Metha Drol Extreme

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. and yes we are dicks in here. esp krampus and husker

2. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    you should change your name to asshat66.
    Hahahahhahahhahahahhaha
    •   

3. Name:  482747120_what_the_hell_xlarge.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  20.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    and yes we are dicks in here. esp krampus and husker

4. Quote Originally Posted by ehat66
    People saying **** like that just makes me want to take them even more. I did take 2 more today so I do have 4 in my system over the two days. Is it too late to stop ? If I stop taking them now will I have to worry about anything?
    Then by all means take it. Personally I believe that God will only help those who help themselves and since I am not better than God I will give you the advice, help yourself if you like. Otherwise, enjoy the tits and testicular atrophy.

5. If people say don't take it you're too young, and you can't realize it... then it's not very responsible. They're trying to help you not screw yourself over with advice.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   

6. Troll.

Why are you all still handing out advice?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. Quote Originally Posted by ehat66 View Post
    I'm asking though has taking those 4 pills going to mess me or or already has?
    When you are young recovery is usually pretty easy. If you do short runs you will likely recover with little problems. I was 20 when I did my first cycles and never had any issues but everyone is different.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

8. Come on guys, give this douche a break. His mommy probably gives him everything and he has had handouts his whole life. Now wouldnt u get upset too if nobody was doing your research for you when you have been handed everything your whole life? Lmao. Kid u obviously cant even read a label. Never do PH or roids ever. You are a joke.

9. & you obv have no life if your trying to talk **** on a forum over the Internet..

10. Lol. Do some research man, or go ask mommy as long as it doesnt get u grounded

11. Quote Originally Posted by ehat66
    & you obv have no life if your trying to talk **** on a forum over the Internet..
    Don't be so hard on blast. Not everyone can be as cool, smart and swole as you. I'm sure he's just jealous.

So tell us again how we idiots can help you. I'm sure you have the answers already, but its nice of you to pretend and let us fall over ourselves trying to keep you from having shriveled nuts and bitch tits. Very magnanimous indeed.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

12. just saw this, i guess i am kind of a dick LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    and yes we are dicks in here. esp krampus and husker
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre-Order IronMagLabs Metha-drol Extreme and Save $
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 04:57 PM