Best Kicker???

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Planning my next cycle.

500mg test E wk 1-8 , wk 8-12test E 750Mg a week

Week 8-12 Halotestin 40mg every day

Trying to decide between Anadrol, Superdrol, or DBol for a kicker....

Which would you recommend for the best kicker???

Regards,
Lacrosse

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Solid, that's what I was thinking, how much did u gain

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a test cycle too, and I'm thinking of using SD again.

I've had great results with my current SD cycle.

Very few sides, exceptional strength gains, and without the potential bloat of d-bol.

However I am very curious about anavar, even if it isn't a potent "kicker" type of compound.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Solid, that's what I was thinking, how much did u gain
solo dbol? or stacked with oral winny? I think it was ~15-20lbs each time, and I'd keep about 2/3 of it each time. taken with test and other injectibles? I don't even recall, but I am the type who is always recomping or cutting or maybe lean bulking. I look for the low BF and how it appears in the mirror as opposed to scale weight. I'm not a big weight gain guy or strength guy. when i did dbol only and dbol with winny i was smaller and new to the game, and I was looking for size. A-bombs I was not impressed with at all, but I knew how to mitigate the water bloat on dbol back then and maybe not so much did I know how with the A-bombs. SD I'll be using for the first time coming up in a few months. but I just have always had a love affair with dbol :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm planning a test cycle too, and I'm thinking of using SD again.

I've had great results with my current SD cycle.

Very few sides, exceptional strength gains, and without the potential bloat of d-bol.

However I am very curious about anavar, even if it isn't a potent "kicker" type of compound.
using arimidex ED, in higher dosages, always took care of the majority of water bloat from dbol for me. but I'm looking forward to trying SD for the fist time upcoming in a few months.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
using arimidex ED, in higher dosages, always took care of the majority of water bloat from dbol for me. but I'm looking forward to trying SD for the fist time upcoming in a few months.
Not sure I can get arimidex; I'm thinking of using a product called Formeron to help midigate bloat on my test cycle.

I may have to try d-bol after all.

I'm the same as you; I care less about size now and more about veins and striations. I do need another 10 or 15lbs though, lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Not sure I can get arimidex; I'm thinking of using a product called Formeron to help midigate bloat on my test cycle.

I may have to try d-bol after all.

I'm the same as you; I care less about size now and more about veins and striations. I do need another 10 or 15lbs though, lol.
yep, I'm stripping it down to single digit BF naturally now/the last 3 months (probably end up around 175) then do 3 lean bulk cycles with PH/DS/AAS in some combinations the next 12 months time, to get 6-7 lbs keepable gains each cycle, and get up to 190-200 lbs with single digit BF. So I hear you on the needing to put on about 15 or more lbs lol :D....but yeah, I concentrate on getting the BF down and vascularity up now. but I always used arimidex with dbol, and it worked well...but I am sure other Rx AI's work well with it also. never tried any of the others in combination with dbol myself though....just adex. I've used formestane products before, and did not feel they stacked up to Rx AI's...but they were adequate I suppose. I got two bottles of forma stanzol matter of fact to use on my next lean bulk.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
So DBOL kicker it is boys, 4 weeks, and a 4 week finisher of Halotestin, crazy aggression, and hardening at the end of the cycle :)

Stupes

So DBOL kicker it is boys, 4 weeks, and a 4 week finisher of Halotestin, crazy aggression, and hardening at the end of the cycle :)
Unless you are a pro BB or power lifter - why do Halo? I would just pin masteron for the final 8 weeks - it will get you hard to end the cycle - and it's way safer/better for you.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Unless you are a pro BB or power lifter - why do Halo? I would just pin masteron for the final 8 weeks - it will get you hard to end the cycle - and it's way safer/better for you.
Not a bad idea..... I'll definitely consider it as I'm no competitive BB haha, but I've always wanted to give halo a try. You ever use it before?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah im no powerlifter but i want to try out halotestin and cheque drops. i really just want to know what its like to go into a blind rage and eat someones face off....too soon

Stupes

Not a bad idea..... I'll definitely consider it as I'm no competitive BB haha, but I've always wanted to give halo a try. You ever use it before?
Hi - no I have never used Halo - it is an interesting steroid for certain. It is legendary for strength and hardness, but also for toxicity - so given the fact that I don't compete, I have stayed away from it.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Hi - no I have never used Halo - it is an interesting steroid for certain. It is legendary for strength and hardness, but also for toxicity - so given the fact that I don't compete, I have stayed away from it.
Indeed, vey toxic