M5AA and MOHN

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok..here's the deal.. I plan on doing a 6 week cycle on MOHN at probably 24mg, 4 mg at every meal. Can I take M5AA preworkout for the entire 6 weeks, or only the last 2? I've searched but I didn't really see a clear answer. Also, is there anything else I can stack with it to see good benefit? Looking more for a cutter. Any help would be great, thanks! :)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
You won't get much additional cutting benefit from Preworkout only use of M5, the DHT level needs to be sustained at 60-100mgs in split doses, according to the feedback. In my experience, 3-alpha dermal is considerably more effective than M5 as a DHT precursor, and the addition of DS Lean Extreme and/or GXR are possible good adds.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
You won't get much additional cutting benefit from Preworkout only use of M5, the DHT level needs to be sustained at 60-100mgs in split doses, according to the feedback. In my experience, 3-alpha dermal is considerably more effective than M5 as a DHT precursor, and the addition of DS Lean Extreme and/or GXR are possible good adds.

Well, I wasn't really using the M5 as a cutter, but just as an addition and something to help me with the aggressiveness I've lost in the gym.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That's a valid use, personally I get more preworkout focus and energy from stimulants like Ephedrine, Caffeine, Chocamine or Yohimbine than than I do from M5aa.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
That's a valid use, personally I get more preworkout focus and energy from stimulants like Ephedrine, Caffeine, Chocamine or Yohimbine than than I do from M5aa.
I've always used EC for preworkout, but for some reason it hasn't done the trick lately. Any input on M5aa for 6 weeks?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle off of the EC for a while, and come back to it. Your body will build a tolerance. If that doesn't work try GO from BSL.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump on the GO! from BSL. Excellent product... finally got my training back on track because of it.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump on the GO! from BSL. Excellent product... finally got my training back on track because of it.
Well, I'll definately try Go! now, but as for the M5aa while I'm on cycle! Is 6 weeks preworkout safe?

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll definately try Go! now, but as for the M5aa while I'm on cycle! Is 6 weeks preworkout safe?
Safe as farting into the wind. Who knows, it may come back to haunt ya.

Seriously, 6 weeks is fine bro. It's all dependent on whether the sides are liable to get you or not. If you are predisposed to hair loss or prostate trouble than you'd want to keep it shorter. Its the your susceptibility to the sides that should determine how long you go and what your doses are IMO.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

I did it for 4 weeks stacked with M1,4ADD and S1+ with no problems. I was taking 20mg in the morning and 40mg preworkout.

Grim Repper

Awards
What's the M5AA half life like anyway?
Would the sustained 60-100 mg/day need to be split up more evenly?
Say 3 10mg doses evenly spaced with 30mg preworkout each workout day?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the M5AA half life like anyway?
Would the sustained 60-100 mg/day need to be split up more evenly?
Say 3 10mg doses evenly spaced with 30mg preworkout each workout day?
The half life is short say 3-4 hours, split the doses, and take the largest one pre-workout.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did it for 4 weeks stacked with M1,4ADD and S1+ with no problems. I was taking 20mg in the morning and 40mg preworkout.
How were the gains? Did it keep bloat at bay, and did it negatively effect the mass building effects of the m14?

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How were the gains? Did it keep bloat at bay, and did it negatively effect the mass building effects of the m14?
Good question. I've always used M5AA in cutting.

M1,4 is really wet whereas M5AA is more dry.
Seems like you wouldn't see those big size gains with M1,4 if you stacked with M5. Strength might go thru the roof though.

Grim Repper

Awards
Good question. I've always used M5AA in cutting.

M1,4 is really wet whereas M5AA is more dry.
Seems like you wouldn't see those big size gains with M1,4 if you stacked with M5. Strength might go thru the roof though.
Wow very cool. In your opinion oldfart, what kinds of mass could one expect on M1,4 with a sound diet and killer training? (Say compared to M1T or something?)
I'm planning on keeping an anti-e on hand as well when I try it. I know I've seen it's similar to Dianabol in some respects which I know can make for water gain and the dreaded gyno.
Thx in advance.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Also, would you guys recommend MOHN at 24 mgs and M5aa at 20-40 mgs pre workout or MOHN at 24 mgs with MDien at 6 mg a day for a lean mass stack? I was leaning for MOHN/M5aa, but now more towards MOHN/MDien...I don't know anyone done these with relatively the same doses?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Also, would you guys recommend MOHN at 24 mgs and M5aa at 20-40 mgs pre workout or MOHN at 24 mgs with MDien at 6 mg a day for a lean mass stack? I was leaning for MOHN/M5aa, but now more towards MOHN/MDien...I don't know anyone done these with relatively the same doses?
I dont like stacking two methyls. M4ohn needs to be run AT LEAST at 24mg (better 30 or more if you are not very light).
For PWO boost you may just take CEE or a good NO product like BSL GO! someone suggested. If you really feel to need more strenght, MDHT is more powerful than M5AA.
To bulk i'd stack 1,4 Andro with m4ohn: someone got good results.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
To bulk i'd stack 1,4 Andro with m4ohn: someone got good results.
I thought 1,4 was for cutting and if I could dish out the funds to support 1,4 andro for 6 weeks I would most definately use it with the MOHN.

knox

Awards
  • Established
at low doses you could use 1,4 andro as a cutter. but a high dosage, say 600mg and up are good for bulking. it's a good appetite stimulant at high dosages.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow very cool. In your opinion oldfart, what kinds of mass could one expect on M1,4 with a sound diet and killer training? (Say compared to M1T or something?)
I'm planning on keeping an anti-e on hand as well when I try it. I know I've seen it's similar to Dianabol in some respects which I know can make for water gain and the dreaded gyno.
Thx in advance.
M1,4 will give you very impressive size gains very quickly. The problem is it is mostly water.

