600mg sust a week...sex issues need help!!!!!

stayspicey

Awards
So the title pretty much says it all. I'm on 600 mg of sust a week. At week 6 and I can't maintain an erection...is this normal. What can I do to fix it. I have nolva on hand. That's all. I have a new girlfriend who wouldn't be understanding of what I'm doing and this just started happening so ill be out of excuses soon. Meed help!!!

nightterror

Awards
Your estrogen probably sky rocketed, have you tried dosing an AI (Aromasin or OTC things like formeron..etc) or maybe adding a DHT compound like masteron/proviron?

Stupes

Hahaha - your E2 is through the roof - test is the best......

EArch

Awards
  • Established
e2 is too high, like has been said that can cause sex issues. also if e2 is too low it can also cause issues, wanna keep it in a certain range. A AI like aromasin or adex should help

Warwarrior

Awards
e2 is too high, like has been said that can cause sex issues. also if e2 is too low it can also cause issues, wanna keep it in a certain range. A AI like aromasin or adex should help
True that! Too low/high is not good. As being said an AI will help you.

DaveAshley

Awards
Been there! I just started to take a test booster while on and it helps or you can do weekly HCG shots to keep your natural test levels up.

stayspicey

Awards
I think I may "pull my back" at the gym today until I can get some aromasin...lol

Stupes

Been there! I just started to take a test booster while on and it helps or you can do weekly HCG shots to keep your natural test levels up.
What the? Test booster? If it's an AI then it will help - if it's DAA or any non-estro control booster it won't do sh*t.

Also - please explain how bringing up natural test levels with HCG will bring E2 down into a normal range.....

nightterror

Awards
What the? Test booster? If it's an AI then it will help - if it's DAA or any non-estro control booster it won't do sh*t.

Also - please explain how bringing up natural test levels with HCG will bring E2 down into a normal range.....
HCG directly stimulates aromatization , it does not convert to e2 by itself but it will make what compounds you have in your body convert in a much easier manner.Google HCG and estrogen levels that should support my claims I'm not gonna be posting articles and studies about this you should've done research.

That's why you always keep an AI on-hand if you ever plan to cycle EVEN WHILE OFF CYCLE.

Stupes

HCG directly stimulates aromatization , it does not convert to e2 by itself but it will make what compounds you have in your body convert in a much easier manner.Google HCG and estrogen levels that should support my claims I'm not gonna be posting articles and studies about this you should've done research.

That's why you always keep an AI on-hand if you ever plan to cycle EVEN WHILE OFF CYCLE.
Why are you talking to me as if I am the guy on cycle? Read the string! The guy has too much E2 and someone told him to take HCG!

Let me make this clear to the OP - don't shoot HCG to lower elevated E2 - HCG will raise E2. And don't go take some "test booster". Get an AI, period.

Yes, the OP should have had an AI on hand.