- 11-01-2004, 03:58 PM
- 5'8" 223 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 11-01-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
- 11-01-2004, 04:52 PM
bromocriptine is a progesterone antagonist. is does to progesterone what nolva does to estrogen.
11-01-2004, 05:09 PM
What is the difference in progesterone and estrogen.Just a newbie trying to learn.Originally Posted by flava
11-02-2004, 08:58 PM
actually bromos primary role is to be a dopamine agonist, with its main uses in treatment for parkinsons disease,high prolactin, and hyperprolactinemia. for a bobybuilder benifit when dieting for a contest you tend to lower your leptin levels (which is a "anti-starvation" hormone) bromo has a postive effect in the production of leptin which will help your body hold on to nutrients much longer than you normally would, also bromo is supposed to have some affect on lowering progesterone but ther is really no scientific evidence to suggest this at least from my studies. bromo imo is a s**tty drug to many side not enough benifits.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2003, 10:41 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-03-2003, 10:07 AM
- By Fayde in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:26 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:41 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:34 PM