deca.....bromocriptine ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
when runnin a cycle of deca should you run some bromo with it or just have it on hand like nolva ?

unikfreak

Awards

when runnin a cycle of deca should you run some bromo with it or just have it on hand like nolva ?
I do not know what bromocriptine is I am just a newbie myself.I just didnt see you mention test and deca without test from what I read will give you deca dick aka limp noodle.As for yer question on bromocriptine some of the other more knowledgeable guys can help there.I would just like to know what it is thats the first time Ive heard the word.

flava

Awards
bromocriptine is a progesterone antagonist. is does to progesterone what nolva does to estrogen.

unikfreak

Awards

bromocriptine is a progesterone antagonist. is does to progesterone what nolva does to estrogen.
What is the difference in progesterone and estrogen.Just a newbie trying to learn.

flava

Awards
actually bromos primary role is to be a dopamine agonist, with its main uses in treatment for parkinsons disease,high prolactin, and hyperprolactinemia. for a bobybuilder benifit when dieting for a contest you tend to lower your leptin levels (which is a "anti-starvation" hormone) bromo has a postive effect in the production of leptin which will help your body hold on to nutrients much longer than you normally would, also bromo is supposed to have some affect on lowering progesterone but ther is really no scientific evidence to suggest this at least from my studies. bromo imo is a s**tty drug to many side not enough benifits.