Suggestions on what to run for my 2nd cycle?

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
A year ago I ran my first cycle which was Epi and had a good experience. Went from 166lbs to 174lbs then dropped a pound after pct. Didn't really get any sides to speak of. Kept training hard natty after and dirty bulked to 179lbs. However I was retaining a lot of water and gained like 1% bf so I decided to cut. Here I am now at 173 and 10%bf kept all my strength from 179 but am at a plateau. I want to get even leaner but gain muscle as well any recommendations? Lookin for lean dry gains.

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Was thinking the same thing. Should I dose a bit higher? I dosed it something like 20,30,30,30,40,40 can't remember exactly.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
You said it worked well. Why not run it again? Just my thinking. Up the dose is a good idea.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Superdrol 100/100/100/100/100/100
Winny 300/300/300/300/300/300
Tbol 500/500/500/500/500/500

Yeah party hard.

*dont actually do this*

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Appreciate the feedback that's probably what I'll go with. Anybody else want to chime in?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
In all seriousness epi and stano or epi, stano and 11-oxo (if you want to go crazy).

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Lol nah don't want to go too crazy honestly would prefer a test cycle but have no reliable source. I've never heard of Stano is it similar to epi and will I see a big difference by adding it in? If so in what way?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Already ran a cycle.

Why don't you go natty for a while? You don't use steroids to break through every plateau you hit. If you keep using them you'll get too assimilated with the quick fixes/gains.

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Already ran a cycle.

Why don't you go natty for a while? You don't use steroids to break through every plateau you hit. If you keep using them you'll get too assimilated with the quick fixes/gains.
You have a point that's why I waited so long after my first cycle. I wanted to make some natural progress(which I did). Only reason I'm back down to 173 is because I've incorporated HIIT and dieted down. Personally I don't want to bulk natty again and gain bodyfat.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Just run otc supps and you should break your plateau, like creatine, bcaa, a pre workout, and a solid diet. There is no reason you should gain fat while gaining muscle.
What is your diet? What are your macros? What is your training program?

You have a point that's why I waited so long after my first cycle. I wanted to make some natural progress(which I did). Only reason I'm back down to 173 is because I've incorporated HIIT and dieted down. Personally I don't want to bulk natty again and gain bodyfat.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just run otc supps and you should break your plateau, like creatine, bcaa, a pre workout, and a solid diet. There is no reason you should gain fat while gaining muscle.
No reason you should gain fat while gaining muscle, eh? Don't you think that has a lot to do with your genetics? Also how big you're trying to get, and how fast. If you're intaking 4k to 5k calories a day in a bulk, most people are going to gain some fat, you can even gain fat on cycle. I would say most people DO gain some amount of fat while bulking. Especially if you're really trying to push your limits in weight gain.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Lower calories until fat gain diminish, it is all about manipulating macros.

No reason you should gain fat while gaining muscle, eh? Don't you think that has a lot to do with your genetics? Also how big you're trying to get, and how fast. If you're intaking 4k to 5k calories a day in a bulk, most people are going to gain some fat, you can even gain fat on cycle. I would say most people DO gain some amount of fat while bulking. Especially if you're really trying to push your limits in weight gain.

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
BCAA's really helped me keep my strength dieting down. Maybe I'll try some creatine again. Any brand recommendations? Currently carb cycling 3 days high protien hight fat low carbs, 4th day increase carbs to 70% of macros to keep metabolism up. When I'm bulking I aim for a 500 calorie surplus 40,35,25

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Thats to keep bodyfat at a minimum. I've tried going much higher and I start to put on muscle and fat. Just looking to get around 185 but 6% bodyfat

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Thats to keep bodyfat at a minimum. I've tried going much higher and I start to put on muscle and fat. Just looking to get around 185 but 6% bodyfat
6% is difficult to maintain, just a heads up

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Lower calories until fat gain diminish, it is all about manipulating macros.
Well, yeah. But you still will gain fat inevitably at some point while gaining muscle. You can build up and cut down, but there will be fat gained.

M

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Well, yeah. But you still will gain fat inevitably at some point while gaining muscle. You can build up and cut down, but there will be fat gained.
This, more so when your closes to your genetic limit. My dad was very skinny at my age and moms side of family small framed as well