AMS 4-AD or New Dermacrine?

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Any recommendations? I have Helladrol and Beastdrol on had to run with it. Thanks in advance.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking for a test base? Both of those will work great, I would go with AndroEnhance or AndroMass.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product looks good, but the money is an issue.
I can offer you 25% off if you are interested PM me, either way the 4-Ad and the Dermacrine are both great options

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer your question, I've never used the ams product, but when using methyls, I'm a big fan of transdermals to minimize traffic on the liver. I've used dermacrine several times. It's a good product. Now I just use test for a test base. It's the king.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To answer your question, I've never used the ams product, but when using methyls, I'm a big fan of transdermals to minimize traffic on the liver. I've used dermacrine several times. It's a good product. Now I just use test for a test base. It's the king.
It should be even better with the new carrier. It dries quick and works very effectively.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These aren't methyls. Both products bypass first pass metabolism by the liver.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These aren't methyls. Both products bypass first pass metabolism by the liver.
He said he had helladrol and beastadrol to run with it. I, personally start to feel lethargy from multiple orals, esp if one is methylated.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said he had helladrol and beastadrol to run with it. I, personally start to feel lethargy from multiple orals, esp if one is methylated.
It's pointless to use a methyl as a transdermal. The ams product also bypasses first pass metabolism. That's all I'm saying.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's pointless to use a methyl as a transdermal. The ams product also bypasses first pass metabolism. That's all I'm saying.
I'm obviously having a problem communicating my point. That's all I'm saying.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
OP is looking at running a methyl compound and he is looking for a test base it seems. The new Dermacrine would def be a worthwhile choice!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations? I have Helladrol and Beastdrol on had to run with it. Thanks in advance.
I'm obviously having a problem communicating my point. That's all I'm saying.
I don't think you understand my point which is the ams products also avoid first pass metabolism, so saying dermacrine is better because it's transdermal is moot.

Second 4-DHEA is better than DHEA in any form.

Third you do not run the risk of contact transfer with the ams products.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you understand my point which is the ams products also avoid first pass metabolism, so saying dermacrine is better because it's transdermal is moot.

Second 4-DHEA is better than DHEA in any form.

Third you do not run the risk of contact transfer with the ams products.
I see.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, 6 wks into a 1-dhea, 5-epiandro, & 4-dhea stack & the 4-AD from AMS has been great. Ran FRL's alphamass for the first bottle of 1-dhea & using Finaflex's 1-andro for the second; both give me an almost unbearable level of lethargy. But dosing 4-AD under the tongue til it dissolves 3x per day has made a night & day difference in energy levels. 4-AD wasn't there from the start, but soon as I brought it into the cycle I stopped hating work & life lol. Plus mad random b*ners, if that's worth anything to ya.

Heard good things about Dermacrine too, haven't tried it yet.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I thought dermacrine was discontinued. It's never in stock anywhere...