What's a cheap, brief, pro-ho cycle that works?

T-Bar

Awards
I'd like to try pro-hormones for a little while. I don't expect to look like a pro-bodybuilder over-night or anything, just looking to accelerate gains for a little while. BTW, all I'm looking for is mass. Anyway, I really don't want to do anything longer than 4-6 weeks if possible and I don't want to get ripped-off. Any suggestions?

T-Bar

Awards
Thanks. Can you recommend specific products and somewhere to get them?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Can you recommend specific products and somewhere to get them? [/QUOTE

how bout right here. most cost efficient/effective ph use comes from transdermal and homebrew/premix your best choice. so if you're about mass gain (im assuming more size than anything) give T-1 a shot for your first cycle (a mild dose of 1test with a good 10grams of 4ad) will get you kick started nicely with a 4 week use. But plan another 4 week post cycle however. Sage

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Check in the cycle info forum for real world results. I recommend some T1 and a good diet. Btw. how old are you, and what's your training history?

T-Bar

Awards
Sage: Thanks, man. It's taken me a minute to find my way around this site but I'm figuring it out.

Scotty2: I'm 26. Been body building for quite awhile but I just figured out that 80% of what I was taught before was BS about 9 mo. ago.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
T-Bar, you should start researching homebrewing t-dermals as well. That's what this site is all about. In the end it is the ONLY future of non-pin hormonal use.

Stick with 4 week cycles and pay attention to your body bro. Have fun!

T-Bar

Awards
It looks like I'm gonna go with the T1, I had heard about avant labs 1+ but this T1 is a way better value. What's a good, reasonably cheap anti E to take after cycle? I know of a few but it seems like new stuff is always coming out. Is zma good enough or do I need somthing better? Also, can people in the UK get T1 or is it illegal over there? I have a buddy that's stationed over there and another one in germany.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
for a brief, moderate use of 4ad/1test cycle, you can get away with using zma, some trib, and other dietary efa's however its wise to invest some time and money on getting to know the full lineup of possible anti-estrogen supplements you can use. nolvadex , clomid, fuzu (syntrax), 6oxo (ergopharm) are all good ones...some more cost efficient than others. Sage

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Can you recommend specific products and somewhere to get them? [/QUOTE

how bout right here. most cost efficient/effective ph use comes from transdermal and homebrew/premix your best choice. so if you're about mass gain (im assuming more size than anything) give T-1 a shot for your first cycle (a mild dose of 1test with a good 10grams of 4ad) will get you kick started nicely with a 4 week use. But plan another 4 week post cycle however. Sage
i dont think id recommend that much 4-ad.. i thought he said he wants to do something more mild.. and that will cause a lot of aromatisation... and also a lot of water retention.. i recommend something for the bloating if your going to take 10g of 4-ad... its cheap..

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Water retention is GOOD. It promotes muscle growth... You take the good with the bad... That much 4-ad IS a mild cycle.. Go with the T1 you will have good results... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

I wouldnt use that product to block estrogen. It probably blocks estrogen as good as Boron boosts testosterone levels. Does anyone remeber that? Years back when supplement stores use to sell Boron and Bulls testicels to raise test levels, and it all did was give you an upset stomach. Thank goodness for 1-test.
i wasnt giving it to him for that.. it was for the bloating..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LakeMountD

i wasnt giving it to him for that.. it was for the bloating..
The bloating comes from the estrogen effects of the 4-ad... Unless it is just to get rid of the water. Never heard of the product before.. Talk to ya.. 

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i know what the bloating comes from!! if you read my posts above i said if he doesnt want the water retention which doesnt give you that striated appearance like some people want either drop the 4-ad or take something for the bloating..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I figured you did I just don't like people taking things for the water retention. Water is good for muscle growth. So why would you want to get rid of it.. It goes away after the cycle is over.... But thats just my opinion.. Talk to ya...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
oh i agree with ya.. earlier in the convo i was just trying to see what his goals were..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
We don't care what people want, we just impose our beliefs on them here..... :D Talk to ya..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Too much water retention can make you get real bulky real fast, and that can lead to stretch marks. I think some water while you're bulking is definately good, but when I feel like a balloon with legs thats too much:)

baham99

Awards
Balloon with legs? I wouldn't mind being a blimp with stilts...that's how much I like weight, whereever I can get it, be it water weight, fat weight, implant weight. :) I'd rather be 300 pounbds with 30+% body fat than 170 lbs with less than 3%. The latter would not be hard for me, but I can't stand being skinny. Then again, I work out not to be fit, I just have major body image issues with beating my genetics and getting bigger.:p