- 08-11-2012, 09:45 PM
- 08-11-2012, 09:51 PM
08-11-2012, 09:54 PM
08-11-2012, 09:56 PM
08-11-2012, 10:10 PM
08-11-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm planning a test cycle too, and I'm thinking of using SD again.
I've had great results with my current SD cycle.
Very few sides, exceptional strength gains, and without the potential bloat of d-bol.
However I am very curious about anavar, even if it isn't a potent "kicker" type of compound.
08-11-2012, 10:19 PM
08-11-2012, 10:20 PM
08-11-2012, 10:24 PM
I may have to try d-bol after all.
I'm the same as you; I care less about size now and more about veins and striations. I do need another 10 or 15lbs though, lol.
08-11-2012, 10:34 PM
08-11-2012, 11:41 PM
So DBOL kicker it is boys, 4 weeks, and a 4 week finisher of Halotestin, crazy aggression, and hardening at the end of the cycle (:
08-12-2012, 12:28 AM
08-12-2012, 12:59 AM
08-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Not a bad idea..... I'll definitely consider it as I'm no competitive BB haha, but I've always wanted to give halo a try. You ever use it before?Originally Posted by Stupes
08-12-2012, 04:56 AM
yeah im no powerlifter but i want to try out halotestin and cheque drops. i really just want to know what its like to go into a blind rage and eat someones face off....too soon
08-12-2012, 10:37 AM
08-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GYM1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 04-12-2003, 11:55 AM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM
- By smokinghawk in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 12-12-2002, 05:36 PM
- By dantheman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2002, 06:49 PM