Any experience with Finaflex

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I was thinking of running a finaflex PH as my first as they are non methyl and mild ph. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with them? I've asked around and researched in their company section just looking for some unbiased opinions. I was really looking into the androseries but price has me thinking otherwise. I've never ran anything but natty products and have been lifting since high school (im 31) the last two seriously and diet and training are on point. I'm just concerned with raising liver values because earlier this past spring they were slightly elevated. Thoughts experiences are appreciated. Thanks guys

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I was also looking into Epi and Hdrol as they come recommended as get your feet wet cycles. Thanks fellas

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
apply for the liquid trifecta promo from lg sciences

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
i would say give halo a try man. my first time was 2 bottles, 75mg/day, and it was great. no sides, *LITTLE* acne if i did not shower after workouts cause of sweat and if i ate poorly. well, worst side was lower back and shoulder pumps, they're F'ing terrible, but it can be handled with taurine @ 5g pre workout, well for me. if you wanted, try 1 bottle at 50/day, or do 2 bottles, but start 2 weeks at 50, then ramp to 75. i PCT'd with a generic OTC PCT with arimistane in it, with DAA, worked very well. if you did stronger compounds i'd suggest clomid for PCT instead. but test the water with this first.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
apply for the liquid trifecta promo from lg sciences
Thanks, I can't commit to a log time wise, but am looking into this stack can't find it at mutes though.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
i would say give halo a try man. my first time was 2 bottles, 75mg/day, and it was great. no sides, *LITTLE* acne if i did not shower after workouts cause of sweat and if i ate poorly. well, worst side was lower back and shoulder pumps, they're F'ing terrible, but it can be handled with taurine @ 5g pre workout, well for me. if you wanted, try 1 bottle at 50/day, or do 2 bottles, but start 2 weeks at 50, then ramp to 75. i PCT'd with a generic OTC PCT with arimistane in it, with DAA, worked very well. if you did stronger compounds i'd suggest clomid for PCT instead. but test the water with this first.
Thanks bro, I was really considering halo not sure which one though. Which did you use if u don't mind me asking? I appreciate the feedback.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Bump for more info/experience

carbs

Awards
I just ran a cycle of 550xd @ 4ed for 30 days it was my first run with a ph. All in all it was pretty good i would do it again. I gained about 4lbs while also leaning out a bit.