Idiot friend found superdrol... Need advice.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Quick summary: What sort of PCT is needed when aborting/ending a 7 day Superdrol cycle at 10mg ED?

The actual story:

Well one of my good friends was supposedly given a bottle of superdrol last week... "his buddy" told him that 10mg a day for 4 weeks would be just fine and he didn't need any PCT... You know how the Bro science story works. I still think he bought it from one of the shady places around here.

So my buddy tells me this last night AT THE BAR with a drink in hand... He said he'd been on 10mg for 6 days so far (today would be 7).

After thoroughly chewing him out, I then explained just exactly what he was putting into his body and that he needed to stop ASAP. He's the same height as me (6ft), but right around 150-160lbs and skinny as a rail. I partially explained support supps, PCT, and the effects that SD would have on his body. The more I explained, the more he listened and I genuinely think he didn't realize what SD was...

We talked this morning and he want's to stop his cycle until he knows more. I recommended that he take his dose today, because I didn't have anything SERM wise or PCT related. One of my other friends has an entire arsenal of PCT meds, but he's out of town until Tuesday. I already talked to him and he said he'd gladly give/sell/trade me whatever we needed.

I have never cycled, so I just don't know enough to advise him about whether or not a PCT is needed with such a low dose and for such a short duration. So what does someone need for a "cycle" this short and this low dose when it comes to PCT? He said he has has zero side effects, but that his weight and strength are both up "significantly". If you can't tell, I am taking everything this kid says with a grain of salt...

BTW I am not bashing Anabolics, I've got my little stockpile too for when I reach "that point". I just can't let this kid fry himself because he didn't know any better.

Stupes

He can stop right now - he can go to the shady place and get an OTC PCT supp for good measure and be fine.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
He can stop right now - he can go to the shady place and get an OTC PCT supp for good measure and be fine.
Got any recommendations? Are we talking a natty test booster like DAA, or and AI/cort control like Erase or are there specific PCT products?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Got any recommendations? Are we talking a natty test booster like DAA, or and AI/cort control like Erase or are there specific PCT products?
hed probably be fine without anything. but yes natty test boost and ai wouldnt hurt. i just used testodrolX9 and ad3-pct from lecheek but daa and erase would be a good choice as well.

nightterror

Awards
Considering there are compounds that completely shut you down in 3 days (deca) I wouldn't risk going on PCT without a serm.

Stupes

Considering there are compounds that completely shut you down in 3 days (deca) I wouldn't risk going on PCT without a serm.
He should just stop now - he shouldn't stay on while waiting for a serm. If he had one on hand then fine. He is far better off just stopping the SD ASAP - his hpta will recover very quickly.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
He should just stop now - he shouldn't stay on while waiting for a serm. If he had one on hand then fine. He is far better off just stopping the SD ASAP - his hpta will recover very quickly.
agreed

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Good deal, I appreciate the help... It just drives me insane that I spend hours upon hours researching what I put in my body, yet there are people who will pop a pill without even thinking about it... Idiots like him and people that prey on them are the reason why this stuff is getting banned.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good deal, I appreciate the help... It just drives me insane that I spend hours upon hours researching what I put in my body, yet there are people who will pop a pill without even thinking about it... Idiots like him and people that prey on them are the reason why this stuff is getting banned.
No sense in calling yourself an idiot. Just jump off the SD brother =)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards