PES Erase Pro + clomid for PCT???
- 08-11-2012, 07:46 PM
- 08-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Erase pro is a very mild aromatase inhibitor, it stacks well with DAA. A solid PCT for an SD Cycle should look as follows
DAA 6g a day. 3G am 3G pm
So the answer is no, if anything this pCT is a little on the skimpy end
08-11-2012, 08:44 PM
I've heard of people doing 100mg clomid for week 1, but yeah that does seem a little high.
08-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Correct, No reason to use Clomid over 50 ever unless you have been on cycle for months and don't have access to HCG. On top of that a lot of people turn into emotional train wrecks on Clomid so 50 is perfect. If you can handle the emotional aspect of it then by all means go ahead, but I like to keep iit at 50 (:
Similar Forum Threads
- By stxnas in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2012, 07:00 PM
- By Lineman in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2009, 05:38 PM
- By freeze2000 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2008, 07:16 PM
- By Cub in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 06:16 AM
- By rover199 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2005, 06:16 PM