We were talking in another thread about how you can hold on to those gains. It was said that to hold onto any significant % of the gains you would need to stack it with something else. I think most commonly this would be 1-test and 4AD to combat sides.

I personally believe this is a killer stack that'll put on some major size with the right diet, training regimen and, of course, PCT following the cycle.

By itself, M1,4 will deliver some impressive results but you will find it tough to keep those results after you cycle off.

In either case, you need to dose it high. Many recommend 90-150mg ED.

Bottom line is it rocks. No doubt about that.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All I can tell you is this. I ran a 6 weeker of MOHN and M5 and it made me leaner and harder and more vascular than I have ever been in my life. I mean I was truly amazed. I never knew I could get that lean.

I think it was mostly the M5 because I started the cycle just doing like 10-20mg of MOHN and 20-30mg of M5 just preworkout. Nothing special really happened.

Later I started really upping the doses on both and taking the M5AA all day every day instead of just preworkout.

I got up to like 80-100 mg of M5 ED split into several doses. I felt like a friggin warrior. Strength was so-so, no real size increases but vascularity and hardness was thru the friggin roof. Everybody noticed it. Oh...and libido was off the charts. Fat, ugly wart covered bitches looked good to me.

I honestly don't remember what my MOHN doses got up to. Probably around 20-30mg split.

I don't necessarily recommend these doses to anyone but I had a total physical done like 4 months later and doc saw no problems at all.

The MOHN I was taking had NAC in it and I also supplemented with Milk Thistle and R-ALA as well all thru the cycle and after as well.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I thought 1,4 was for cutting and if I could dish out the funds to support 1,4 andro for 6 weeks I would most definately use it with the MOHN.
I guessed you want a lean bulk, cause you started with considering m4ohn.
1,4Andro at high doses (800-900mg) has been used with m4ohn for a lean bulk stack. Search the boards, altough I dont think that has been any logs.
If you are not too experienced with heavy stuff (m1t or real gear), you should gain lean mass with that.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
If you are not too experienced with heavy stuff (m1t or real gear), you should gain lean mass with that.
Actually, this is my first cycle. That's why I was considering something a little milder. :)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Actually, this is my first cycle. That's why I was considering something a little milder. :)
How lean are you?
I did m4ohn alone as first cycle and i loved it. I would have added 1,4Andro if i could get it. This is still my suggestion.
Alternatively, you could just add CEE and eventually another pre-workout booster like GO. I wont stack another methyl, but with m4ohn theoretically you could.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
How lean are you?
I did m4ohn alone as first cycle and i loved it. I would have added 1,4Andro if i could get it. This is still my suggestion.
Alternatively, you could just add CEE and eventually another pre-workout booster like GO. I wont stack another methyl, but with m4ohn theoretically you could.
I'm 189 now, ~12% BF. I'd like to eventually get to 200 with about 8% BF and keep it there if I can. I'm down from 20+% at 227 and really want the ripped look.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I figured I'd reply here rather than start a new thread...Well I started my mohn/m5aa 3 days ago, but this morning was the first time I have taken the mohn and m5 together...results..I threw up. I also ate a cereal this morning that I have never eaten, but is there any explanation if the mohn and m5 caused this reaction or nice coincidence?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I figured I'd reply here rather than start a new thread...Well I started my mohn/m5aa 3 days ago, but this morning was the first time I have taken the mohn and m5 together...results..I threw up. I also ate a cereal this morning that I have never eaten, but is there any explanation if the mohn and m5 caused this reaction or nice coincidence?
Were there any other symptoms with the vomiting? Headaches, dizziness? What were the doses? I'd give it another try without the cereal, obviously if it doesnt agree with you it will make you nausaus again.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
No other symptoms..only the vomiting and it was 4mg mohn and 20 mg m5...I'm going to try the cereal again tomorrow(with no mohn/m5) and see how it goes..

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No other symptoms..only the vomiting and it was 4mg mohn and 20 mg m5...I'm going to try the cereal again tomorrow(with no mohn/m5) and see how it goes..
Those are low doses, I would be surprised if the Ph's are causing the problems. Yeah try the cereal without the ph's and vice versa. Good luck..

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Those are low doses, I would be surprised if the Ph's are causing the problems. Yeah try the cereal without the ph's and vice versa. Good luck..
I think its the cereal. or maybe u got a flu.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
I'm doing a very similar stack for my first (short) cycle. I have been taking 8mg Mohn each morning and then 20mg m5aa a few hours later pre workout. I have yet to experience anything negative. I have, although, felt very "uplifted" on the Mohn. Very positive and energized. and the M5aa definitely gets my Mojo workin. I will bumb the doses up to 12mg (split) mOHN and 40 mg m5aa (split) during the second week. So I say give it another try, but maybe space them a little apart. Even an hour might do the trick.