Metha Drol Extreme

ehat66

ehat66

Awards
Alright, so I'm 19 and weigh 150lbs. I'm pretty cut for my size but I'm trying to bulk up and weigh between 170-180 but in solid muscle. I recently purchased Metha Drol Extreme and took 2 pills 30 min before I worked out yesterday and my blood pressure felt like it hit the roof, I was beat red but went to the gym and worked it out. Now today I haven't took any yet because I'm reading a lot of negative things now about it. I'm not trying to lose my sex drive that would be horrible but say I did in the month cycle, is there any way of getting it back and what is going to happen to my libido?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Stop. Acquire products for pct and hopefully you didnt do any permanent damage to yourself. Anabolic compounds were never meant for someone your age. It leads to a series of bad things.

Alright, so I'm 19 and weigh 150lbs. I'm pretty cut for my size but I'm trying to bulk up and weigh between 170-180 but in solid muscle. I recently purchased Metha Drol Extreme and took 2 pills 30 min before I worked out yesterday and my blood pressure felt like it hit the roof, I was beat red but went to the gym and worked it out. Now today I haven't took any yet because I'm reading a lot of negative things now about it. I'm not trying to lose my sex drive that would be horrible but say I did in the month cycle, is there any way of getting it back and what is going to happen to my libido?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do some research and don't take any more until u do

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what krampus said, you're only 19. You don't need hormones

rhornback

Awards
Yeah i agree with the other 2 bras. Ur too young to be messing wit a ph, wait a few years, do a whole bunch of research, and when i did that cycle im pretty sure u are not suppose to take both if the doses together.

ehat66

ehat66

Awards
Stop. Acquire products for pct and hopefully you didnt do any permanent damage to yourself. Anabolic compounds were never meant for someone your age. It leads to a series of bad things.
What should I take for pct and do I really need it I only took two pills

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
The only real way to tell is blood work. You could just stop and see how you feel. I am guessing that you will bounce back pretty quickly. I would just have some DAA and erase on hand (probably dont need a serm).

What should I take for pct and do I really need it I only took two pills

ehat66

ehat66

Awards
Well my buddy took it for a month and is fine idk what to do I want to take it to fill out but I'm not sure.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Stop research on here and then run something when you are at least 21.

Well my buddy took it for a month and is fine idk what to do I want to take it to fill out but I'm not sure.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
This place is a joke
Bro you're only 19. Do some research for yourself, just cuz you're mommy still holds your hand doesn't mean we will too. Wait until you're mature enough to take helpful advice to use a PH, it'll probably happen around the time you are 21. Maybe even older.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
19 is too young for these compounds brother. You also should take the caps in DIVIDED doses NOT together.

From the IML website;

Suggested Use:

This product should only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old. Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of 4 weeks. Do not use if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes, liver problems or high blood pressure. Do not drink alcohol while using this product, and increase daily water intake. Advanced Cycle Support Rx should always be used along with Metha-Drol Extreme. This product can negatively affect male fertility. Always Consult your health care professional before using any dietary supplements.

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsules in divided doses per day, with food.
Use in cycles of 4 weeks only and take at least 8 weeks off in between cycles.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He took 1 dose. He doesn't need pct or anything. Just stop taking it, put it away for a few years (2 minimum) and study up.

You're risking your endocrine system, premature fusing of growth plates, and permanent shutdown.

Exian

Exian

Awards
19 is way too young to be using prohormones or steroids

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
You talk **** for a little bitch
Lol I hope you aren't referring to me as a 19 year old, 150 lb kid that still lives with his mother. Do you want to take steroids so that maybe girls will find you attractive or so that people like me will quit slapping you around every day?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I have to say this was a routine thread now it is just entertaining.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have no idea who he was insulting. I'll assume it's not me since I've got 60lbs on him lol

ehat66

ehat66

Awards
People saying **** like that just makes me want to take them even more. I did take 2 more today so I do have 4 in my system over the two days. Is it too late to stop ? If I stop taking them now will I have to worry about anything?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People saying **** like that just makes me want to take them even more. I did take 2 more today so I do have 4 in my system over the two days. Is it too late to stop ? If I stop taking them now will I have to worry about anything?
Seriously just stop. You'll be fine if you do. People here are d/icks a lot but they still give good advice.

You are too young, and you risk a lot of potential sides and shutdown. Wait a few years for it, the bottle won't expire. I'm being honest.

ehat66

ehat66

Awards
I'm asking though has taking those 4 pills going to mess me or or already has?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Listen to the good ppl around you u stupid ****, stop worrying about taking steroids and go eat you candy cane.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Then by all means take it. Personally I believe that God will only help those who help themselves and since I am not better than God I will give you the advice, help yourself if you like. Otherwise, enjoy the tits and testicular atrophy.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
If people say don't take it you're too young, and you can't realize it... then it's not very responsible. They're trying to help you not screw yourself over with advice.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Troll.

Why are you all still handing out advice?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When you are young recovery is usually pretty easy. If you do short runs you will likely recover with little problems. I was 20 when I did my first cycles and never had any issues but everyone is different.

BlastThrough

BlastThrough

Awards
Come on guys, give this douche a break. His mommy probably gives him everything and he has had handouts his whole life. Now wouldnt u get upset too if nobody was doing your research for you when you have been handed everything your whole life? Lmao. Kid u obviously cant even read a label. Never do PH or roids ever. You are a joke.

ehat66

ehat66

Awards
& you obv have no life if your trying to talk **** on a forum over the Internet..

BlastThrough

BlastThrough

Awards
Lol. Do some research man, or go ask mommy as long as it doesnt get u grounded

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
& you obv have no life if your trying to talk **** on a forum over the Internet..
Don't be so hard on blast. Not everyone can be as cool, smart and swole as you. I'm sure he's just jealous.

So tell us again how we idiots can help you. I'm sure you have the answers already, but its nice of you to pretend and let us fall over ourselves trying to keep you from having shriveled nuts and bitch tits. Very magnanimous indeed.