle which looks like a little half a CM prick for HCG injections? nope.

even if i was "Scared" to inject something into my body, why would that "Clearly state that I should stay away from oral PHs" ? Surely its the opposite? if your scared to pin, dont, take it orally.

IF i was scared, why would taking orally something that I was scared of injecting, put me at serios risk if it dosent involve injecting? your logic is wild.

The amount of support supps I buy is insane, why, if I can afford to do what the phuck I like safely should you have the right to even comment?

I should stay away from gear? Lol @ your 181 LB weight, maybe you should try eating before you resort to roids (181 probably the weight you gained from the roids anyway + the 10 you added on to feel better).

Dont think because you stab a needle in your arse and you sit in a corner smashing the 20lb curls that you have any more right to take gear than I do.

benjwg

Awards
What implied I was scared?

Why would I be scared of a 1cm inj ?

Lol I might do harm?

Your stunted at 5 foot with a lame weight of 181 LBs? maybe try eating and lifting before you turn to roids like this little scrawner.

Because you jab your arse with a needle and sit curling the 15lb dumbbells does not meen you have any right to comment on my cycles when you have obviously failed with yours.

Seriously though, I lift more than you au naturale in comparison to you jacked up on 1000Mg test

Now GTFO this thread... problem solved, your lame input no longer needed.

1st comment - fail, 2nd comment - fail, going for the hattrick ?(undoubtedly)

benjwg

Awards
Proof please.
Cant prove it myself, my uncles friend claims he was prescribed Oral HCG as an alternative to Injectable for HRT.

Research on my favourite tool (Google,lol) seemed to back that up.

I cant guarantee it or proove it or I wouldnt of came here in search of people that also may have had the same thing.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Cant prove it myself, my uncles friend claims he was prescribed Oral HCG as an alternative to Injectable for HRT.

Research on my favourite tool (Google,lol) seemed to back that up.

I cant guarantee it or proove it or I wouldnt of came here in search of people that also may have had the same thing.
HCG isn't orally bioavailable, or legal to sell without a prescription. All the products on sale are a) homeopathic b) therefore ineffective and c) illegal (to sell).
I find it doubtful a doctor is prescribing oral hCG.

benjwg

Awards
HCG isn't orally bioavailable, or legal to sell without a prescription. All the products on sale are a) homeopathic b) therefore ineffective and c) illegal (to sell).
I find it doubtful a doctor is prescribing oral hCG.
Nice one. thank you.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Would any be absorbed through the lymph system? Is the molecule too big for transdermal?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I cant wrap my mind around this thread, you either inject hcg, or you dont use hcg. Personally I think hcg is totally awesome and well worth a 3 second injection.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
What implied I was scared?

Why would I be scared of a 1cm inj ?

Lol I might do harm?

Your stunted at 5 foot with a lame weight of 181 LBs? maybe try eating and lifting before you turn to roids like this little scrawner.

Because you jab your arse with a needle and sit curling the 15lb dumbbells does not meen you have any right to comment on my cycles when you have obviously failed with yours.

Seriously though, I lift more than you au naturale in comparison to you jacked up on 1000Mg test

Now GTFO this thread... problem solved, your lame input no longer needed.

1st comment - fail, 2nd comment - fail, going for the hattrick ?(undoubtedly)
Lmao, you're 6' 195 and you just called someone 5'8 181 "scrawny." You do realize that you're essentially the same size as him, just 4" taller? Generally it's noted that one inch of height is equated to about 5 pounds so he'd be about 200 pounds if he was the same height as you. Nice job calling yourself scrawny.

Tmac22314

Awards
Lmao, you're 6' 195 and you just called someone 5'8 181 "scrawny." You do realize that you're essentially the same size as him, just 4" taller? Generally it's noted that one inch of height is equated to about 5 pounds so he'd be about 200 pounds if he was the same height as you. Nice job calling yourself scrawny.
BBBAAAAHHHZZZIIINNNGGG....OWNED^^

chestbrother

Awards
Go easy on him guys, he has just found out you can't get oral HCG lol

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
maybe he's extremely ripped?....................................:paranoid: